Dec 8, 2020
I don't remember the details, beyond him giving us the book and my telling him everything, but yea, I think he'll get killed or something too. I certainly don't see him reaching the end of the game without anything happening to him.
I think it was after that that she tells you he is acting odd and if you know why and can talk to him but dont think we got to that yet?

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
These charts
Oh hell, I hadn't even seen those yet, tnx for reposting them!

So Yui and both of the imprisoned girls are up for harem?
Interesting, I sort of expected at least Theresa to end up as BBEG chew.
And Hope too, lol. Adam can't even get a break after decapitation :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Plus, Vali told us not to tell him anything, because shit will hit the fan. Well, I do the opposite of what that prick in our head tells us. The quicker I can get him out, the better.
I've consumed enough fantasy and scifi media to know that keeping secrets keeps absolutely no one safe. It's part of why I hate all this keeping secrets for Glasha, Phoebe, and Vasaer. We're living with them, they're already targets, they need to know what's going on to keep themselves and each other safe. Every girl who joins the harem needs to get told everything

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
He's even disregarding things she wants. Saying they're not important. Or I might just be reading more into it. But, if I'm not, that's emotional and mental abuse.
If that's happening, then yea, he's an abusive husband and his wife is fair game to be rescued and given a better life

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I've consumed enough fantasy and scifi media to know that keeping secrets keeps absolutely no one safe. It's part of why I hate all this keeping secrets for Glasha, Phoebe, and Vasaer. We're living with them, they're already targets, they need to know what's going on to keep themselves and each other safe. Every girl who joins the harem needs to get told everything
I completely and totally agree with you. Secrets cause problems no one needs. But, telling them everything also comes at a price.

If that's happening, then yea, he's an abusive husband and his wife is fair game to be rescued and given a better life
I think you should replay that part, talk to Sam yourself and see if you get the same thing I did. But, even if I'm wrong, I still consider her fair game. I know that you don't and I'm not trying to convince you otherwise.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I completely and totally agree with you. Secrets cause problems no one needs. But, telling them everything also comes at a price.
The price of not telling them will always be higher than the price of telling them. Besides, keeping secrets from your girlfriend(s) is just a bad idea in general. As for telling our friend, he for now falls under the general amnesty of protecting the people close to me.

I think you should replay that part, talk to Sam yourself and see if you get the same thing I did. But, even if I'm wrong, I still consider her fair game. I know that you don't and I'm not trying to convince you otherwise.
While we don't agree, neither of us are trying to convince the other, so don't worry.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The price of not telling them will always be higher than the price of telling them. Besides, keeping secrets from your girlfriend(s) is just a bad idea in general. As for telling our friend, he for now falls under the general amnesty of protecting the people close to me.

While we don't agree, neither of us are trying to convince the other, so don't worry.
The price of telling them could be their lives. So, it's far higher than not telling them. But, even so, I hate secrets and I would tell them. I would also try and convey the fact of how dangerous it is for them for telling them.

What I like about this thread and the GH thread is that everyone can discuss these games like adults. Most of these game threads blow up like a drunken frat party. :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The price of telling them could be their lives. So, it's far higher than not telling them. But, even so, I hate secrets and I would tell them. I would also try and convey the fact of how dangerous it is for them for telling them.
I think they're at a much higher risk of getting killed or hurt if they don't know what's happening than if they do. But at least we can agree on secrets sucking

What I like about this thread and the GH thread is that everyone can discuss these games like adults. Most of these game threads blow up like a drunken frat party. :ROFLMAO:
Yea, there are a few others like them, but I do wish it was more common

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I also hate that trope where the MC absolutely never tells anyone about anything about their own problems and secrets. Much better to lie to all your friends, family and lovers. Because telling them the truth would surely invoke a disaster beyond anyone's comprehension.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hopefully our MC remembers the name of the girls and not accidentally shout the name of another girl while having sex. :p
I'd never do it in a canon run, but I'd pull that on Natasha calling out Grace's name before loading back and undoing it. Her reaction would be so interesting.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I'd never do it in a canon run, but I'd pull that on Natasha calling out Grace's name before loading back and undoing it. Her reaction would be so interesting.
I was more thinking calling out Nat's name while boinking Ophelia. Faiza/Qadira mixup would probably be very bad. :)

Then we have Liliah. She would likely just see it as an interesting opportunity for some roleplay. :D

• Wow

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
She's pro-Vali and doesn't give a flying fuck about the MC. Yes, I know that can change, but, for me, she's not worth the effort.
Out of curiosity, do you plan on giving any of the girls a second chance? Not judging or anything.

It's just that you dumped Phoebe (pretty understandable to be fair), and aren't giving Nat a shot a growth or redemption, so I'm kinda wondering if all the girls have to be kinda perfect straight off for you to be interested

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes