VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Great update, loving the dialogue between all the characters, i love to see well crafted banter, and am glad to hear it continue through the other characters. This is a VN that i hope gets finished because the 2 main characters deserve their chance to see it through. @ the dev, great work and thank you (y)

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hey dev, are you by chance from england?? i am getting ntoes of old time british humor from like dave allen at large with a few dashes of monty python and the flying circus or benny hill with a lot of these jokes.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Great update the dialogue is hilarious, the mom looks like a proper milf, the little sister is adorable, and Victor is a true bro.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Really loving this game. The dialogue is excellent and the women are gorgeous. Finally a MILF Mom who actually looks like she could be a Mom :) Also loving the neighbor and the teacher. This game has great girls the MC's age but also older ones for those of us who like that sort of thing :p

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, looking through the comments, and it looks like I am not the only one who is wondering why MC kept getting called "MR.[surNAME]". I even tried restarting it from the beginning, went smoothly, up until the library scene, then poof, suddenly became "MR.[surNAME]" to everyone. Anyways, did day 3 tonight, I'll do day 4 tomorrow night, then we'll go from there.

Mr B0NES

Developer of Deviancy
Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Care to tell us about that m_share variable? Is that for the harem ending ? like the girls agree to share the mc or is that for sharing the girls? I don't like sharing or surprise "fetishes".
Yeah so I notated this in the code, but since I haven't made any public comment about it, makes sense that people would still be concerned about this. So just to definitively clear this up, the _share variables are going to influence female/female content only, no NTR or sharing with other dudes. The closest you might get is a futa/female combo, with MC joining in with anal or something, but that's still a long ways off yet, and there'll obviously be clear options to opt in/out of futa content in the future.

While I'm here though, I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback on the update, despite my high confidence in 0.2's stability, there were a lot of bugs I could've easily avoided with more post-it notes. Anyway, all the major ones I've seen reported have been patched now, so anyone that downloads the builds from here on will have the patches applied. For everyone that's already downloaded it, I've attached the patched script file here, save you all re-downloading the whole update. Obviously, if anyone notices any further bugs, please do let me know, either by posting here or DMing me directly.

Thank you all again for your kind words and helpful feedback, I hope you look forward to more updates in the future!

Bones.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Finished the current update on both routes and I really like that game, also there is no character in the cast I would mind seeing more of. I love how the sis is actually the pushy one and basicly acts like the perv MC of other games.

The only negative thing that happend outside of the surname thing was that when I ignore Suzy on day 2, after she runs to her room. The game acts like I fucked her on day 3 which is unfortunate.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah so I notated this in the code, but since I haven't made any public comment about it, makes sense that people would still be concerned about this. So just to definitively clear this up, the _share variables are going to influence female/female content only, no NTR or sharing with other dudes. The closest you might get is a futa/female combo, with MC joining in with anal or something, but that's still a long ways off yet, and there'll obviously be clear options to opt in/out of futa content in the future.

While I'm here though, I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback on the update, despite my high confidence in 0.2's stability, there were a lot of bugs I could've easily avoided with more post-it notes. Anyway, all the major ones I've seen reported have been patched now, so anyone that downloads the builds from here on will have the patches applied. For everyone that's already downloaded it, I've attached the patched script file here, save you all re-downloading the whole update. Obviously, if anyone notices any further bugs, please do let me know, either by posting here or DMing me directly.

Thank you all again for your kind words and helpful feedback, I hope you look forward to more updates in the future!

Bones.
Even after applying the patch, still getting called Mr. [surNAME].

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Mr B0NES Do you think we can get straight to the MILF content and ignore this gremlin? We've been teased enough from all these similar copy and pasta games with the same concept, we all just want the MILF, no one wants the gremlin (little sis).

I like your renders and I love the casual "flirting" in the dialogue that MC has with Claire atm...but seriously, just stick to her character development...there's no point longing this game out and wasting time and effort on a girl that very (if at all) like.

MILFs all the way, if you do take game feedback into consideration, I would highly recommend you go down this route. I think people here are exhausted with the blue balling and the amount of time they have to wait for a decent game to hit all the right notes.

Usually by this time the dev will either abandon his game or miraculously develop some mental health issue and call it a day so we never end up getting what we've patiently waited for. Put all your energy and effort in building Claire's story, it will pay dividends with your fan base in the long run...that color hair monster is just "skip button" content.

Great game otherwise.

D

Deleted member 3194223

Mr B0NES Do you think we can get straight to the MILF content and ignore this gremlin? We've been teased enough from all these similar copy and pasta games with the same concept, we all just want the MILF, no one wants the gremlin (little sis).

I like your renders and I love the casual "flirting" in the dialogue that MC has with Claire atm...but seriously, just stick to her character development...there's no point longing this game out and wasting time and effort on a girl that very (if at all) like.

MILFs all the way, if you do take game feedback into consideration, I would highly recommend you go down this route. I think people here are exhausted with the blue balling and the amount of time they have to wait for a decent game to hit all the right notes.

Usually by this time the dev will either abandon his game or miraculously develop some mental health issue and call it a day so we never end up getting what we've patiently waited for. Put all your energy and effort in building Claire's story, it will pay dividends with your fan base in the long run...that color hair monster is just "skip button" content.

Great game otherwise.
I’m fine with the slow burn with everyone else and I like the sister. I want to explore how kinky the sister wants to or is willing to get. Maybe by the time mom is ready to fuck the MC the sister will be taking him anally while bound, gagged, and being spanked.
But different pleasures for different perverts... Just please remember that not everyone agrees with you.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Great update! Seems like everyone loves the banter, I do too! But I admit it does seem like it drags on and on after awhile. The game seems self aware about it, so it's not a deal breaker lol. I would like to see how the more serious moments will be taken on (if there are any) I'm assuming so since it seems like there was a hint or two.

I do kinda wish the school days were more flushed out. I was a bit disappointed when the events during class were just glossed over with a black screen, but eh I guess there isn't much to do with the setting just yet. Anyway, despite the criticism I did actually enjoy the update.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Also, I usually don't mind chicks with a half shaven head, but I wish the girl (whose name escapes me rn) would do something about that hair of hers lol she reminds me of a doll that got victimized by some overzealous jit. I'm begging for MC to take her to a barber for a touch up :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes