VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
1.27 GB for a 0.1 version ... damn ... Let me guess - another Dev who doesnt know *.jpg or *.webp and uses instead the damn *.png files right from the render software ... imo so wrong - almost stupid! I always thought Game Dev´s must be really smart poeple because they can code - guess not. What a disappointment. (n)
If I´m wrong and it contains *.jpg/webp and its just a really huge content for a first release, please correct me because I would give this game a shot.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Deviancy [v0.1] [Mr. B0NES] - Original Size: 1.27 GB

Download Win,Linux (84MB): - - -
Download Mac (69MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 9, 2020
Decent start.

But um.. the sister kinda creeps me out while also being suffocating. Really off putting to me that she doesn't look 16 (also doesn't sexual content have to be with 18+ characters for these games?), especially in her closeup renders, and her white/pink hair just makes her look like she's wearing a wig all the time, I think black/pink would have been better colors to use.

She looks really odd sometimes, like a doll's head was stuck on an older body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The milfs are all looking good though, the other girls are decent but couple of them are rocking kinda weird hairdos tbh (and suzy looks even more out of place compared to them). I could only hope the models may be improved, but probably not, or the content goes to more optional routes and doesn't keep clinging to the sister as this progresses, but again probably not...

P.S Forgot to mention a rendering issue with the mothers feet in the end on the couch with the mc, you can see her left foot on the couch, but the right foot is either bent in an uncomfortable angle, or it's the mc's, which still makes it look weird.

Last edited:

Mr B0NES

Developer of Deviancy
Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
1.27 GB for a 0.1 version ... damn ... Let me guess - another Dev who doesnt know *.jpg or *.webp and uses instead the damn *.png files right from the render software ... imo so wrong - almost stupid! I always thought Game Dev´s must be really smart poeple because they can code - guess not. What a disappointment. (n)
If I´m wrong and it contains *.jpg/webp and its just a really huge content for a first release, please correct me because I would give this game a shot.
Yeah that's my bad, remembered to go through and downscale all the images to 1080 but forgot to convert from png. I'll remedy this on the next release, because downloading 1.2Gig per two days of content is very stupid. Thanks for pointing it out though!

Reactions: PPLayer and Skydden

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ok, one question - wth that 13yo girl (Suzy) wears a funny wig all the time?
it would be better if she is just plain bald, no need to hide it with that ridiculous thing:WeSmart:
pervs itching for young virgs will droll over her nevertheless (as it could be seen from few first comments already:KEK:)
edit.
after playing through this 0.1, hopefully she will be avoidable.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving this one so far. I agree with Jonny Skull about the relationship already established with the sister. Definitely something different from the norm. Fingers crossed this ends up a harem deal though. Plenty of hotties both milf & not to be had.

As for the sister, I personally think she's adorable! Cute as a button and affectionate to boot. If that's clingy, bring it on, she's a babe!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Have to say, I quite enjoyed it so far.
I was laughing my ass off at the park scene where you meet the four girls. They're like a freaking sitcom.

The sister cutting you off when you try to tell Josy you're a couple along with her extreme shyness makes me feel like she'll separate wit the mc in at least one of the storylines if it stops being so linear.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i think my major issue with this game so far is just when this game offers choices that there's only one real choice and the other is "skip" like you cant avoid it. it still happens you just dont see it. so barely even a choice that doesnt affect the story or relationship with said person.

aside from that renders are great animations are good. good first release.

since im a harem person anyways i'll likely try to aim for all girls. the downside is not being able to choose to deny sister or not in this release makes it seem like we get no choice in the matter. which affects my interest in the game but in this case just slightly.

i guess the "skip" function made it feel kinetic half the time but eh its only the first release so to early to tell.

anyways good luck dev.

Reactions: sdawg1234

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think my major issue with this game so far is just when this game offers choices that there's only one real choice and the other is "skip" like you cant avoid it. it still happens you just dont see it. so barely even a choice that doesnt affect the story or relationship with said person.

aside from that renders are great animations are good. good first release.

since im a harem person anyways i'll likely try to aim for all girls. the downside is not being able to choose to deny sister or not in this release makes it seem like we get no choice in the matter. which affects my interest in the game but in this case just slightly.

i guess the "skip" function made it feel kinetic half the time but eh its only the first release so to early to tell.

anyways good luck dev.
i agree with the skip option because if there is solo paths but all we are doing is skipping the scenes then its not exactually solo, the MC is still doing things with other people us the player just doesn't see it

Reactions: Hones and Look-see

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Honestly, this is pretty good. It shows that incest right off the bat is DOABLE, and you don't have to do a gazillion steps on the stairway to heaven to reach it. I'm not a big fan of the sister model honestly, but the banter between the characters makes up for it. It kinda reminds me to the relationship between Haley and MC in Haley's story. The base setting is generic, but how it's filled with content is rather unique and different from the carbon copy incest games.

There's only one thing, the either do or skip options should be more clear. Is it just skip, as we won't see but happens, or it actually won't happen?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes