HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Sharing is only between harem members and is optional. No sharing with other men. No cuck or netorare content.
Netori content though is already part of the game i'd say. Since MC had a fling with that one elven lady that was married and the lady in question still yearns for MC.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Of course. Because that's netori, a completely different type of kink. That said, that's not actually true. There are people who are so opposed to cheating that they even hate netori. There just aren't many of them in most threads, given the vast majority of AVN stories.
Np if mc doing it..not exactly seek it but nothing wrong with that:)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Morho

May 16, 2023
Why does that sound to good to be true? Has the Dev lied to you about something before?

Looks like the exact same person to me............
yep...not this one but there was some devs before wich told something and later did otherway...like game developed to that...it is good made and it suit story so ppl will like it...atc.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yep...not this one but there was some devs before wich told something and later did otherway...like game developed to that...it is good made and it suit story so ppl will like it...atc.
What other devs have done is irrelevant on this one, until BGH lies to us and changes it (which there are NO indication of) we should just enjoy what we got.

wivers

Jun 4, 2017
All these DAZ models have the same problem where their pectorals muscles aren't attached properly to their shoulders, and as a result their arms always look weird and scrawny, and like they're about to fall off. But somehow it seemed more noticeable to me in this game, I don't know why.
I wonder if there are ways to mitigate this?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
What other devs have done is irrelevant on this one, until BGH lies to us and changes it (which there are NO indication of) we should just enjoy what we got.
Notice all these incoherent bitching seems to come from these "New" account with no picture editing to the profile. Makes a person wonder...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, I'm totally blanking...

When MC and Liz are at the fast-food restaurant and talking about her being a "g" word, what exactly where they talking about? What is Liz? Y'know besides incredibly ripped and sexy...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys, I'm totally blanking...

When MC and Liz are at the fast-food restaurant and talking about her being a "g" word, what exactly where they talking about? What is Liz? Y'know besides incredibly ripped and sexy...
signs would point to Ghoul

Yeah, I found that part weird as well. I made the same assumption as sk1122, but to my mind a ghoul (i.e. a monstrous corpse-eating humanoid) and a vampire's thrall are two very different things, and Liz is explicitly introduced as the latter. Only other 'g' word that comes to mind is the feds, and that doesn't make sense in the context.

Reactions: Faptime

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
IKTF, that is the sort of trouble when you have "average" rpg races and WW-ish Vampirism stuff in the same setting.
The thing we squished while on Kimmy's date? To me, something like that is what first springs to mind when you say "Ghoul" not a vamp's trusted blood thrall.

Reactions: gregers and Faptime

Morho

May 16, 2023
so, who is MC here? i jsut started to play it and than i play someone who faked death to be reincarnated and now i play on some possesed dude...probably could be nice to be warned about this shit before that there is multiple protagonist...(in harem game)

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
so, who is MC here? i jsut started to play it and than i play someone who faked death to be reincarnated and now i play on some possesed dude...probably could be nice to be warned about this shit before that there is multiple protagonist...(in harem game)
YOU are the MC(The guy you named). The Detective. What you saw was a Prologue.

Think of it like a typical movie where you See folks doing something like robbing a place or letting zombies out or Buttfucking a Donkey to unleash the great evil of the universe free. Then it cuts to actual MC, who gotta do his story and figure out how to fix what the idiots in the prologue were doing.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No, there is only one MC, the cop you play as, after the intro where you see how Vali died.
Also i wouldn't call him possessed, as Vali has no control over the MC.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
signs would point to Ghoul
Yeah, I found that part weird as well. I made the same assumption as sk1122, but to my mind a ghoul (i.e. a monstrous corpse-eating humanoid) and a vampire's thrall are two very different things, and Liz is explicitly introduced as the latter. Only other 'g' word that comes to mind is the feds, and that doesn't make sense in the context.
IKTF, that is the sort of trouble when you have "average" rpg races and WW-ish Vampirism stuff in the same setting.
The thing we squished while on Kimmy's date? To me, something like that is what first springs to mind when you say "Ghoul" not a vamp's trusted blood thrall.
While gregers is correct with the traditional use of the word ghoul, in the Vampire: The Masquerade lore a ghoul is the thrall of a vampire, dependent on them for blood to keep them alive. So, depending on what BHG has used for some of the lore, Liz might actually be a ghoul.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes