VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
where the dev spells words like "colour" (English) instead of "color" (American English).
I don't find the tendency that surprising.
Especially when the dev is from the uk instead of the usa.
British english is also taught in most schools around the world, with the exception of America of course.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't find the tendency that surprising.
Especially when the dev is from the uk instead of the usa.
British english is also taught in most schools around the world, with the exception of America of course.
I was referring to the tendency to ramble on and on about nothing being a symptom of those who are from places like the UK. Do they teach that in schools, too?

Reading these VNs often be like:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I hope the aunt will go on a work trip again soon

Caus she feels alot like that Eric character in that one game that shouldnt be mentioned ever again lol

But yeah the aunt ruined the whole build up we made with the sister and mom

I can understand why the aunt would wanna do that ... But its pissing me off royally

Like why even have us living in the aunts place if she is gonna be a big cock block

We need a own place asap ... And have a option to dominate the aunt in the bedroom for some much needed blue balls payback :cautious:

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I hope the aunt will go on a work trip again soon

Caus she feels alot like that Eric character in that one game that shouldnt be mentioned ever again lol

But yeah the aunt ruined the whole build up we made with the sister and mom

I can understand why the aunt would wanna do that ... But its pissing me off royally

Like why even have us living in the aunts place if she is gonna be a big cock block

We need a own place asap ... And have a option to dominate the aunt in the bedroom for some much needed blue balls paybackl :cautious:
Guessing the aunt is in some shady shit. MC might find out and be like, bitch I tell on you if you tell on me l, got it? Good now I will go back to banging who I want when I want. Or I fry you..... I hope so etching along those lines just as long as MC is back with who he wants.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Still seeing the my red flags within this game even within this last update but the silver lining within the game is you finally get yourself an actual girlfriend should you choose to go down that route. Another thing I honestly would like to see is the MC wreak CeCe into submission seeing as she has to be the biggest B**** in this game.

Though from the looks of things unless I am mistaken the MC depending on how this will go will be able to pipe just about anyone who has a second set of lips.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
A couple of spoilers follow. Not certain how to post into reviews, so please allow... Observations, the dev dislikes capitalism, and preferes marxism. A lot of unneeded banter, as I have heard drama is everyday life with the boring parts cut out... this is a hint (and I dislike most dramatic situations but I love good art and theater.). Very few actual sexual activities for even high school seniors. Who like the periodical author likes referencing the 1980's, where many hours were spent cruising looking for the next lay or high, or drag racing at the cool places. Recommendations: do not force the MC (and thereby the player) to have relationships that the dev prefers, so many characters and so much investments I can understand a desire but just having a gay friend doesn't mean the MC is interested in getting the rep of being a participant in said interests. Coming into day seven the MC has had sex with only the little sister and that is stopped by the Aunt even with cheats that seems to be the game play, so BORING. I may continue a little longer but I find myself constantly forwarding to get past the blah blah, only a subtle hint here or there to some subplot. The Wright connection to the MC's family: Butler comment, the Aunt Comment. It's definitely a small town but with unusually large downtown buildings for a one school town. This frog (avatar) graduated at age seventeen. With the typical all characters are 18 attitude and the MC being two years older, seems some of them are DUMMIES (blame this on the school preference for social engineering in place of Math and Science. Speaking of Math and Science, I noted some calculus, derivational and talk of physics, some practical chemistry, but the dev fades out like that is unimportant. Also the dev seems to lack any business sense, probably because they are busy bashing capitalism, while enjoying the fruits thereof. Over all I give it a three, as I have hopes the Dev intends to redeem himself as there is constant reference to harem activity, yet none being demonstrated to date. Ok got to the point of a date with Liz (Elizabeth) went home with her, looked promising, but crashed and burned again. I will now delete this game. It reminds me of a party I went to and hung out with this biker chick, we drank, made out, had a few smokes, I drove her home, then NOTHING, never saw her again either. HINT

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Still seeing the my red flags within this game even within this last update but the silver lining within the game is you finally get yourself an actual girlfriend should you choose to go down that route. Another thing I honestly would like to see is the MC wreak CeCe into submission seeing as she has to be the biggest B**** in this game.

Though from the looks of things unless I am mistaken the MC depending on how this will go will be able to pipe just about anyone who has a second set of lips.
It is my big hope to totally ignore CeCe and Victor soon if he doesn't stop trying to get the MC as a sex partner without giving the player a choice to say no and stop it.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Going through this, one of the things that irritated me repeatedly is the way the alcohol laws in the UK are misrepresented.

Broadly the following is true: The age you can legally buy alcohol for yourself is 18, you can buy alcohol with a meal for a child who is over the age of 16 and if you are drinking at home, children over the age of 5 can have a drink, although they are advised not to.

Which means that, as all characters are 18 or older, everybody can buy and drink all the alcohol they want, provided they have some form of ID to prove their age.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I've finally managed to get through the content of v0.3 and v0.4 and I have to say what a drag.

I said it previously but the banter is just painful, it could be cut down by half but it would still feel too much at some points.

The MC thinks he is the perfect guy but is actually a total idiot and looks terrible.

In the last scene, we finally got a glimpse of what the story could be but fucking hell why another shitty crime story. And wow it has to do with the shitty aunt. I wasn't interested in her from the beginning but the part with her boy toy made her not even worth having as a sidepiece in the harem.

When it comes to the girls for the harem I don't know if there are even enough girls left in the game to be worth playing for, lost interest in most of them because of the writing and the few left will probably fall to the same fate in the next update. At the moment I'm only interested in exactly 3 girls Suzy, Lucy, and Abigail.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I've finally managed to get through the content of v0.3 and v0.4 and I have to say what a drag.

I said it previously but the banter is just painful, it could be cut down by half but it would still feel too much at some points.

The MC thinks he is the perfect guy but is actually a total idiot and looks terrible.

In the last scene, we finally got a glimpse of what the story could be but fucking hell why another shitty crime story. And wow it has to do with the shitty aunt. I wasn't interested in her from the beginning but the part with her boy toy made her not even worth having as a sidepiece in the harem.

When it comes to the girls for the harem I don't know if there are even enough girls left in the game to be worth playing for, lost interest in most of them because of the writing and the few left will probably fall to the same fate in the next update. At the moment I'm only interested in exactly 3 girls Suzy, Lucy, and Abigail.

Serious question for you, not being flippant or anything. Why are you even playing the game still? Really seems like you hate it.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Just played through the latest update and I've got mixed feelings.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Liz is actually a virgin or at least to me it's heavily implied that she is on the date, if she isn't she's definitely not been with many dudes at all, she says her previous dates pretty much didn't count and those dudes never made it anywhere unless I'm just REALLY REALLY stupid which is absolutely a possibility. Anywho, might be able to add her back to your list of LIs. I have a real strong feeling the MC and Liz will also either tell CeCe to fuck off or chill out soon too because Liz seems super into the MC.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just played through the latest update and I've got mixed feelings.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Liz is actually a virgin or at least to me it's heavily implied that she is on the date, if she isn't she's definitely not been with many dudes at all, she says her previous dates pretty much didn't count and those dudes never made it anywhere unless I'm just REALLY REALLY stupid which is absolutely a possibility. Anywho, might be able to add her back to your list of LIs. I have a real strong feeling the MC and Liz will also either tell CeCe to fuck off or chill out soon too because Liz seems super into the MC.
The Dev actually addressed Liz's "body count" a couple of pages back to clear up any misunderstandings. Specifically, she counts boys she liked and briefly 'dated' back in whatever the elementary/middle school/junior high equivalent is for the UK. So she's most likely still a virgin considering any guy would have to get past CeCe if they wanted to get past 1st base with Liz.

Personally multiple sex partners only matter to me if I'm serious about pursuing a relationship with them. I found it hypocritical for guys to rack up a 'body count' while girls are expected to be virgins. Teenagers are gonna be horny dealing with their hormones, so if one were to be in a position to have sex with someone they like, as long as its safe and consensual, I don't see anything wrong with it. If someone were to be overly promiscuous, then yes, I do begin to wonder about STDs and just how serious they are when it comes to being in a relationship.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
The Dev actually addressed Liz's "body count" a couple of pages back to clear up any misunderstandings. Specifically, she counts boys she liked and briefly 'dated' back in whatever the elementary/middle school/junior high equivalent is for the UK. So she's most likely still a virgin considering any guy would have to get past CeCe if they wanted to get past 1st base with Liz.

Personally multiple sex partners only matter to me if I'm serious about pursuing a relationship with them. I found it hypocritical for guys to rack up a 'body count' while girls are expected to be virgins. Teenagers are gonna be horny dealing with their hormones, so if one were to be in a position to have sex with someone they like, as long as its safe and consensual, I don't see anything wrong with it. If someone were to be overly promiscuous, then yes, I do begin to wonder about STDs and just how serious they are when it comes to being in a relationship.
Oh, I think I remember reading that but must've forgotten. I personally didn't care either way, she said her "body count" was 4 or 5 right? That's nothin! Liz is one of the more "romance"ish LIs that we've encountered so far, so I was going to pursue her either way. That said, her character makes sense being a virgin what with the shyness and the giddy excitement over small things, it's cute. Not saying that LIs that aren't virgins don't behave like that but at the same time, I haven't encountered many who do. Considering the choke hold CeCe has on Liz's social life I would've been more surprised if she DID have past sexual partners.

The only characters I don't really pursue are the upfront super sexual ones like Nat or Collette who does stuff almost immediately after meeting MC or the irredeemables like CeCe. The number of sexual partners doesn't bother me until it starts getting high like I dunno 20+? That seems high to me but who knows what sort of numbers people can pull in. The only time I really care about virginity is when its incest specifically little sisters or cousins, I dunno why but part of my dumb brain just likes that for some reason, like Suzy pursuing MC and losing her virginity to him in this game is hot as fuck.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I forgot how annoying MC can get in this game.

Random girl: MC we're running out of time, we must hurry!
MC: Ah yes... did I ever tell you about that time I spent 5 minutes monologuing some chick, it was a sight to behold for sure. I have so many bad puns and dad jokes that they flow like shit through a goose. Ladies just love hearing my butter smooth voice, it turns them on almost as much as it does me. That reminds me, did you notice how tight my fabulous ass looks in these shoes, you should really take the time to study it closely. Be sure to give appropriate feedback, I might let you play with it later. Did you hear the one about the... bla bla bla...

Later that day

Antagonistic Bitch: Hey MC you cock-cozy, come gargle on my big hairy balls!
MC: I... hurrr... You.. errrrm *starts crying looking for a girl to hide behind*

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes