VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
OP: "Currently there are plans for three solo routes for particular characters, and of course the main harem route that I assume most people will choose."

I know I will. Thanks Mr B0NES!

Reactions: steelsmiter

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Very good start. My only complaint is something that is common which is the "resistant, stumbling MC." Especially with the relationship that was already established in pre-story. On that note, I like that they're already involved as it gets us right into their dynamic. I like the renders. I like the characters. I can't wait for more.

Reactions: Sirren

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing and I think this game has a lot of potential. I like how the sister is the one actively pursuing the mc, in a lot of games the sister character is often very unlikable and bitchy towards the mc.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Deviancy V0.1(patched)
With shaddy modaa Wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Noticed something interesting in the scripts.
With incest, mRel = "Mom" (without it, mRel = "Nan")

Looking at her variables, we have :

m_share = 0 #other women/men

Is something planned that we do not know about? (I assumed that sharing would only be with the harem members)

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018

Is something planned that we do not know about? (I assumed that sharing would only be within the harem)
Take with a pound of salt, 'cause I'm not the writer, but It's a fairly common trope that the mother has just low enough self esteem that she's happy to be only part of her son's sexcapades.

Reactions: ShadowThrone

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Noticed something interesting in the scripts.
With incest, mRel = "Mom" (without it, mRel = "Nan")

Looking at her variables, we have :

Is something planned that we do not know about? (I assumed that sharing would only be with the harem members)
Don't read too much into a game's pilot release when we don't know if the dev will continue this game. Always remain a skeptic in this genre. Devs here have paper wills and no iron resolve, after like 1-2 small updates, they get bored and abandon their games. I hope that's not the case here, this actually looks good but reputation is everything. I know nothing about this dev so I am going to assume he's like 90% of devs that release a pilot and quit, or take 8 months to post a crappy update were they are still peeking looks in the shower.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I am going to assume he's like 90% of devs that release a pilot and quit, or take 8 months to post a crappy update were they are still peeking looks in the shower.
I'm smelling an incognito AWAM criticism. Even if that's not what you intend, I'm given to understand that game has basically nothing of note from the son (and by the way, the only things of note, are him railing the shit out of his mom).

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I'm smelling an incognito AWAM criticism. Even if that's not what you intend, I'm given to understand that game has basically nothing of note from the son (and by the way, the only things of note, are him railing the shit out of his mom).
I don't know what that means...is AWAM a game? If so never played it. No, I am one of the thousands of the Milfy City supporters that have been trying to find a replacement or equivalent for so long, only to be let down and disappointed by games that are inconsistent and never finish (which eventually gets abandoned). Excuse my skepticism, but I also like to keep a realistic approach to these games when investing my time into them.

There are a 100 copies of this style of game but none that ever finish, that's where my comment/criticism comes from.

Reactions: Sirren

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know what that means...is AWAM a game? If so never played it.
A Wife And Mother

No, I am one of the thousands of the Milfy City supporters that have been trying to find a replacement or equivalent for so long, only to be let down and disappointed by games that are inconsistent and never finish (which eventually gets abandoned). Excuse my skepticism, but I also like to keep a realistic approach to these games when investing my time into them.
Nothing to excuse, I know the feels.

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Just finished the update i loved it renders looks amazing it really has good amount of content for first release

Aside Suzy being my absolute favorite Love the other girls too Natasha,Josy,Abigail,Lucy all of them have different personality,unique in their own way

can't wait for the next update i hope it will be pure harem like WVM or MNF that we dont force see and go with girl on girl to have the girls in our harem

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes