VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I hope the filesize isn't deceptively large for a .1. Anywho, I'm gonna try it out and see.

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
Good 0.1 release.

Standard setup for a "every girl in my house and a twenty mile radius keeps falling on my dick" simulator, but the feel-good romantic kind. The characters are good and the writing is above average. Nice to see characters that are able to articulate more than two lines of dialogue.

Good start dev, and good luck!

Reactions: Papa Lewd

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So not a bad game. Nice clean renders, cute girls. But the dialogue is kind of annoying me. I get it, Siblings bicker, but every time they talk is them bitching at each other and it get tired. I keep skipping their dialogue until they eventually get on with the plot. The "explore the house" bit was very tedious. Also, why doesn't the Little sister not have eyelashes? It's super unsettling

1612205728587.png

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Great start! Love the characters we've met so far... Not sure how this becomes a harem if the sister is always so freaking jealous. Looking forward to seeing how everything develops, honestly not a fan of the sister's hair color. Otherwise I love her. Hope the rest of the characters don't conform to the standard AVN tropes too much considering this game has a bit of a refreshing concept (for an incest game).

Noticed an issue with one render... Clipping of the outfit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
This Game Deserve 8/10 its Realy Good :love: (y) I named Girl Candy and Milf to Vanessa :cool:(y) Cute Sis and Hot Mother
Dont mind Size of game -Characters are Fine and They Love MC (y)so no Sanbox Crap :poop:
Keep it up Dev Realy Nice Game :coffee:(y)

Reactions: portgasdluigi

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This is a solid first release with a good chink of content, and characters are quite a bunch especially loved Carol, already establishing relationship between siblings is quite good and refreshing i can only remember two games that done something like this, and sis is just too cute but should be a way to tone down her jealousy down the line since who doesnt love a good Harem instead of rejecting girls, though there are some already used tropes it still works as whole and all in all very good start and waiting for more!!

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
ok, one question - wth that 13yo girl (Suzy) wears a funny wig all the time?
it would be better if she is just plain bald, no need to hide it with that ridiculous thing
You know I actually did wonder if she was meant to be wearing a wig or if it was just the hair asset the dev used happened to look like that. I assume the latter.

Reactions: Abhai

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Mr B0NES: congrats on releasing your game! This was a really impressive first release with a good chunk of content to go through. I had a great time playing your game so thanks a bunch! (y)
I hope it keeps this "feel good" vibe, I was smiling most of my playthrough... :) Hard no to between some good old banter (the burn from the mom with the "pet not talking back"... :ROFLMAO:) and cute/loving/kinky moments ^^
And then you had to wake up the FFX fanboy that I was when I was young with that blitzball reference so I just had to pledge! :LOL: I usually wait for a few releases to see how committed a dev is but I'll make an exception cause I'm really hyped right now! ^^

Patreon.PNG

If I may, there were a few spelling mistakes here and there (mostly things like missing letters or letters that aren't in the right order ["beatitful", line 1313]). So nothing major but this one bit in French made me tick:
Suzy said:
Oh contraire mon freir
Is this some kind of "well known" expression that is sometimes used in English? Anyway, please, don't butcher French like that! :p This is "Au contraire mon frère" ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You know I actually did wonder if she was meant to be wearing a wig or if it was just the hair asset the dev used happened to look like that. I assume the latter.
well, glad im not the only one to notice it - usually im not paying much attention (nor ranting) to hair, styles, etc...yet that one is kinda striking too obviously.
either way, not a luckiest choice.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I had fun playing this game, with the WT Mod (with incest).

But I didn't notice that the main incest patch changes the sister's age to 16.

I don't understand why devs include CP content with their incest patches. Boggles my mind. It's a shame, would have enjoyed playing this game if it wasn't for that.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Also, why doesn't the Little sister not have eyelashes? It's super unsettling
You know with her missing eyelashes and hair that somewhat looks like a wig it would be interesting if she was hairless. It would explain her extreme shyness and add a neat angle to the character.

Reactions: MrFriendly

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You know with her missing eyelashes and hair that somewhat looks like a wig it would be interesting if she was hairless. It would explain her extreme shyness and add a neat angle to the character.
I thought something was off can't believe i didn't notice and also wouldn't her eyebrows be gone too?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes