Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Plausible deniability only works within the confines of reasonable judgement and the normal law.
The people we're against, aren't reasonable and work outside the normal law.
I don't see them being very gentle or kind in their interrogation. They feel like a lot of them would start with torture and work their way up from there
Well, if it was us doing the interrogation, sounds like a fun time for us, not so much for them.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm not going to run around torturing random people, but people anyone who hurt my girls sign their own death warrants
Neither am I. But, yeah. The people who hurt what's ours, it's fair game. I'll keep them alive for a long time, while I do very bad things to them. The pain I would inflict on them would make Hell look like paradise.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Neither am I. But, yeah. The people who hurt what's ours, it's fair game. I'll keep them alive for a long time, while I do very bad things to them. The pain I would inflict on them would make Hell look like paradise.
We're a necromancer, we can torture them to death and just keep going. Their soul isn't going anywhere until I allow it to

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sounds tedious and time-consuming. And any time not spent in the company of the girls is time lost.
Hm, more like a hobby room then, were they are chained and continuously suffer through some magic, so the MC can spend time with his girls and if he feels like it he can drop by :unsure:
We're a necromancer, we can torture them to death and just keep going. Their soul isn't going anywhere until I allow it to
And after we had our fun and let their souls go, i'm sure Liliah will have a use for them.... I heard that they are a bit short staffed and need more hands down in Hell. As a good partner we should support our lover :whistle:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
You raise a very good point. I'm sure we can find a hungry spirit we can feed our enemies to
I'm sure Dommy-Mommy Liliah has some servants that could do the torturing. Although there will be a chance they just relish in the act and suck at extracting information. :devilish:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
You raise a very good point. I'm sure we can find a hungry spirit we can feed our enemies to
I'm sure Dommy-Mommy Liliah has some servants that could do the torturing. Although there will be a chance they just relish in the act and suck at extracting information. :devilish:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If anyone hurts my family, getting information out of them is of secondary concern

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes