VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I don’t think they had to make Krista hare-able to achieve the same result, specifically slow down Suzy and the MC’s relationship for an update or two. She could have easily stopped them from continuing, had a serious talk about the consequences of their actions, both short and long term, and heard their side of how/when/why this happened instead of going all authoritative on them.

We only know Krista by how the mom (her sister) described her, but I just had hoped she would have been a little more sympathetic, acknowledging their crazy hormones without lecturing them and making thinly veiled threats to discourage further fooling around. I hope while the MC has a chance to move on secretly with Liz (behind CeCe’s back), we don’t see Suzy try to make the MC jealous by dating someone else herself.
I am assuming the dev is making it so we have to get the aunt in the harem so we can then get back with Suzy but that is part two of the problem now.

I agree with your idea of if the aunt just had a heart to heart with them and they slowed down their relationship then just because the aunts arguments made sense to them and they thought it was a good idea. Also I wouldn't have any animosity towards the aunt. I would have been disappointed but I wouldn't hate the aunt.

But having the aunt being all authoritative and controlling and threatening to snitch on them if they don't do what she says creates a lot of animosity towards the aunt and makes it difficult to even want to bring her into the harem in the first place.

I'd rather bring the mother into the harem then she really couldn't stop the relationship between lil sis and the MC and I could bypass the aunt completely.

Also I don't understand how the aunt is the fashion model. She is the least attractive of the family and did you see that outfit the aunt wore to the fashion studio that was a fashion disaster that took two hours to put on but the outfit the mom wore was a fashion bonanza and didn't even take her that long to put it on. The mom should be the one who is the fashion model.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I do like this game but would be already time to be inside another girl panties. Who I really want is the mom but I know I will need to wait for her but with so many girls in the game already, mc could had sex with another chick by now.
And now comes the ugly aunt cockblocking the mc after seeing the mom and what we read from the aunt was expecting something better look wise but she is head to head with cece for the ugliest in the game and coming with that attitude and cockblocking mc is a big no.
Mom,Lucy,money bags and Liz my fav for now.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I feel like every vn's that has regular plot/story that I've tried or played for a while end up having mafia/syndicate/underground world in their stories. I'm all for it back then, but damn its getting tiring now.
And sorry but what is up with the very looong banter in this update. its like a filler to the progressions of the story. An ok update, but i could do less with the abundance of banter and more focused on the family/school drama/story that I would assume everyone sticked around for instead of this new plot with the aunt.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
thats the typical...i sabotage my own VN,take aunt make her a dominat bitch ,maybe take lil suzy for herself and let the boy stay out with depressions...too much drama...i had hoped for a cool VN with a lot of rom,inc and maybe a good harem but instead create a antagonist and sink your own boat...nahhh i´m out-this is more for the likes of humilation and fem-dom...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
thats the typical...i sabotage my own VN,take aunt make her a dominat bitch ,maybe take lil suzy for herself and let the boy stay out with depressions...too much drama...i had hoped for a cool VN with a lot of rom,inc and maybe a good harem but instead create a antagonist and sink your own boat...nahhh i´m out-this is more for the likes of humilation and fem-dom...
I just think for whatever reason the Dev is trying to get away from all the banter that while entertaining, goes on for too long and doesn't go anywhere storywise. So he's trying to add some drama to the story by setting up obstacles to the already established relationship, while leaving the door open to other L.I., for the time being. I can't say I agree with it how it's being handled, especially setting up another barely introduced family member as a second antagonist to another already bitchy megacunt (CeCe) antagonist that the MC needs to hide his other relationship from.

That said, while disappointed about the recent update, I will be patient and at least give it another update before I seriously consider moving on altogether as I do like all the characters, and I like how for once it's the sister and not the MC that was the one pushing for the relationship. There is simply not enough VN's that have that as a premise instead of the typical horny, perverted son/father MC.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
I agree with all the comments up there for me the sis-MC relationship was the most attractive point of the VN yeah other relationships should be added but with that always as a constant,Suzy was a layout for the game on many download pages and is understandable cause she us lovable and looks sensual and great even if she is a little one(the best scenes and dialogue just comes out of her mouth,comendable).

The aunt messing with that dynamic well no wonder she just became unpopular all of a sudden...
Specially all she has is breasts and a shady story,no good looking at all.

Reactions: michael1984

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am assuming the dev is making it so we have to get the aunt in the harem so we can then get back with Suzy but that is part two of the problem now.

I agree with your idea of if the aunt just had a heart to heart with them and they slowed down their relationship then just because the aunts arguments made sense to them and they thought it was a good idea. Also I wouldn't have any animosity towards the aunt. I would have been disappointed but I wouldn't hate the aunt.

But having the aunt being all authoritative and controlling and threatening to snitch on them if they don't do what she says creates a lot of animosity towards the aunt and makes it difficult to even want to bring her into the harem in the first place.

I'd rather bring the mother into the harem then she really couldn't stop the relationship between lil sis and the MC and I could bypass the aunt completely.

Also I don't understand how the aunt is the fashion model. She is the least attractive of the family and did you see that outfit the aunt wore to the fashion studio that was a fashion disaster that took two hours to put on but the outfit the mom wore was a fashion bonanza and didn't even take her that long to put it on. The mom should be the one who is the fashion model.
Yeah.. Aunt is a "model" and she is not that pretty. It's funny, hah.
I don't know how she became famous.
For sure, not because of her looks.
Maybe.. noo. I don't want to write shit like this, haha. :KEK:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I feel like every vn's that has regular plot/story that I've tried or played for a while end up having mafia/syndicate/underground world in their stories. I'm all for it back then, but damn its getting tiring now.
And sorry but what is up with the very looong banter in this update. its like a filler to the progressions of the story. An ok update, but i could do less with the abundance of banter and more focused on the family/school drama/story that I would assume everyone sticked around for instead of this new plot with the aunt.
Yeah .. these banters are tiring. More than once I have felt like skip dialogue because I was bored and sleepy...
If we removed the dialogs with banters, the game would be much shorter. Hah.

If, for example, these dialogues were replaced with dialogues in which MC flirts with women and finally has more action, it would be better.

Because so far we have mostly meaningless conversations and a few h-scenes.
There are so many beautiful women next to the MC and so little action.

Honestly .. at the beginning of the game I had a lot of fun and I really liked the MC's relationship with his sister. But then the game gets tiring.

I love sis, mom and Liz. :love:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah .. these banters are tiring. More than once I have felt like skip dialogue because I was bored and sleepy...
If we removed the dialogs with banters, the game would be much shorter. Hah.

If, for example, these dialogues were replaced with dialogues in which MC flirts with women and finally has more action, it would be better.

Because so far we have mostly meaningless conversations and a few h-scenes.
There are so many beautiful women next to the MC and so little action.

Honestly .. at the beginning of the game I had a lot of fun and I really liked the MC's relationship with his sister. But then the game gets tiring.

I love sis, mom and Liz. :love:
Agreed re: all the excessive banter and Mom, Suzy and Liz.

Also, Miss Buchardt is my guilty pleasure, between her and Suzy's potty mouth, swearing like a sailor, cracks me up to no end. I don't know what it would take to get in her pants, supposedly I think she has a boyfriend iirc, but damn, I'm also hot for that teacher, but it would only be for the occasional hookup as she's definitely not relationship material.

Reactions: Qmil679

Lookwhatimade

May 26, 2017
I'm a HUGE fan of the banter. It makes the world immersive and fun. Fantastic writing.

The Aunt is kinda weird. Like, I understand what she is doing. She IS trying to protect suzy, because Suzy is young and naive. Aunt works in an industry that is notorious for its excesses and abuses. So, coming home to see that your goody two shoes sisters kids have just plastered your ceiling in cum... how would you react to that? Freak out? She's had people (sister) freak out on her for every "bad" decision shes ever made. Sit and calmly talk to them? They're already in an incestuous relationship. Blackmail? Is it really blackmail when she wants you to put on the breaks so your obviously sexually supercharged, impressionable, riddled with crippling social anxiety sister can get some breathung room to think.

What bugs me is Josey... why is she the head of security? That's a big, well paid, professional job that should not be going to a student. It makes no sense.

Otherwise, fantastic game. Maybe put in a little more non suzy sexy time and cut down on the non MC thoughts being broadcast. (That's just a pet peeve of mine)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The dev may want to remove the recommendation of Abigail to the MC sister to take aspirin after the apparent concussion from running into Josy at the park date. Its counter indicated until after the symptoms go away as it may encourage bleeding from its attributes as a blood thinner. Medication post head trauma is a case by case evaluation by history and observation, my opinion. Thanks for "listening" (aka reading).

Reactions: Alexcameron

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Great game mate, love the fact that MC and the sister already have an established relationship instead of having to go through the grind plus he actually has some morality not wanting to cross the line with her while this time around she's the one who wants to have sex.. Usually that's the opposite in most incest VNs with MC just thinking with his dick and tries to seduce his sisters

I'm not done with the game yet I'm by the start of day 4 now but I just wanna clarify something.. Or a few things at least.. Firstly the LIs, are the only LIs the sister, the mom, Lizy, and Josey? I noticed Natasha and the other girls names don't appear on the stats, so are the rest just fuckable but not romanceable?
And as for the sister or Mira as I've named her.. Is she 15 lol? She's two years younger than MC or Finn as I've named him and they are both still in high school.. Finn is in the 12th grade so obviously Mira is in the 10th being two years younger than him, so that would make her 15 turning 16... I know we have the freedom to make her 60 years old if we wanted to lol but obviously the age we choose for her means buggeral, the game clearly tells us she's 15 or 16

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Does the witty cringy banter ever stop? It reads like some reddit neckbeard's interpretation of Gilmore Girls. The conversation with the mom in the morning after she sleep rapes MC is honestly unbearable.
I fear there will be no end in sight to this type of banter.

Reactions: laseracid

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I fear there will be no end in sight to this type of banter.
Heh, well maybe I can power through it. I skipped through most of the text after that scene, sampling snippets here and there. The school stuff seemed maybe a little less cringy. And the MC had an internal monologue where he goes 'I'm gonna fuck this bitch,' before he bangs the sis. So maybe he isn't doomed to be the fedora tipping m'lady type?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Heh, well maybe I can power through it. I skipped through most of the text after that scene, sampling snippets here and there. The school stuff seemed maybe a little less cringy. And the MC had an internal monologue where he goes 'I'm gonna fuck this bitch,' before he bangs the sis. So maybe he isn't doomed to be the fedora tipping m'lady type?
lol I dunno man. For me, it's not so much the cringe as the never-ending banter. It's the author's writing style. I've noticed a trend with tendency to ramble on and on like this in VNs where the dev spells words like "colour" (English) instead of "color" (American English).

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes