VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Not bad game, but this ending was little bit worying...looks like we will see in next update if story will continue for me.

Reactions: Naxos

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I will now delete this game.
It is my big hope to totally ignore CeCe and Victor soon if he doesn't stop trying to get the MC as a sex partner without giving the player a choice to say no and stop it.
I believe that deleting the game will likely assist you in ignoring CeCe and Victor. I have found that in games I have deleted, I am perfectly able to ignore the characters therein. Try it and see if it works for you. Good luck!

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
According to experts, 100% of game related problems can be solved by not playing that game! It's hard to believe folks, I know, but this stuff really works!
thx for better night...u made me smile for while by your coment :)

Reactions: jufot

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Deviancy [v0.4] [Mr. B0NES] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 5.45 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 427 MB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 410 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Hey man the file for the MEGA download seems to be down, if it's not too much trouble would you mind updating it? Thank you

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Finally got around to finishing the update, and while I was initially worried I'd be disappointed, I actually enjoyed a lot more of it than I thought I would. Sure Aunty Krista set out to convince the siblings to 'pump the brakes' on their relationship, but Suzy was able to get her to agree to a loophole of sorts with the caveat of only being intimate outside of the house, so I'd call that a win or silver lining in spite of it potentially going much worse. In general, while it was interesting she's not what/who she appears to be to her family, I otherwise thought she was ok, not the major antagonist that thundercunt CeCe has been from the beginning.

Speaking of Vulvamort, if pursuing Liz (like I am), it's gonna get real tricky being in a relationship with her, while still pursuing some of the L.I., like Abigail, Raven and Lucy without giving CeCe the ammo she needs to convince Liz the MC is not for her. The banter is sometimes hit or miss for me, though I loved 90% of it, I did find both Natasha and Vic to a lesser degree boorish and generally uninteresting. That said, I LOVED Miss Buchardt's lines, and literally laughed out loud reading her dialogue. She totally saves the whole classroom portion of the VN for me, so more of her is definitely a good thing!

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
I enjoy playing the game but I ran into some bugs and I hope I'm posting it right and sorry if I'm doing it wrong
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 16734, in script
    if d4_end == 1:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 16734, in <module>
    if d4_end == 1:
NameError: name 'd4_end' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if d4_end == 1:
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Deviancy-0.4-Bugfix-pc\Deviancy-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Deviancy-0.4-Bugfix-pc\Deviancy-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Deviancy-0.4-Bugfix-pc\Deviancy-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if d4_end == 1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviancy 0.4
Thu Nov 04 19:56:25 2021
and here's another bug
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 17094, in script
    if d4_end == 1:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 17094, in <module>
    if d4_end == 1:

Full traceback:
    if d4_end == 1:
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Deviancy-0.4-Bugfix-pc\Deviancy-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Deviancy-0.4-Bugfix-pc\Deviancy-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Deviancy-0.4-Bugfix-pc\Deviancy-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    if d4_end == 1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviancy 0.4
Thu Nov 04 19:59:47 2021
and here's another bug

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 17130, in script
    if d4_end ==1:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 17130, in <module>
    if d4_end ==1:

Full traceback:
    if d4_end ==1:
    if d4_end ==1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviancy 0.4
Thu Nov 04 20:00:32 2021

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Love this game so far, though the language is a bit off in places.

Screenshot_2021-11-05_080615.jpg

I mean, the goddess COULD make all others look like chicken, buuuut I'm willing to bet the Dev meant "paltry" (meaning trivial in this context).

Now I just have to have patience until MC and Mom finally make that love connection.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I enjoy playing the game but I ran into some bugs and I hope I'm posting it right and sorry if I'm doing it wrong
Code:

While running game code:
    if d4_end == 1:
    if d4_end == 1:

Full traceback:
    if d4_end == 1:
    if d4_end == 1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviancy 0.4
Thu Nov 04 19:56:25 2021
and here's another bug
Code:

While running game code:
    if d4_end == 1:
    if d4_end == 1:

Full traceback:
    if d4_end == 1:
    if d4_end == 1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviancy 0.4
Thu Nov 04 19:59:47 2021
and here's another bug

Code:

While running game code:
    if d4_end ==1:
    if d4_end ==1:

Full traceback:
    if d4_end ==1:
    if d4_end ==1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviancy 0.4
Thu Nov 04 20:00:32 2021
Install the Multi-Mod (on first page) if you have not already and that should cure the "Bugs", it did for me.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I believe the overview should be changed
with the latest update .. we seem to have moved away from the romance incest plot to .. who the fuck knows what the aunt is up to...
starting to lose interest in the game to be honest...
I came here for Suzy and MC and we ended up with some dodgy as fuck aunt who is up to fuck knows what?
meh
nowhere in there mentions anything about dodgy shit... also the way this update ended seems to shifts focus onto the aunt .. so again moving on from the relationship of Suzy with MC onto.. mysterious dodgy shit
and fuck was up with that person being the head of security.. again more dodgy shit...
I apologize if I sound harsh .. I'm a bit frustrated of how this update evolved and ended

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just played through the latest update and I've got mixed feelings.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Liz is actually a virgin or at least to me it's heavily implied that she is on the date, if she isn't she's definitely not been with many dudes at all, she says her previous dates pretty much didn't count and those dudes never made it anywhere unless I'm just REALLY REALLY stupid which is absolutely a possibility. Anywho, might be able to add her back to your list of LIs. I have a real strong feeling the MC and Liz will also either tell CeCe to fuck off or chill out soon too because Liz seems super into the MC.
agree 110% with everything that's been said here
EDIT : seems like this VN is going on a path that I don't really wish to see and moving away from the actual plot.
EDIT 2 : this reminds me of a dumpster fire that took a similar turn... a VN with lots of redheads and lolis and whatnot..

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I believe the overview should be changed
with the latest update .. we seem to have moved away from the romance incest plot to .. who the fuck knows what the aunt is up to...
starting to lose interest in the game to be honest...
I came here for Suzy and MC and we ended up with some dodgy as fuck aunt who is up to fuck knows what?
meh
nowhere in there mentions anything about dodgy shit... also the way this update ended seems to shifts focus onto the aunt .. so again moving on from the relationship of Suzy with MC onto.. mysterious dodgy shit
and fuck was up with that person being the head of security.. again more dodgy shit...
I apologize if I sound harsh .. I'm a bit frustrated of how this update evolved and ended
agree 110% with everything that's been said here
EDIT : seems like this VN is going on a path that I don't really wish to see and moving away from the actual plot.
EDIT 2 : this reminds me of a dumpster fire that took a similar turn... a VN with lots of redheads and lolis and whatnot..
Did you really expect this game to focus exclusively on Suzy and Claire? That would have been unrealistic, given the number of potential LIs thrown at us in the very first release.

So, you have run across a character you don't like. That can happen, especially since the aunt is NOT exactly portrayed positively. I don't believe you are forced to have the MC fuck her though. But she will remain the aunt and in the game. So if you can't abide her mere presence, you might want to play another game, because I doubt the developer thinks it's 'dodgy shit', and is not going to write her out.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Did you really expect this game to focus exclusively on Suzy and Claire? That would have been unrealistic, given the number of potential LIs thrown at us in the very first release.

So, you have run across a character you don't like. That can happen, especially since the aunt is NOT exactly portrayed positively. I don't believe you are forced to have the MC fuck her though. But she will remain the aunt and in the game. So if you can't abide her mere presence, you might want to play another game, because I doubt the developer thinks it's 'dodgy shit', and is not going to write her out.
3 updates no hint of any kind of plot like this...then outta nowhere dodgy aunt...
game ended with a cliffhanger about the aunt
yea I can say the game has changed shifts from MC to dodgy aunt ...
its not about a character I dislike ... it's about a character that is changing the tone and narrative of a game..

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well that was an mostly good update...

The good.
Nice progress with Liz and Abby. Loved the Liz date and snogging Abby
Also nice seeing the girls like Liz, Abby, Lucy showing interest and making moves.
Interesting developments with Claire.
Funny as fuck at times, Suzy is a riot.

The bad.
The aunt and pretty much everything involving her.
Hope this doesn't go all Buried Desires motel update style which it seems to hint at with the aunt.
A mega shit ton of typo's and spelling errors and even a wrong name for Liz at once point. But I might have missed an update. (I'm 99.9973% sure I did miss a bug fix update that fixed a lot of what I saw)

While I enjoyed it but I'm seriously concerned about the hints and implications of the aunts dogy bit. Also seriously hope this is not laying the ground work to introduce that 3 letter tag. Overall this game with one update has gone from one I can't wait for the next update to one where the next update will be make or break. From some of the comments I'm not the only one. Just hope the dev has a plan or takes note.

Last edited:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021

I think if he or she is like me they are more worried about the way the plot is going and less so the aunt being unlikable. For the first couple updates the game was a lighthearted incest fantasy mixed with some school drama and now we're introducing a weird "fashion studio" that's RIPE for a certain three letter tag and already ruled out not one but three potential love interests in a harem game because they are whores. I don't mean they sleep around, I mean their job has them literally taking cock. The aunt was never a LI for me because her attitude sucks ass and because seeing Joe Dirt hang off of her and her tell him she'll need him for sex later was gross, so yea I'll avoid her but how will the story progress with her around? Is Suzy going to become a model? Is Suzy going to be forced into the same shit that Raven and Tessa are? What about the mom? I highly doubt the aunt is going to get her claws into Suzy without also dragging the mom along. Oh by the way not only is she working on possibly corrupting Suzy and the mom she's into weird probably illegal shit with Josy and Abi's parents so I expect both of them to be dragged down with her.

So yea this last update not that great in my opinion. I was looking forward to Tessa being an LI because she's what the only black chick in the game? But after she threw herself at the MC because she thought it would help her with her internship? Really? If it wasn't the MC it would've been someone else. Shit reeks of a certain fetish. The game is no longer what it was for the first couple updates, there's a clear tone shift and I don't think it's a good one. I was hoping the game would focus on the MC navigating his school life with his weird group of goof ball friends while gathering up a group of good looking women and a gay best friend but apparently that just ain't in the cards any more.

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I'd like to read what Mr Bones has to say about the direction this is going and the latest comments posted. I have to agree that it is taking a turn for the worse.
Lets hope he takes on board what peoples feelings are.

Reactions: Cotytto and BTLD
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes