S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think that's Lily in a human disguise.
I was thinking that after I posted the comment, but I don't remember her ever looking like that. Mystery Girl also looks a little like Maz.

Hope it's not Lilly because I'd feel like an asshole asking her to look like that more often. Not that I don't find Lillys demon form hot (especially her winged super form), but Mystery Girl is just really my type or one of them at least

Reactions: Tiur

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I was thinking that after I posted the comment, but I don't remember her ever looking like that. Mystery Girl also looks a little like Maz.

Hope it's not Lilly because I'd feel like an asshole asking her to look like that more often. Not that I don't find Lillys demon form hot (especially her winged super form), but Mystery Girl is just really my type or one of them at least
It's definitely Lily, now that I've looked at them more closely. Face shape, lip shape, expression, eye makeup, and hair style and color are all identical to how she'd look if she lost the horns and the black eyes. (But I agree completely about how good it looks, heh.)

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's definitely Lily, now that I've looked at them more closely. Face shape, lip shape, expression, eye makeup, and hair style and color are all identical to how she'd look if she lost the horns and the black eyes. (But I agree completely about how good it looks, heh.)
You're probably right, I was myself kinda leaning that way imediately after my first post. Still, if we're right, and it is Lilly, it really sucks that that means we'll likely only rarely get to see this form.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You're probably right, I was myself kinda leaning that way imediately after my first post. Still, if we're right, and it is Lilly, it really sucks that that means we'll likely only rarely get to see this form.
It is Lily. You can already see her in this form at the end of the last preview, and also in the non-Glasha route. Given that Lily isn't going to be very permissive with the MC divulging her true identity, she's going to make a lot of appearances like this.

part 27 adam 65.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It is Lily. You can already see her in this form at the end of the last preview, and also in the non-Glasha route. Given that Lily isn't going to be very permissive with the MC divulging her true identity, she's going to make a lot of appearances like this.

View attachment 2532198
I don't think I'll ever see any of the no-Glasha content.

I'm kinda conflicted on the rest; great that we'll get to see that form a lot, but I hate having another secret. How strongly I feel about this will depend on whether Grace wants her being a vampire to be kept from the other girls. Obviously they're (both) entitled to privacy etc and don't have to divulge everything to everyone, but I still feel the more secrets in the harem the more complications

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

So, here's the progress update. After writing most of the scenes out, I've realized that scenes 3 and 4 are going to need some extra renders. Scene 3 should need less than 10, while scene 4 is likely going to take around 20. Since the posing and set up is mostly finished, it shouldn't take very long to go back and finish them up.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Any clues on where the "Important Decision" leads to with Jose (investigating his behavior or covering for him)? The question is very vague as we are given no clues as to which either choice leads to. It's like saying pick door #1 or door #2, it's very important, but have no clue in making an informed decision.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Any clues on where the "Important Decision" leads to with Jose (investigating his behavior or covering for him)? The question is very vague as we are given no clues as to which either choice leads to. It's like saying pick door #1 or door #2, it's very important, but have no clue in making an informed decision.
There's been nothing confirmed that I remember seeing. But given both the general vibe, style, and how the game has been going so far I'd saying the decision will effect many things.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes