weezal

Jul 5, 2022
For a laugh I had chatgpt create a parody of emo girl by mgk but about goblin girls (obviously inspired by kimmy). Anyway, here it is:

[Verse 1: Machine Gun Kelly]
She's got fungus by the cauldron in her dungeon
Spiky armor and some green boots
Horns pierced with the dragon tooth necklace
Half-alive but she still looks so cute (Yeah)
She is a goblin in disguise
And she knows all the words to the orc songs
Takes pics with the bloody-red war paint
Says she only dates guys with a big (Mmm)

[Chorus: Machine Gun Kelly]
I fell in love with a goblin girl
I'm in love with a goblin girl
All I want is a goblin girl

[Refrain: WILLOW]
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

[Verse 2: WILLOW]
She puts war paint on her green skin
She tells me lies but she knows all of my secrets
And when we ride on the wolf and I say "Who is this band?"
She says "You won't understand, this some next shit"
Choke-choke-choker on her neck, kiss me
Holy fuck, I'm bleeding on your Slayer tee
So, so, so many regrets, you tell me you're depressed
Baby girl, that makes two of us

[Chorus: WILLOW & Machine Gun Kelly]

[Bridge: Machine Gun Kelly, WILLOW, Both]
Yeah, yeah, yeah

[Chorus: Machine Gun Kelly & WILLOW]

[Outro: WILLOW, Machine Gun Kelly]
She's in love, goblin girl
Okay, I'm in love, hahaha
Yo, oh, my God, hahaha

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For a laugh I had chatgpt create a parody of emo girl by mgk but about goblin girls (obviously inspired by kimmy). Anyway, here it is:

[Verse 1: Machine Gun Kelly]
She's got fungus by the cauldron in her dungeon
Spiky armor and some green boots
Horns pierced with the dragon tooth necklace
Half-alive but she still looks so cute (Yeah)
She is a goblin in disguise
And she knows all the words to the orc songs
Takes pics with the bloody-red war paint
Says she only dates guys with a big (Mmm)

[Chorus: Machine Gun Kelly]

[Refrain: WILLOW]
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

[Verse 2: WILLOW]
She puts war paint on her green skin
She tells me lies but she knows all of my secrets
And when we ride on the wolf and I say "Who is this band?"
She says "You won't understand, this some next shit"
Choke-choke-choker on her neck, kiss me
Holy fuck, I'm bleeding on your Slayer tee
So, so, so many regrets, you tell me you're depressed
Baby girl, that makes two of us

[Chorus: WILLOW & Machine Gun Kelly]

[Bridge: Machine Gun Kelly, WILLOW, Both]
Yeah, yeah, yeah

[Chorus: Machine Gun Kelly & WILLOW]

[Outro: WILLOW, Machine Gun Kelly]
She's in love, goblin girl
Okay, I'm in love, hahaha
Yo, oh, my God, hahaha
This nearly sounds like a grandpa trying to read the lyrics to "W.A.P." or "Pound Town" or something. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56 and weezal

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
That's all in the distant past, though. As the game progresses, you can see that she actually starts developing real feelings for the MC, and you'll see that Vali really just used her in the past and didn't actually care for her. It was the closest he came to caring for someone, but power has been his main pursuit above all else. (It wasn't always so, but he changed over time when he was still living a mortal life.)

Suit yourself if that still wrecks it for you, but TBH I think you're getting hung up on something that either is way in the past (the existence of the past relationship) or isn't there (any real feelings between them — Vali ever, and Natasha anymore). Over time, Natasha has gotten over Vali (not entirely, but mostly), and with her feelings for the MC developing (if you choose to let them), that whole thing is effectively a nonissue.

It might still be hard for you, but as far as I'm personally concerned, there's no problem here.
I see where he's coming from but missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to the mc would be a bummer

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm late but Glasha is going to be just as late in the future. Orc mommy about to become a real mommy.

To the update. Man, the homie Adam(or Eve now :KEK: ) can't catch a break. He just wanted to "love" his sister. He's incredibly unlucky. Now, he truly lost it all by becoming a woman. It's honestly unfortunate. Free my son-in-law or daughter-in-law. Then again, Liliah did say she'll make him hot. Forget everything I said prior. She might be my Eve. Bro code states that you should fuck your bro if they ever became a woman via magic. I don't make the rules here. Tragic, for him, that is.

Now to Vali. I've seen it mentioned here as I'm typing this and I didn't really think too hard about it before but, I'm not sharing bodies with this dude forever nor am I letting him take over completely. After learning we have soul devouring, Vali's time is going to be up. I'm not going to kill him, as that's a bit too far but I'm separating him from my body somehow. I'm not sharing or letting him have my demon mommy, Liliah or any of my harem members. He did help me with my powers so I'll try to find one of my many cousins he sired to take my place. It's kind of messed up to push it on someone else but it's not my problem.

As for Jose, fuck him. You best believe I've been plotting for Samantha. Even before Jose started being sus. I was already trying to seduce her. I'm a horrible person for trying to fuck my best friend's wife but fuck it. She's hot and he's playing around so I'm taking it as anything goes. It's all reciprocal by Sam so it's his lost.

Anyway, it was a pretty good update. I messed around and probably put a minnie inside of Kimmy. I eagerly await the results of that there. Now, I'll be playing through again to get more familiar with what's going on in my spare time. Probably, try to play around with the options here and there to see what they lead to in game, in terms of dialogue.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

part 43 shot 34.png
Phoebe, Phoebe, Phoebe...

Perhaps the most divisive character in the game, aside from Natasha. The issue for me is, it was unintentional. Nat was meant to be hard to like, a difficult character. Phoebe on the other hand, was meant to be liked. A silly girl who made a bad choice and regretted it. We've all been there, haven't we?

In the end, it's my fault this happened. Most of the dislike seems to hinge from that initial conversation. I wanted to make her backstory mysterious, so that people would be interested to know more. That kind of blew up in my face, so I decided to go back and rearrange her story.

The way her storyline was supposed to work is that as you'd follow it, you would get to see the background of everything that contributed to her choice. It was going to be slowly revealed that she had three big reasons for leaving:

1. Her Mother - Probably the biggest factor, and a true villain of the story. Her mother has a visceral hatred for the MC. She thinks he's a punk, a lowlife, a cheater, and on and on. She decided that she hated him the moment they started dating. She has been on Phoebe's case about the MC since day 1. In a planned flashback, she would've come to her mother with some momentary doubts. After spilling her guts, her mother used everything she said to turn a small tear into a huge rip. A bad decision, but she did it because her mother knows something that she hasn't told anyone. Which leads into point 2.

2. Her infertility - While both she and Glasha want kids, she struggles internally with the knowledge that she is unlikely to ever have them. It's something that, combined with her mother's voice in her ear, contributed greatly to her sudden bouts with jealousy. She struggles with telling Lucas, believe that the knowledge would make her "undesirable". Her insecurity, combined with her mother sowing the seeds of doubt, was a large factor in her actions.

In trying to write around these issues, and make her seem a little more mysterious, I made some mistakes. I left it too vague, which opened the door for unfounded accusations of Pheobe being a cheater. It's absolutely not true, she didn't. It also made it sound as if Phoebe was blaming Lucas for why she left, which was not meant to be the case. That was all me, not considering how some of her lines might come across to the reader.

So what do I plan to do about it? I'm in the process of rewriting the segment. I'm going to make her actions and attitudes far less mysterious. Instead of being coy, Phoebe is going to acknowledge her issues, discuss them with Lucas, and accept sole responsibility for her behavior. She's going to lay out her issues and decisions in a frank manner, letting Lucas know everything there is to know.

Will that win over people who already hate her? I doubt it, but I'm not doing this for them. I'm doing this for the new players who don't have an opinion yet.

Will it pay off? Guess we'll find out.

So that's my thoughts on the Phoebe rewrite. It was going to be more in depth, but I'm not sure how many people are even going to read this.

I'm going to do one or two more of these to let you know what's changing. By then, it'll be time for some render previews! I look forward to showing some of those off.

So that's that for now, take care everyone and thanks for reading.
- BHG

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

View attachment 2726796
Phoebe, Phoebe, Phoebe...

Perhaps the most divisive character in the game, aside from Natasha. The issue for me is, it was unintentional. Nat was meant to be hard to like, a difficult character. Phoebe on the other hand, was meant to be liked. A silly girl who made a bad choice and regretted it. We've all been there, haven't we?

In the end, it's my fault this happened. Most of the dislike seems to hinge from that initial conversation. I wanted to make her backstory mysterious, so that people would be interested to know more. That kind of blew up in my face, so I decided to go back and rearrange her story.

The way her storyline was supposed to work is that as you'd follow it, you would get to see the background of everything that contributed to her choice. It was going to be slowly revealed that she had three big reasons for leaving:

1. Her Mother - Probably the biggest factor, and a true villain of the story. Her mother has a visceral hatred for the MC. She thinks he's a punk, a lowlife, a cheater, and on and on. She decided that she hated him the moment they started dating. She has been on Phoebe's case about the MC since day 1. In a planned flashback, she would've come to her mother with some momentary doubts. After spilling her guts, her mother used everything she said to turn a small tear into a huge rip. A bad decision, but she did it because her mother knows something that she hasn't told anyone. Which leads into point 2.

2. Her infertility - While both she and Glasha want kids, she struggles internally with the knowledge that she is unlikely to ever have them. It's something that, combined with her mother's voice in her ear, contributed greatly to her sudden bouts with jealousy. She struggles with telling Lucas, believe that the knowledge would make her "undesirable". Her insecurity, combined with her mother sowing the seeds of doubt, was a large factor in her actions.

In trying to write around these issues, and make her seem a little more mysterious, I made some mistakes. I left it too vague, which opened the door for unfounded accusations of Pheobe being a cheater. It's absolutely not true, she didn't. It also made it sound as if Phoebe was blaming Lucas for why she left, which was not meant to be the case. That was all me, not considering how some of her lines might come across to the reader.

So what do I plan to do about it? I'm in the process of rewriting the segment. I'm going to make her actions and attitudes far less mysterious. Instead of being coy, Phoebe is going to acknowledge her issues, discuss them with Lucas, and accept sole responsibility for her behavior. She's going to lay out her issues and decisions in a frank manner, letting Lucas know everything there is to know.

Will that win over people who already hate her? I doubt it, but I'm not doing this for them. I'm doing this for the new players who don't have an opinion yet.

Will it pay off? Guess we'll find out.

So that's my thoughts on the Phoebe rewrite. It was going to be more in depth, but I'm not sure how many people are even going to read this.

I'm going to do one or two more of these to let you know what's changing. By then, it'll be time for some render previews! I look forward to showing some of those off.

So that's that for now, take care everyone and thanks for reading.
- BHG
I love it except...

I hope it doesn't break saves. I'd really like just to keep moving forward. I can see the possibility of both saves being fine and saves being unusable.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: monk_56

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Your first mistake was underestimating the internet's capacity for misogyny.

Personally never had any beef with Phoebe.
I never had any problem with Phoebe, either, and forgave her instantly. Not sure that someone getting the impression she cheated equates to misogyny, though. It's not anti-woman to say you're upset that someone cheated on you. Obviously it's now confirmed that she did not cheat, and like I said before, I took her back right away. But having a hard time with the thought of that doesn't feel very anti-woman to me. I'd assume a woman whose man cheats on her would be equally irate... or are you saying that would be misandry as well?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I never had any problem with Phoebe, either, and forgave her instantly. Not sure that someone getting the impression she cheated equates to misogyny, though. It's not anti-woman to say you're upset that someone cheated on you. Obviously it's now confirmed that she did not cheat, and like I said before, I took her back right away. But having a hard time with the thought of that doesn't feel very anti-woman to me. I'd assume a woman whose man cheats on her would be equally irate... or are you saying that would be misandry as well?
Never giving women the benefit of the doubt, even with the dev's input would definitely be misogyny... If you honestly don't see it on these forums I'm not gonna remove the wool from your eyes.

• Haha

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I love it except...

I hope it doesn't break saves. I'd really like just to keep moving forward. I can see the possibility of both saves being fine and saves being unusable.
Hmm... I've downloaded it but haven't started to play yet. I wonder if I should wait a bit.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Never giving women the benefit of the doubt, even with the dev's input would definitely be misogyny... If you honestly don't see it on these forums I'm not gonna remove the wool from your eyes.
To be fair, this is the first I've heard of a lot of people hating her. I don't read through a lot of that type of stuff in forums like this. Everyone has reasons for liking or hating characters, so I often just skim right past those types of posts. I read some of them for sure, but I ignore a lot. So I never knew some refused to give her the benefit of the doubt even with the dev's input.

However, once again, you're intentionally framing it as if only women ever get treated this way. That's just not true. I've seen plenty of people assuming the worst about a male character or a futa character even if it's reasonable to give them some leeway or whatever. It's not specifically "misogyny" unless it's a sentiment against all women generally, which in my experience it's not. If you only see things through the lens of "women always get wronged", I'm not going to remove the wool from your eyes, either. (Nice phrasing, BTW. No cap: I like your turn on the usual phrase. :))

I do think it's wrong and completely unfair to always assume the worst of anyone, but it's not even close to limited to any specific group of people (be it gender or any other classification). I've been all over the world, and from everything I've seen that seems to be a failing of people generally to assume the worst of their fellow humans.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The re-write would make Phoebe look... dumb..really dumb... she went for advice to the one person who hates MC with a burning passion?
Parents have an incredible impact on their children. They basically get 18 years to Stockholm their kids if they want, with very little outside interference or oversight. It's not surprising at all that someone would seek guidance from a bad parent.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Parents have an incredible impact on their children. They basically get 18 years to Stockholm their kids if they want, with very little outside interference or oversight. It's not surprising at all that someone would seek guidance from a bad parent.
we're talking about a supernatural, magic and so on VN, not about RL
so , logic and IRL experiences/rules (etc) can be bended(a lot)
and also that doesn't mean that all children listen to their parents, while it might be a high percentage there are still examples where they don't.
also we are talking about the love of her life
there are plenty of arguments that can be made, just saying "well children suffer from stockholm syndrome" or " people will accept family no matter the flaws" doesn't excuse her retarded behaviour.
but that's just my opinion and it is just a opinion.
Will still play and enjoy this VN , though Phoebe will be ... borderline meh for me, a woman/LI that can change her mind about the love of her life that easy... it's just bad... not really LI material, for me at least.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes