-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so i gotta restart the playthrough nd choose the right opeions or will i be able to go on sams path later on?
I think dev will have to answer that. I made the same mistake you did
If you ever worried about stuff like this. Use the in-game walkthrough mod. Make sure it's updated to current build number.
If you want to "fix" it for yourself now, you can enable the Console in the game. Unless I've got a typo somewhere, the below should make the change for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a quick way to change it now so you don't have to replay a bunch.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
There were a lot of questions after the last update about the type of dom she'd be. It's just me making it clear. You calling her that won't prevent you from domming her, and in fact you can keep the nickname on the maledom route if you want.

As far as story wise, she recognizes that MC never knew his mother and is betting on MC having some mommy issues. She's still trying to figure out exactly what the MC needs so she can give it to him. What better way to stay in someones good graces than to fulfill all their needs?
Thanks for the answer and clarification.
Yeah I didn't want this choice to ruin my maledom plans with her.
I also never thought she would be doing that to help fulfill the MC's legit mommy needs.
I think in this case it's more of a mommy play than sub/dom situation, using the fact that she is quite a bit older than any other character and that she is built like a milf.
I know when you factor in her demon age she's probably way older but nothing about her body looks old to me.
Now the old vamp lady Natasha I can picture her in the milf/mommy role way more than Liliah.
But to each his own and it is nice to have the option to choose the nickname or not.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The bad boy/good boy points seem fairly arbitrary. Only choking the woman you're fucking a bit apparently means you're a goody two-shoes and gives a massive dose of good boy points. Choking her a bit more and then apologizing profusely for ruining the mood means you're totally a bad-ass.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The bad boy/good boy points seem fairly arbitrary. Only choking the woman you're fucking a bit apparently means you're a goody two-shoes and gives a massive dose of good boy points.
She likes it (if it's not too rough), so maybe it's because you're doing what pleases her. Not exactly sure how those will work out in the long run.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
She likes it (if it's not too rough), so maybe it's because you're doing what pleases her. Not exactly sure how those will work out in the long run.
Yeah, we'll see how it shakes out down the line. For now it's a 6 point swing either way (either +3 good or +3 bad) which is enough to outweigh everything my MC had done in all the game up to that point (was standing on 3 bad, 1 good before that scene). At the same time the specific decision is not tracked, so I don't quite see how it can be so significant to the MC's development. Oh well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Morho

May 16, 2023
did not saw it on front page so sorry fi someone asked before but planned ntr/sharing or other cuckold things? thx for answer

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
did not saw it on front page so sorry fi someone asked before but planned ntr/sharing or other cuckold things? thx for answer
The game has a heavy harem focus (but no one is forced on the MC as far as I remember). You get to choose whether the women in the MC's harem will fuck each other without him. The latest update adds the beginnings of an optional netori path for one character.

I haven't seen any cuck content that I remember and it would be an odd fit in the story.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
I tried looking through the forum but couldnt find if already asked but:

Whats up with the gallery?? It just had 10 scenes.
Last scene for me is Faiza's bedroom.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Probably not updated, either as an oversight or there was some problem with it.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Sharing is only between harem members and is optional. No sharing with other men. No cuck or netorare content.

It wasn't updated because the gallery code is going to be different soon. This update was mostly so people would have content to play while I redo the coding and add the second half of the update.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Sharing is only between harem members and is optional. No sharing with other men. No cuck or netorare content.

It wasn't updated because the gallery code is going to be different soon. This update was mostly so people would have content to play while I redo the coding and add the second half of the update.
Ok sounds to good to be true but lets try it :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes