ninhoxp

Jan 19, 2020
Any clues on where the "Important Decision" leads to with Jose (investigating his behavior or covering for him)? The question is very vague as we are given no clues as to which either choice leads to. It's like saying pick door #1 or door #2, it's very important, but have no clue in making an informed decision.
Maybe accept his help give MC insight but put Jose in danger.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Maybe accept his help give MC insight but put Jose in danger.
Well, it's widely expected that our dear friend Jose is going to die or otherwise be permanently incapacitated given than his wife is on the harem LI list. Personally I think the accepting or not, and the telling him the truth or not, will either hasten or delay whatever is going to happen to him. Among other things, I can't see the effects being very limited in scope

Reactions: gojira667

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Well, it's widely expected that our dear friend Jose is going to die or otherwise be permanently incapacitated given than his wife is on the harem LI list. Personally I think the accepting or not, and the telling him the truth or not, will either hasten or delay whatever is going to happen to him. Among other things, I can't see the effects being very limited in scope
There is a hint in the source:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Any clues on where the "Important Decision" leads to with Jose (investigating his behavior or covering for him)? The question is very vague as we are given no clues as to which either choice leads to. It's like saying pick door #1 or door #2, it's very important, but have no clue in making an informed decision.
If you keep a close eye on him, you don't get the Sam path. If you cover for him, it can lead to the Sam path.

If you want to maintain him as a friend and you aren't interested in his wife, then just keep a close eye on him.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you keep a close eye on him, you don't get the Sam path. If you cover for him, it can lead to the Sam path.

If you want to maintain him as a friend and you aren't interested in his wife, then just keep a close eye on him.
Well shit, going back to cover for our...friend :whistle:
Didn't think this choice would affect the route with his wife.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BTLD and hysepReC

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well shit, going back to cover for our...friend :whistle:
Didn't think this choice would affect the route with his wife.
It does. Sam gets flirty every now and then with the MC, but she wouldn't cheat on her husband. Unless certain things were to happen...

So that's why the path isn't very straightforward. Those things have to happen a certain way to open the door for the MC.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Great, now I'm not sure if I should go back and change my choice or not.....

Fuck it, I'll go back and cover for him. I did read him in and tell him everything, so covering for him looking into magic stuff just makes sense.

RIP buddy. If it's any consolation I'll treat Sam how she deserves once you're gone.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
It does. Sam gets flirty every now and then with the MC, but she wouldn't cheat on her husband. Unless certain things were to happen...

So that's why the path isn't very straightforward. Those things have to happen a certain way to open the door for the MC.
Well shit, I don't even remember which one I chose. I guess I will find out eventually.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Fuck it, I'll go back and cover for him. I did read him in and tell him everything, so covering for him looking into magic stuff just makes sense.

RIP buddy. If it's any consolation I'll treat Sam how she deserves once you're gone.
Not like you can't have multiple reads....

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

You should wait, the new update may require a restart. I'm not 100% sure yet, I need to have it tested. I'm having to recode some of the flags because of the changes to the codex. The UI and Codex got completely overhauled. The good news is that the new system should be much easier going forward.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

As you can see, stuff is happening! (Including some pokies because someone forgot to put the nipple slider back to 0.)

MC's powers are going to progress this episode. I don't want him to be too OP all at once, but I have realized the need to speed up his progress. So more control over his ability and a showcase of some new powers are coming this update. As well as a "trial by fire". That's going to be fun.

I have also said there'd be some answers this update, and there will be. A lot of them in fact. My scene notes list has grown about exactly what I wanted to reveal and how. I know if you're into the plot, you'll find a lot to love this update. Hell, even if you just want some monster girl action, you'll also love this update.

I've been having a lot of fun making the Kimmy renders. She's such a lovely little troublemaker. She doesn't stop, even when things get a little dicey (or a lot dicey). You'll find that, like Glasha, she's one of MC's ride or die chicks. She's ready and willing to get neck deep in MC's troubles, and all she asks is that he's willing to do the same.

There'll be more previews before I release. When will that be? I can imagine your face while you're reading this.

Sorry to say, but I don't have a date yet. I'm working on it everyday though. Alright, that's all for now. Take care.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

As you can see, stuff is happening! (Including some pokies because someone forgot to put the nipple slider back to 0.)

MC's powers are going to progress this episode. I don't want him to be too OP all at once, but I have realized the need to speed up his progress. So more control over his ability and a showcase of some new powers are coming this update. As well as a "trial by fire". That's going to be fun.

I have also said there'd be some answers this update, and there will be. A lot of them in fact. My scene notes list has grown about exactly what I wanted to reveal and how. I know if you're into the plot, you'll find a lot to love this update. Hell, even if you just want some monster girl action, you'll also love this update.

I've been having a lot of fun making the Kimmy renders. She's such a lovely little troublemaker. She doesn't stop, even when things get a little dicey (or a lot dicey). You'll find that, like Glasha, she's one of MC's ride or die chicks. She's ready and willing to get neck deep in MC's troubles, and all she asks is that he's willing to do the same.

There'll be more previews before I release. When will that be? I can imagine your face while you're reading this.

Sorry to say, but I don't have a date yet. I'm working on it everyday though. Alright, that's all for now. Take care.
Kimmy seems to be going through her rebel phase...

MiG80

Apr 12, 2023
I love this game! MC is great - I really like him, and he has mine sense of humor :ROFLMAO: Climax much too fast, but this is standard in those games unfortunately.

I really want next update! xD

Reactions: darlic

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1683304637553.png
Small update
Recoding seems to be coming alone well. I'm learning as I go, so please bear with me. This overhaul seems like it's going to open a world of opportunity for me going forward. It's turning out to be a pretty nifty solution to some issues I'd been having.
So, how fares the game? Renders are coming along. I've managed to finish up a fight scene and some other stuff. I'm currently rendering out a scene that's turning out to be really hot with a few different options. I think you guys are gonna like it. Especially if the last preview was something you enjoyed.
That's all for now. I'll get the progress chart updated this week.

Ggg4951997

Dec 19, 2021
Hey so , I decided to download the android port and checked it with virustotal and got 2 of 59 of them showing me that it has the HEUR:Trojan.AndroidOS.boogr or something
Is this a false positive?

Ggg4951997

Dec 19, 2021
Hey so , I decided to download the android port and checked it with virustotal and got 2 of 59 of them showing me that it has the HEUR:Trojan.AndroidOS.boogr or something
Is this a false positive?
Here's the hash if you wanna look it up
90cc1c0692b83948fbe1f713f8091c9d09c8d7be34a7044a188375a217b121b9

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes