S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Awww I liked the one in the ice cream(?) parlor.
We might see more of her but I doubt it, but she's def not going to be a harem member. I can't see any more green girls being a harem member. Unless you mean the in-universe 'Green Law' definition of green, in which case we'll have more "green" girls joining the harem.

Reactions: monk_56

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
We might see more of her but I doubt it, but she's def not going to be a harem member. I can't see any more green girls being a harem member. Unless you mean the in-universe 'Green Law' definition of green, in which case we'll have more "green" girls joining the harem.
Drawing a blank on that in universe law. Refresher, please?

Reactions: monk_56

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Drawing a blank on that in universe law. Refresher, please?
The Green Laws are a set of discriminatory laws that target the "animalistic" or "bestial" races. It covers orcs, goblins, and anything that looks less human than an elf or dwarf. The laws control where they can live among other things. It's part of why we/MC and Glasha had such trouble find somewhere to live, and why Kimmy and Yui are living in slums.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
No. Or not yet, at least. And given the existing Girls lists posted by Blackhand earlier in the thread, if anything does happen, it'd be a side scene anyway. That said, there has been some talk about the minions in the Discord and Blackhand said he's had requests for more monstrous girls, but nothing concrete. IIRC, though, the interest was mainly in Devrin, the other minion with the toothed maw on the top of her head.
I can get with that. Shes good too.

With all the beautiful women in this game, at some point you get sick of the fine dining and just want a dirty, sloppy cheeseburger.

If dev does make it happen, would love to see Lily's reaction when she finds out we're banging her lesser demons instead of her succubi hahahah. Afterall she puts in a lot of effort to modify her and Naamah's body.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: monk_56 and Taz423

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If dev does make it happen, would love to see Lily's reaction when she finds out we're banging her lesser demons instead of her succubi hahahah. Afterall she puts in a lot of effort to modify her and Naamah's body.
¿Por qué no los dos?

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Real question:
How did Nasir know your patron's name is Vali???
Like... that's not his REAL name... that's just the name he chose to have you call him for the time being.

I am INCREDIBLY distrustful of Nasir atm, since he somehow knew Vali as Vali instead of using his real name and giving away the big secret so suddenly. I could have seen Vali losing his shit over it in that moment since his real info would have been passed down through Nasir's family. The name "Vali" though? Nasir *shouldn't know that*... unless he has been spying on the MC from other sources already and is keeping that secret.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Real question:
Like... that's not his REAL name... that's just the name he chose to have you call him for the time being.

I am INCREDIBLY distrustful of Nasir atm, since he somehow knew Vali as Vali instead of using his real name and giving away the big secret so suddenly. I could have seen Vali losing his shit over it in that moment since his real info would have been passed down through Nasir's family. The name "Vali" though? Nasir *shouldn't know that*... unless he has been spying on the MC from other sources already and is keeping that secret.
Eh, I don't think we know enough to think that. I assume Vali is an old alias he's used in the past

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Real question:

Player of harem game is distrusting of a non MC male character?!

We'll cover more tonight at 11 in our segment, 'Is water wet?'

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be fair water is not wet, it is whatever solid material that water covers that becomes wet. :ROFLMAO: :p

Seriously i bet on S1nsational hypothesis of Vali being a old name this damn ghost used before.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes