Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Out of curiosity, do you plan on giving any of the girls a second chance? Not judging or anything.

It's just that you dumped Phoebe (pretty understandable to be fair), and aren't giving Nat a shot a growth or redemption, so I'm kinda wondering if all the girls have to be kinda perfect straight off for you to be interested
Perfect? No. I'm just extremely picky.

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
Jumped on this one at random and i'm really liking how "efficient" the writing has been so far, the story has not gotten hung up on any single plot point or scene, everything seems to flow at a good pace and it makes the fantasy races in a contemporary setting look effortless. Its great

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That may have been true in the beginning, but isn't now. Granted, I haven't played a non-Nat route so if MC is being a prick toward her the above would be quite understandable.
It's still the case. Granted, she's changing a bit, but, I really don't give two shits about her. That might change in the future. No one knows. Maybe she'll end up being like a wart and start growing on me.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Ah I see. I don't get why people do that
I do for several reasons:
  • Because I don't always trust a walkthrough mod to tell me what actual consequences of various choices are. Seeing what the current consequences are still preserves the mystery if consequences come in later updates, anyway.
  • I also like to see how games are structured for my own curiosity and education, and just generally because I can.
  • Sometimes I want to edit dialogue because a particular typo/combination of typos/set of incorrect name labels just bugs me beyond tolerance.
  • Sometimes I detest a character's given name in a game (such as if they're named after an ex or someone I dislike IRL, or it's a particular spelling of a name I find grating), so I alter it in the defines, and sometimes across the whole script if the dev hard-coded character names (devs, please stop doing that).
  • And, yes, sometimes for easier ways to cheat my way past grind, though URM does a much better job of that.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
  • Because I don't always trust a walkthrough mod to tell me what actual consequences of various choices are. Seeing what the current consequences are still preserves the mystery if consequences come in later updates, anyway.
  • I also like to see how games are structured for my own curiosity and education, and just generally because I can.
  • Sometimes I want to edit dialogue because a particular typo/combination of typos/set of incorrect name labels just bugs me beyond tolerance.
  • Sometimes I detest a character's given name in a game (such as if they're named after an ex or someone I dislike IRL, or it's a particular spelling of a name I find grating), so I alter it in the defines, and sometimes across the whole script if the dev hard-coded character names (devs, please stop doing that).
  • And, yes, sometimes for easier ways to cheat my way past grind, though URM does a much better job of that.
Very interesting, thank you for sharing

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Personally I use it for (a) instead (or in addition to) a walkthrough, the source is always right, plus I can search for places where variables are used and (b) to read a bit about what would have happened if I took other paths without having to do a full second (or more) playthrough.

Reactions: monk_56 and Tiur
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes