zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why is the protag such a goody two shoes even with (near) max 'bad boy' points? I went with that path expecting more self interest and less empathy, but he still refuses to have fun with the lesbian bartender and still wants Adam(or Eve) to be like he was, even though he hates the fucker.
Also couldn't start the Samantha path on my 'evil' route even though the only different (relevant) choice was not telling Jose and not being a good friend. I feel like not being a good friend would normally lead to cucking the guy not the other way around.

The screen gets a big black bar on top after leaving the 'occasional storage'.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Why is the protag such a goody two shoes even with (near) max 'bad boy' points? I went with that path expecting more self interest and less empathy, but he still refuses to have fun with the lesbian bartender and still wants Adam(or Eve) to be like he was, even though he hates the fucker.
Also couldn't start the Samantha path on my 'evil' route even though the only different (relevant) choice was not telling Jose and not being a good friend. I feel like not being a good friend would normally lead to cucking the guy not the other way around.

The screen gets a big black bar on top after leaving the 'occasional storage'.
Perhaps because he was written as person with some principles before he got his powers. In games with heavy story and character focus like these, protag is not going to be doing completely what you want, because they had existing personality written for them, instead of just being blank page. It would take way longer for the powers and other influences to corrupt MC to that point, considering that he has not pursued his feelings towards Samantha during all these years, because of his friendship with Jose is that valuable to him.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have to say, i really liked Glasha and Kimmy before this update, now i really love those characters and their interactions with each other. :love:

Reactions: bronze189

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
How do I get the scene fourth from last in the screencaps (Glasya holding up Kimmy)?

Is that in the current build? What preceeds it?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
How do I get the scene fourth from last in the screencaps (Glasya holding up Kimmy)?

Is that in the current build? What preceeds it?
It's at the very end of latest update, i got it by just being on the Glasya, Kimmy and good guy paths. Walkthrough mod can guide you there if you trouble getting to it.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Where's the flag for good guy? I thought that's what I was doing but clearly not...

Should Adam not be getting decapitated?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every other character has a different charatcer arc than that of MC:
Glasha, even being the GF, has her own solo time at the gym or out with friends.
MC has been basically left wondering all throughout his years of loving Glas and Phoe to the brim,
that was the only times he was philandering, as his most precious babes were undisposed.
This game has MC still feel abbandoned by his most engaged beauties, as he is meandering
through the city looking for leads on his cases or prodding ideas from his troubled mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
So after playing the newest update I only got one question.
What's up with Liliah and the mommy talk? :BootyTime:
Is this a clever way of separating the dom/sub path for her or is it just bedroom talk.
Figure I ask rather than be surprised later like the choice with someone's wife.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Is this a clever way of separating the dom/sub path for her or is it just bedroom talk.
Figure I ask rather than be surprised later like the choice with someone's wife.
Code-wise its just another nickname flag , no dom/sub value changes.

Reactions: Triple OG

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think in this case it's more of a mommy play than sub/dom situation, using the fact that she is quite a bit older than any other character and that she is built like a milf.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Perhaps because he was written as person with some principles before he got his powers. In games with heavy story and character focus like these, protag is not going to be doing completely what you want, because they had existing personality written for them, instead of just being blank page. It would take way longer for the powers and other influences to corrupt MC to that point, considering that he has not pursued his feelings towards Samantha during all these years, because of his friendship with Jose is that valuable to him.
And yet we get to decide wether he shares important information with this 'valuable' friend, whether he hates Adam and many more. Given these, it doesn't make sense to me that he is shocked and apalled at the prospect of changing a few details about a man he actively dislikes whilst slipping deeper and deeper into apathy toward others.
Also, I could cuck the oh so valuable friend when I had the highest 'friendship' with him that I could but could only be friends with Sam when I barely interacted with José(olé).

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Well, you can still dom a mom. There's plenty of content on here that shows just that!

• Haha

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'm trying to be cool with everyone. But Vali only one I'm like dude...no.

With Jose, before walk through came out. I told him, cuz I figured he's my best friend. Helped Glasha & myself out our situation, etc.. I didn't even think doing all that would result in a death or something, let alone hooking up with his wife.

I just thought, Homie, you gotta hear shit I'm dealing with cuz your my Super Best Friend.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
And yet we get to decide wether he shares important information with this 'valuable' friend, whether he hates Adam and many more. Given these, it doesn't make sense to me that he is shocked and apalled at the prospect of changing a few details about a man he actively dislikes whilst slipping deeper and deeper into apathy toward others.
Also, I could cuck the oh so valuable friend when I had the highest 'friendship' with him that I could but could only be friends with Sam when I barely interacted with José(olé).
The specific choices that are involved in enabling the Sam path indicate there are likely other factors that enable that path, which will become clearer in future updates.

And fundamentally, there doesn't seem to be a way to be flat-out evil in this game, at least not yet. The MC still has a personality and opinions about things, and the players can influence him to just be a bit of a 'bad boy' (they're called "badboy" points in the code, not "evil bastard" points) while still mostly following the moral compass that's been established in the game and backstory.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The specific choices that are involved in enabling the Sam path indicate there are likely other factors that enable that path, which will become clearer in future updates.

And fundamentally, there doesn't seem to be a way to be flat-out evil in this game, at least not yet. The MC still has a personality and opinions about things, and the players can influence him to just be a bit of a 'bad boy' (they're called "badboy" points in the code, not "evil bastard" points) while still mostly following the moral compass that's been established in the game and backstory.
IIRC, an example of this is whether or not he chokes Faiza harder in the bathroom when prompted. If yes, I believe he gains bad boy points (and loses a couple of Faiza points). (I could always be misremembering, though.)

Reactions: Tiur

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
IIRC, an example of this is whether or not he chokes Faiza harder in the bathroom when prompted. If yes, I believe he gains bad boy points (and loses a couple of Faiza points). (I could always be misremembering, though.)
Exactly. "badboy" points aren't "I am evil" points, they're "I am an asshole" points. (Basically just like Renegade choices in Mass Effect, and most kinds of 'evil' morality choices in RPGs that have morality systems.)

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I just want it known that wasn't me complaining.

One thing I love about in depth stories are actual consequences.

I just had a slight niggle in the back of my head that thought it was an auto lose situation. I know some stories like to hit that bittersweet ending, some even go the bad end if it fits.

Having choices actually matter and consequences be huge is awesome.
It's all good. It gave me a chance to explain for everyone.

So obviously I felt compelled.
You mind if I put this in the game? It'd make for a funny background image some time.

There were a lot of questions after the last update about the type of dom she'd be. It's just me making it clear. You calling her that won't prevent you from domming her, and in fact you can keep the nickname on the maledom route if you want.

As far as story wise, she recognizes that MC never knew his mother and is betting on MC having some mommy issues. She's still trying to figure out exactly what the MC needs so she can give it to him. What better way to stay in someones good graces than to fulfill all their needs?

Because I've said it a lot of times before, MC is never going to be evil. There is no evil route. There will never be an evil route. Bad boy points are there to determine what kind of actions the MC is going to default to in the main story line. An MC with a lot of bad boy points will be more willing to kill a bad guy and will have less feelings about it afterward. A bad boy mc might also be willing to bend the rules or break the law whereas a good guy won't. Things like that.

As far as MC not having fun with the lesbian bartender, that's me expressing to you, the player, that the MC has morals. It doesn't matter if you max out bad boy points, the MC is not going to become a rapist. It's me letting you know what kind of content you should expect without having to explicitly state it.

Sam's route can be started regardless of bad boy points. The points will change a bit of dialogue on this route, but I won't gatekeep girls based on bad boy points.

You can't cuck Jose and have the highest friendship points with him. That's not possible.
Capture.PNG
On the friend path, Sam's relationship points also function as friend points.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes