deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
Try hitting shift+G in the menu and setting the game to OpenGL and while in there, disable the gamepad option and the power save feature. If you use a controller/gamepad, don't disable that.
found this regarding controller usage in search. i hit shift g and wasnt able to find openGL. was this the only way to fix controller crash issue for this game?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Personally I use it for (a) instead (or in addition to) a walkthrough, the source is always right, plus I can search for places where variables are used and (b) to read a bit about what would have happened if I took other paths without having to do a full second (or more) playthrough.
Yeah, exactly. And in some cases, I've literally found coding errors because of that. One dev kept writing a variable increment as $ karma =+ 1 instead of $ karma += 1, which resets karma to 1 instead of adding 1 to it, which caused every conditional checking for minimum karma values later in the game to always fail.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
"wormheaded" is pretty much letting Orphelia mindbreak MC into a submissive role during her enchantment test.
Flagged too, so there might be some long term consequences beyond dealing with her to it.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I've consumed enough fantasy and scifi media to know that keeping secrets keeps absolutely no one safe. It's part of why I hate all this keeping secrets for Glasha, Phoebe, and Vasaer. We're living with them, they're already targets, they need to know what's going on to keep themselves and each other safe. Every girl who joins the harem needs to get told everything
I completely and totally agree with you. Secrets cause problems no one needs. But, telling them everything also comes at a price.
there's a time and place to tell them.. let them ejoy their normal lives before things change

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
there's a time and place to tell them.. let them ejoy their normal lives before things change
Things changed as soon as we gained magical powers and became a target. There's no point telling our girlfriends AFTER they've been hurt or killed, they need to know before anything happens. Also all our girlfriends, current and future, deserve to known what they're getting into by dating us, it's about consent and respect

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Things changed as soon as we gained magical powers and became a target. There's no point telling our girlfriends AFTER they've been hurt or killed, they need to know before anything happens. Also all our girlfriends, current and future, deserve to known what they're getting into by dating us, it's about consent and respect
I agree 99.4% with that, yet it's not yet time to disclose informations that could put the girlfriends (I'd like to see someone try to harm Lily just for shit and giggles) in opposition to the crown, as far as I understood magic seems to be ilegal, so it would be safer if the less combat capable girlfriends would be unaware of any llegal magic in case someone from the crown (eowyn for example) tried to snoop around. MC should tell them, but only once he knows what to tell. so far he's stumbling in the dark.... But his new garb is a good starting point

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I agree 99.4% with that, yet it's not yet time to disclose informations that could put the girlfriends (I'd like to see someone try to harm Lily just for shit and giggles) in opposition to the crown, as far as I understood magic seems to be ilegal, so it would be safer if the less combat capable girlfriends would be unaware of any llegal magic in case someone from the crown (eowyn for example) tried to snoop around. MC should tell them, but only once he knows what to tell. so far he's stumbling in the dark.... But his new garb is a good starting point
So, you're ok with lying to people to give them a false sense of security? I'm not. That's the same as coddling people so you don't upset them. I, for one, will never do that. People need to know the truth, whether it hurts or pisses them off.

But, in this case, you're literally putting their lives at stake if you don't say anything. This isn't like catching your best friend's gf/bf cheating on him/her and not telling him/her, this is putting someone's life at stake. Which in my opinion is dumb af.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't remember if magic is outright illegal or not, but as I recall magic is largely thought of as being extinct by the public. If anyone is interrogating or investigating our girls it's already be too late. They're already linked to us by those who would act against us.

Also, your comment of "less combat capable" is partly why I mention every so offten that I don't think all of a human girlfriends are going to stay fully human by the end of the series. Not that some of our non-human girlfriends couldn't do with a power up too

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really hope that the inquisitor we saw, the one working with Elowin, is investigating the MC and trying to go for Liliah out of all his girls, that would be hilarious to watch :LOL:

I think that telling all of them would be wise, not knowing won't do them any good, nor is it any safer for them.
If they know they are a potential targets, they should be at least more guarded, aware if someone tries to get infos out of them or more aware that someone could following/spying on them.
Also this is kinda a question of trust, like Glasha, were keeping quite is clearly doing more harm than good...i mean, he told his buddy about vampires and magic (someone clearly less trustworthy and i don't think a gun will keep him safer) but not his gf he knows since they were kids, i understand why she would be pissed.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I really hope that the inquisitor we saw, the one working with Elowin, is investigating the MC and trying to go for Liliah out of all his girls, that would be hilarious to watch :LOL:

I think that telling all of them would be wise, not knowing won't do them any good, nor is it any safer for them.
If they know they are a potential targets, they should be at least more guarded, aware if someone tries to get infos out of them or more aware that someone could following/spying on them.
Also this is kinda a question of trust, like Glasha, were keeping quite is clearly doing more harm than good...i mean, he told his buddy about vampires and magic (someone clearly less trustworthy and i don't think a gun will keep him safer) but not his gf he knows since they were kids, i understand why she would be pissed.
Exactly. But, people are too caught up in the false idea of that you can keep people safe by lying and keeping secrets. Keeping secrets is the same as lying. That whole "What they don't know won't hurt them." mentality is fucking ridiculous.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Exactly. But, people are too caught up in the false idea of that you can keep people safe by lying and keeping secrets. Keeping secrets is the same as lying. That whole "What they don't know won't hurt them." mentality is fucking ridiculous.
Telling means having a chance to prepare. Lying means being caught unawares. Seems very clear what the correct choice is.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Telling means having a chance to prepare. Lying means being caught unawares. Seems very clear what the correct choice is.
You're preaching to the choir. People will never understand that, or if they do, they're just stuck in a certain mentality that I think is stupid. It's the same as cheating on your gf/bf. At some point they're going to find out and lying on top of cheating, sneaking around will come back to bite you in the ass. So, it's best to tell them and let the cards fall as they may. The difference here is not that they will break up with you, but, if you don't say anything and you aren't there to protect them, they could lose their life. Telling them IS protecting them. They'll know they have to be more cautious in the things that they do.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That would be Fan-fucking-tastic!!!!

BHG! Are you reading this???

You're preaching to the choir. People will never understand that, or if they do, they're just stuck in a certain mentality that I think is stupid. It's the same as cheating on your gf/bf. At some point they're going to find out and lying on top of cheating, sneaking around will come back to bite you in the ass. So, it's best to tell them and let the cards fall as they may. The difference here is not that they will break up with you, but, if you don't say anything and you aren't there to protect them, they could lose their life. Telling them IS protecting them. They'll know they have to be more cautious in the things that they do.
The whole "not telling someone for their own protection" trope is so fucking dumb........

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well, there is such a thing as plausible deniability. If there's any kind of mind reading magic or magic detecting if someone tells the truth or forcing them to say the truth it can be very valuable not telling someone the details about what's going on.

Ofc someone like Elowin's brother(?) might get irritated and frustrated by not finding out any information which can have it's own repercussions.

Reactions: monk_56

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, there is such a thing as plausible deniability. If there's any kind of mind reading magic or magic detecting if someone tells the truth or forcing them to say the truth it can be very valuable not telling someone the details about what's going on.

Ofc someone like Elowin's brother(?) might get irritated and frustrated by not finding out any information which can have it's own repercussions.
Plausible deniability only works within the confines of reasonable judgement and the normal law.
The people we're against, aren't reasonable and work outside the normal law.
I don't see them being very gentle or kind in their interrogation. They feel like a lot of them would start with torture and work their way up from there

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes