VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
If you're looking for input, then I'll share my thoughts. If you intend to make any particular character unavoidable, please make it clear right from the start. For my part, I have less than no interest in Claire or any of the other older women (milfs are a complete anti-fetish for me), and if it comes down to having to skip the scenes with these characters and pretend they never happened, I'd prefer to just skip the game as a whole. On the other hand, I like the other characters well enough, so it's not like I'm after a solo route necessarily. So if the plan is to be forced into anything (other than Suzy, whom I am fine with), then I'd like to know before getting attached to the project. I don't want to seem negative, but I also don't want to end up in another game where after a few updates it just proceeds to ignore whatever choices I made earlier (don't bother with point scores, then). Obviously, practicality is a concern, so I won't blame you for wanting to keep the choices limited. Those are my thoughts.

I do want to say that I like the game so far, though. I wouldn't post anything otherwise.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
For my part, I have less than no interest in Claire or any of the other older women (milfs are a complete anti-fetish for me), and if it comes down to having to skip the scenes with these characters and pretend they never happened, I'd prefer to just skip the game as a whole.
Well, dude, the genre did specified 'MILFS' as one of the categories, so I don't know what you're hoping for?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I expected a game with the name of "Deviancy" to be more debauched, but this is actually a really sweet story. Not often do you start off already in an incestuous relationship with your sister, and it isn't some kinky thing it's an actual boyfriend/girlfriend thing. I love it.

Add in Momma Claire, and I'm totally in love with this game so far. Suzy seems more willing to share if MC keeps it in the family, so I'm looking forward to expanding on that. Hopefully Suzy will be just as welcoming to Auntie Thicc'n'curvy.

The four classmates are interesting, but so far none of them are interesting enough for me to make Suzy jealous over.

Neighbor MILF is a sweetheart, but again, so far she doesn't hold a candle to Claire.

Definitely looking forward to more!

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
Well, dude, the genre did specified 'MILFS' as one of the categories, so I don't know what you're hoping for?
Tags are for content in the game, irrespective of whether it is content that you have to interact with. Imagine a game where every sex scene has the option for anal or vaginal sex; it would have both of those tags, even though the player could choose to only ever see one type of content. Or as a more direct comparison, you can play Sisterly Lust without pursuing the mother. If I recall correctly, there were some full family scenes you miss out on, but that's a practical consideration that I can't take issue with. What I mention is hardly novel; there are plenty of linear VNs where you can choose what characters you can pursue. If all of the characters were milfs, my comment would be ridiculous, but they aren't, so I don't think it is.

Reactions: Hones and Bailz

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Tags are for content in the game, irrespective of whether it is content that you have to interact with. Imagine a game where every sex scene has the option for anal or vaginal sex; it would have both of those tags, even though the player could choose to only ever see one type of content. Or as a more direct comparison, you can play Sisterly Lust without pursuing the mother. If I recall correctly, there were some full family scenes you miss out on, but that's a practical consideration that I can't take issue with. What I mention is hardly novel; there are plenty of linear VNs where you can choose what characters you can pursue. If all of the characters were milfs, my comment would be ridiculous, but they aren't, so I don't think it is.
No, your question is completely valid. If there is a point system being used, one would assume that not scoring enough points will lock you out of a certain character's content. Perfectly reasonable assumption, and a wonderful way to avoid characters that you're not interested in.

What I can't wrap my mind around is the fact that you don't like milfs. I just... I just don't understand. Lol

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
can we have a solo romance path with Suzy and wont be forced to sleep with anyone else
dunno if you have been told, but check the "developer notes"
There will be Solo routes, with the harem one being the "main one"

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I'm loving this game. Greatly looking forward to more.
There are a couple small things that might need correcting though:
- The word 'and' was missing its 'd' a few times. Maybe that's just how they're supposed to talk, but I figured I should mention it.
- Josy was described as "thick and bricks". I think it should be "thick as bricks".
- "Probably nothing good on thought..." should lose the last 't'.
- And finally, Nadine is mentioned to be 19 this year, and in the same year group as Suzy. Which probably works without the patch, but not with it.

Anyway, great work. Keep it coming.

Also, blitzball <3

Last edited:

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Really fun game, starting off the game with the MC already fooling around with the sister is a great move and makes the story so much different to all the others.

Really looking forward to the next update

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
I thoroughly enjoyed it so far, the good storytelling and humor definitely made it stand out to me, as a added bonus most of the girls didn't look like every other girl from every other story just with a different hair style, the only complaint I have is I finished the first part and now I have to wait, great job so far looking forward to the next installment.

Reactions: Chipper2083

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
When it comes to the question of harem or solo paths I say harem all the way, I mean it's good to give the player the option to exclude girls they don't like at all but for me, that is very rarely the case.

As already mentioned the while I don't have a problem with the changed ages of the MC and his sister it doesn't match up with the classmate thing so either all character's ages need to be changed or none.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Natalie when i first saw her though. Love her aesthetic and personality.

Laurie is still #1 though ofc. I just hope we get more content with Natalie in the future

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Natasha when i first saw her though. Love her aesthetic and personality.

Laurie is still #1 though ofc. I just hope we get more content with Natalie in the future
In these games I am such a slut... I looked at every one of them and was like: "yes, yes, yes with a cherry on top, and yes!"

LOL

Redheads just go first...

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes