gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It seems random at the moment but it isn't. Some of those major choices purposefully don't have any points associated with them. When the story plays out fully, the point distributions will make more sense. I hope when this thing is done, you can look back on your decisions and see how the little things added up to become big things.
I hope so too, obviously. For now the choice in the bathroom outweighs every other decision I've made in the game so far (points-wise) which seems like giving disproportionate impact to a fairly minor and easily avoidable scene, but you're the only one who knows how you want this to work out, so maybe it'll all make sense once I see where you take it from here.

Reactions: monk_56

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I didn't have a problem with Phoebe myself tbh. I thought her scenes were fine. I don't mind it getting changed though. If I'm being honest, it kind of felt like she faded into the background after we got back together. Maybe it's my own desire for other women overshadowing her presence in scenes? It seemed like her screen time got reduced as the game progressed. Again, it might just be a me thing with her, specifically.

As for the broken saves, I'm fine with it, personally. While there's a lot of content to get back through, if there's a chance to improve the story for a character, why not do it? It's better to fix it now than to let it simmer and have people's hate for the character set in.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
So after playing the newest update I only got one question.
What's up with Liliah and the mommy talk? :BootyTime:
Is this a clever way of separating the dom/sub path for her or is it just bedroom talk.
Figure I ask rather than be surprised later like the choice with someone's wife.
Aside from what's been said, I suspect that the whole "MC eating a soul" thing means
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Triple OG

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i keep getting this error when trying to launch 0.55
If you're using a mod, make sure you have the most up-to-date version. KoGa3 updated it this month, so if you were using that and haven't updated, just get his latest version. If you're using the Gallery Unlocker, it looks like that's out-of-date now (September of last year). Finally, if you're not using either of those and haven't downloaded it yet, you might want to get the hotfix linked on the OP (first page of this thread, with other download links), although I can't remember precisely what that fixes.

lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
If you're using a mod, make sure you have the most up-to-date version. KoGa3 updated it this month, so if you were using that and haven't updated, just get his latest version. If you're using the Gallery Unlocker, it looks like that's out-of-date now (September of last year). Finally, if you're not using either of those and haven't downloaded it yet, you might want to get the hotfix linked on the OP (first page of this thread, with other download links), although I can't remember precisely what that fixes.
no mod installed and i tried the patch and still same error on launch

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Even if Lilly were our Mom, there'd be no reason for Vali to recognize her. Vali only came back to reality when we were already 30. If Lilly were being put forward as our great^n grandmother then yea you'd expect Vali to recognize her. I don't see Lilly being related to us in any way.

BHG has said that there'll probably be incest and he'll just have it behind a patch. But the incest is mostly just going to be between the various siblings and cousins;

Gadira and Faiza are cousins
Zuzanna and Ivette and sisters
Sam and Rosa are sisters
Adam/Eve and Hope are siblings
Grace and Natasha are "sisters"

I can't remember was the soul eating ever actually stated by Vali as being seperate from Necromancer power? Because if it weren't I wouldn't be too surprised if it's just a necro power that only the very strongest can do. But equally, I wouln'trule out our having a powerful demon or other magical being in our family tree

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I can't remember was the soul eating ever actually stated by Vali as being seperate from Necromancer power?
Immediately afterwards he said that it's now clear which bloodline you come from but in usual Vali fashion refused to elaborate further. IMHO MC should ask Nat and/or Liliah about it. They look like the people to know about such things.

Last edited:

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Vali grundingly admits that he wasn't exactly shy about sowing his seed far & wide either, so there is no guarantee that grand-grandmommy³ has even been seen on-screen yet.
But it is possible that dragons devouring their enemies might have a more "magical" background than simple feeding in this setting, so we likely shouldn't count Siv out

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, there might also be different types of necromancer bloodlines, with each having specific powers of their own.

Jan 12, 2021
I've removed the unlocker that I had and added the gallery hotfix but I still don't have the new scenes in the gallery for 0.55 (club and Kimmy IIRC). Anyone have any ideas?

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
no mod installed and i tried the patch and still same error on launch
First try to ignore the error, if that doesn't work re-download.

I've removed the unlocker that I had and added the gallery hotfix but I still don't have the new scenes in the gallery for 0.55 (club and Kimmy IIRC). Anyone have any ideas?
I didn't update it.There's only one new scene and the gallery code is changing.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

Is she romanceable?
No. Or not yet, at least. And given the existing Girls lists posted by Blackhand earlier in the thread, if anything does happen, it'd be a side scene anyway. That said, there has been some talk about the minions in the Discord and Blackhand said he's had requests for more monstrous girls, but nothing concrete. IIRC, though, the interest was mainly in Devrin, the other minion with the toothed maw on the top of her head.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
No. Or not yet, at least. And given the existing Girls lists posted by Blackhand earlier in the thread, if anything does happen, it'd be a side scene anyway. That said, there has been some talk about the minions in the Discord and Blackhand said he's had requests for more monstrous girls, but nothing concrete. IIRC, though, the interest was mainly in Devrin, the other minion with the toothed maw on the top of her head.
I wouldn't mind more monstrous girls, but what i'm hoping most is that we get green girls, both big green and little green are fine, basically shortstacks or amazons :love:

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes