VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
This feels like one of the very few games that might actually be better without the incest patch.

Also why do everyone calls the MC "MR.[surNAME]"?

Last edited:
Reactions: JenMistress

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Just thought i would check the updated game section while taking a break from work. Now i regret it as i am now excited about trying this update. I really loved the first release, just need the next couple of hours to go quickly so i can give it a go. how am i suppose to concentrate now lol

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
GOOD update :lepew: Mc eat Candy :love: (y) would love to see more and more scenes with her She is Real Candy :love: (y)
Next Milf-Mom :cool:(y)

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
The game is great. There are only a few times when the surname is replaced by a placeholder. A few times the error window popped up, but the code-error could be ignored and the game went on. The storyline is pretty hot. The renders and the image of the girls are very pretty. I am looking forward to play more updates....

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- DeviancyV0.3(patched)+ WT mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

-Narcissus-

Apr 14, 2020
Excellent start as a dev, if you can stay passionate and avoid being inactive like ICSTOR, you've got a ship going to the moon in this one

Reactions: Jstain

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
m_share = 0 #other women/men(?)
Currently, neither. Past Bones gave it very little thought, but how they'll work from 0.2 onwards is it'll be as if they happened, stats and all.

For all those that can't stand Suzy, there will be options in the future to tell her to shove off, so you can either choose to just skip the more insufferable dialogue bits, or tell her to shut up if you so choose.
Care to tell us about that m_share variable? Is that for the harem ending ? like the girls agree to share the mc or is that for sharing the girls? I don't like sharing or surprise "fetishes".

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes