FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hmm Intriguing story so far. Though I've only played a little bit. Question though do we have the option to tell the self absorbed cunt of a mage that is our supposed ancestor to go fuck himself, because we ain't letting him take over our body?
unfortunately no

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hmm Intriguing story so far. Though I've only played a little bit. Question though do we have the option to tell the self absorbed cunt of a mage that is our supposed ancestor to go fuck himself, because we ain't letting him take over our body?
MC can tell him to fuck off multiple times / get really sassy with him in dialogue. He cannot actually get rid of him yet though- that feels more like end-game / mid-game territory depending on how the Dev decides to play it out. (Extra true if you choose the aggressive instead of the diplomatic approach to Vali on day five- that flag changes quite a lot of text throughout the story.)

So far the MC hasn't really figured out any approaches to the subject either- but is likely to start parsing them out over time as his non-warlock type powers develop.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Gramps isn't too bad, he gets a lot more bearable as the game goes on. His reactions to certain developments are pretty funny
They certainly have had some amusing banter.

Getting a proper read on what Vali's capacities are, what bothers him, and what his end-game is is pretty difficult.

We don't even know if he would be capable of body-snatching at this point in the game.

He is definitely a power hungry asshole who is totally fine with trampling on the innocent to get what he wants though.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They certainly have had some amusing banter.

Getting a proper read on what Vali's capacities are, what bothers him, and what his end-game is is pretty difficult.

We don't even know if he would be capable of body-snatching at this point in the game.

He is definitely a power hungry asshole who is totally fine with trampling on the innocent to get what he wants though.
Grace will continue to be in my top 3, Vali or no Vali, but his reaction to me dating someone he sees as his sister was pretty funny.

Something that I've noticed that seems to bother him are acts of kindness and protecting the weak. Like he expects us to be willing to sacrifice "lesser beings". His opinion of Kimmy made that very clear.

Not sure when and if he'll ever be able to fight us for control of our body, but I suspect we're involved in fully resurrecting him somehow.

The most important thing to be aware with Gramps is our supposed deal we made with him that we have zero memory of at all. I think once we learn the details of this mystery deal we'll be in a much better position to deal with things

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was looking at the harem list again and it's given me some thoughts;

Anya (currently a spirit) is one of the main 10 girls (love interests with their own solo paths), so, knowing that, it's safe to assume we'll be able to resurrect her to either full life, or to something similar to vampiric undead. Meaning, whatever happens with her to get her to that state is incredibly important in how it'll explain in whole or in part what we'll be expected to do for our ghostly grandfather. If we do turn her into some form of living dead, I'm glad I'll have my vampire gf Grace around to help help her through things.

I'm wondering how much of an impact the Green Law and other such laws are going have on the story because we can have, according the the lists, up to four girlfriends who are effected by the Green Law, and as such that effects us and all our other girlfriends by association. Liliah is after getting us the the harem mansion so that makes accommodation under the GL much easier but still...

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I was looking at the harem list again and it's given me some thoughts;

Anya (currently a spirit) is one of the main 10 girls (love interests with their own solo paths), so, knowing that, it's safe to assume we'll be able to resurrect her to either full life, or to something similar to vampiric undead. Meaning, whatever happens with her to get her to that state is incredibly important in how it'll explain in whole or in part what we'll be expected to do for our ghostly grandfather. If we do turn her into some form of living dead, I'm glad I'll have my vampire gf Grace around to help help her through things.
i meeeean.... It´s technically in the name of the Game. Necro... Necromancer... So my first guess would be a Zombie :D

• Thinking Face

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

So, here I am, sitting at my desk and thinking, hmmm...I haven't updated my Patreon in a few days. When was the last time?

My bad guys.
So status update. In the next two weeks, I'll be getting this update sent out for story feedback. It's not going to include any of the UI changes sadly.
I have massively borked the coding somehow, and as much as I love do fix things on my own, I am admitting defeat. I need help with this, I don't know how to fix it. The lucky part for me is that some lovely soul has agreed to teach me and help fix it for free.
On that same note, I'm thinking of putting my patreon on pause until I get the recoding done and the second half of the update finished. I don't feel right charging anyone while the mistakes I made are being fixed. The game isn't being abandoned or put on hold. I'm just thinking about it because I feel that may be the ethical thing to do. I'll be taking some feedback on this issue and I'll let you know before June gets here.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

So, here I am, sitting at my desk and thinking, hmmm...I haven't updated my Patreon in a few days. When was the last time?

My bad guys.
So status update. In the next two weeks, I'll be getting this update sent out for story feedback. It's not going to include any of the UI changes sadly.
I have massively borked the coding somehow, and as much as I love do fix things on my own, I am admitting defeat. I need help with this, I don't know how to fix it. The lucky part for me is that some lovely soul has agreed to teach me and help fix it for free.
On that same note, I'm thinking of putting my patreon on pause until I get the recoding done and the second half of the update finished. I don't feel right charging anyone while the mistakes I made are being fixed. The game isn't being abandoned or put on hold. I'm just thinking about it because I feel that may be the ethical thing to do. I'll be taking some feedback on this issue and I'll let you know before June gets here.
Kimmy looks absolutely beautiful in that picture. Sad, but so so pretty.

mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
The amount of effort I've seen developers pour into UIs is kind of bewildering; while it's understandable that they as creators care about it, the reader of a VN generally could not care less. The base UX of ren'py is more than adequate. Any UI overhauls are just background noise to me.

Ultimately, your fans are here for the content you've made and (hopefully) want to see more of it. Personally I'm hyped for what seems to be a Kimmy update

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The amount of effort I've seen developers pour into UIs is kind of bewildering; while it's understandable that they as creators care about it, the reader of a VN generally could not care less. The base UX of ren'py is more than adequate. Any UI overhauls are just background noise to me.
I agree. If you are a top level coder with a lot of creativity, sure make a totally custom UI in a day or to, to make your game look unique and different. But, if you are not an acomplished coder, the default UI works great. 95% of the players won't even notice, and if they do, won't spend more than a few seconds looking at it before going right into the game.

Sly Dog

Apr 22, 2023
Just a note about the 0.5 changelog on music ...
Have you perhaps looked at either;

btw, enjoyed the story (y)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Requested by a patron. Posted with permission.
1. Liliah as Lilith from Diablo
2. Zuzanna as Juri from SF

Reactions: darlic

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
BlackHandGames
Could you remove the blinking Lights when mc & his girls Cumming and in other citations??? They are really painful & annoying to my eyes... This is a big bummer to see that problem in a good game like this

&

Could you add option to turn OFF / Oan "save description" ???

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ILoveSucuk
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes