VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished Day 2, caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, very interested in seeing where this goes. Thank you for this, and interested in seeing more.

labrynth

Feb 3, 2021
This game, with the incest patch (since that's the only way I've played it), is really fecking awesome! One of the best on here! Can't wait for more!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
D

Deleted member 2767565

Interesting characters and relationships, an engaging story line and, above all, excellent renders. Overall, so far, very impressive. I can't honestly say I'm overly enamored with the "child" with the pink/white ringlets, but the Mom is, conversely, exceptionally comely so to speak.

Anyway, it's early days yet for me to be considering Patreon support, but if development is actively sustained and the Dev is conspicuously engaged, then I'll be happy to buy a ticket and board the train soon.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
i'm confused
mc's thoughts said my husband in the starting .....
then there is the landlady is she the mother and claire the nan the grandmother ?
if so the incest patch makes it more confusing (the one with the mod)
this really needs a proofwriter

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
is this game being worked on anymore or is it like most of the games here and is kinda dead till the creator does something. im asking cause i only ask this on games i have taken an interest in.

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
is this game being worked on anymore or is it like most of the games here and is kinda dead till the creator does something. im asking cause i only ask this on games i have taken an interest in.
It was first released last month. Seeing the amount of work that's gone into the first release, I'd expect regular if a little infrequent updates. But it's really far too early to say how consistent this dev will be because all they have done so far is release a great 0.1

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Deviancy [v0.2] Mr. B0NES

Original Size Win/Linux: 711 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 146 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 129 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

arms99

May 11, 2018
What an update :love:. I loved the first release, but this was even hotter. Definitely moving this to the top of my watch list.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ok, it did take me some time, yet i finally got why this game is called "deviancy" - the only "forced upon mc" chick is the loli with weird wig:WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
I just tried this game for the first time and it is surprisingly pleasant as I was expecting generic incest game(do not get me wrong there are some cliches that you have seen x times but it is well made). I like the build up, writing and somehow it just feels natural. Really like the flow of the game. Renders are good, I like the models as well. Especially teacher, mom, Natasha and it seems that Auntie is gonna be my favourite if the model ends up to be at least as good as that big ass wallpaper in her room

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes