VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
just finished this update and i am at this moment considering myself very lucky. i have played both Haley's story and this game in the last couple of days and both are taking the crown for simply the best dialogue between two character. I chuckled a lot at the banter between the MC and his sister/friend/distant cousin/acquaintance (what ever is acceptable), incredibly good writing. Every part of me hopes for the next update, as i cant wait to find out more how it will unfold. To the dev dont let this one go, please :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not just adorable, I would say, one of the most adorable characters in B/S incest games.
I'd agree, considering the genre, its's refreshing to have not have the mc always be the instigator/one doing the corrupting & seducing all the time. The fact that its from someone you'd least expect is even more compelling and I for one, wouldn't mind seeing a little more balance in these types of games.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
you know I've been thinking :unsure: about the background for the reason Suzy is interested in the mc because usually there must be a reason when the female character is the instigator and you know what i mean something like "he saved her from a car accident and or bullies" but here he simply help her deal with insecurities throughout her entire life, its a long process so it makes sense that we don't see it, but it is in accord as to her behavior (she is clingy and a bit jealous) and more importantly a compelling reason for her to fall in love with him (and in games that the male falls for a female the reason is usually "she's pretty and or gave me a hint she's interested") so very good point on the writing cant wait for the next update and good luck dev (y) :giggle:

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
(and in games that the male falls for a female the reason is usually "she's pretty and or gave me a hint she's interested")
No, it's more like one day the MC wakes up and decides to fuck all the female members of his family and totally mess up his family tree... you know, like it's obviously the most natural thing to do. :KEK:

BTW, normal people suddenly don't think their sisters/mothers/daughters are pretty and certainly don't get "hints" from them. Not even if they see them naked in the shower or their friends suggest that "ooh, your mum's my favorite milf" or "I'd totally hit your sister"! It's more likely to gross them out/piss them off at that hypothetical friend if anything.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
No, it's more like one day the MC wakes up and decides to fuck all the female members of his family and totally mess up his family tree... you know, like it's obviously the most natural thing to do. :KEK:

BTW, normal people suddenly don't think their sisters/mothers/daughters are pretty and certainly don't get "hints" from them. Not even if they see them naked in the shower or their friends suggest that "ooh, your mum's my favorite milf" or "I'd totally hit your sister"! It's more likely to gross them out/piss them off at that hypothetical friend if anything.
its called the Westermarck effect that is the assumption (beside social norms) as to why we don't all mess up our family trees, and as I've said in most games it usually follows that the male mc develop a crush after some event that makes him see the female in a different light (aka most accidental showers) as to friends opinion it happens in real life a lot I guess but you don't really see it in games (I think I've seen it once in dreams of desire) I think that for some people it is too close to ntr territory. as it stands I don't really have a problem with the patched relations, because it makes sense (also because I've had a really bad relationship with my ex roommates who were females and my landlord, so I will never play in a way that reminds me of them :LOL:)

May 5, 2018
It's a really fun and good game and it has a really good amount of content for first release.
Keep up the work.
I look forward to the updates.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes