VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the _share variables are going to influence female/female content only, no NTR or sharing with other dudes.
Also as far as Krista's studio and whatnot, it's not going to facilitate any NTR or anything, not without an ungodly amount of cash being thrown at it lmao.
So you said to my face that there won't be any of that and that those variables will be for female/female sharing and "futa" if it is ever added then you go now saying that if someone pays you enough you will sell yourself and the game?
What will your fanbase and support think of that? If a dev I'm supporting does that... that is like backstabbing the people that believed in your words.

I did take that post of yours as a joke, but then someone asked you that in pm and you say if there is enough people asking for that you will make such content... :FacePalm:
1637962792586.png

Guess I'm done with this game and removed from my list, I don't really trust people that change their minds so easily and even less selling out for money.

Good luck.

Mr B0NES

Developer of Deviancy
Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Honestly I'd doubt someone who says they'd never sellout for money no matter how much, but you do you dude. I've said it before but the price for NTR in Deviancy is a cool million, and if anyone genuinely believes this smut game will ever ever generate that much moolah, then thank you kindly for your incredible amount of faith lmao.

If you don't believe me, then it's whatever, ain't nothing I can do about that. I just find it mad that people are out here acting like my stance is super immoral or like I'm betraying them personally, when in reality the chances of that ever happening are so close to zero it's practically impossible not to see it as a complete joke.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Honestly I'd doubt someone who says they'd never sellout for money no matter how much, but you do you dude. I've said it before but the price for NTR in Deviancy is a cool million, and if anyone genuinely believes this smut game will ever ever generate that much moolah, then thank you kindly for your incredible amount of faith lmao.

If you don't believe me, then it's whatever, ain't nothing I can do about that. I just find it mad that people are out here acting like my stance is super immoral or like I'm betraying them personally, when in reality the chances of that ever happening are so close to zero it's practically impossible not to see it as a complete joke.
Whatever you say, dude. Everything involving the aunt is shit and ruins the game.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
At the moment the aunt is a bitch and a half, but who knows really what the dev may do, I dont think we can damn the game so early because the MC may well turn the bitch aunt into a loyal regular fuck buddy. There is so much that can change in the future. If people keep badmouthing the game the dev may well dump it and start something else. This sort of attitude towards a game is part of the reason so many promising games have been abandoned. I am just saying no one can please everyone. I dont think it is up to the players to try and steer the dev in the direction we want, suggestions certainly, could be put forward but we are after all getting it for free if we do not subscribe to the dev, giving us the players even less of a say in what is done with the game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So you said to my face that there won't be any of that and that those variables will be for female/female sharing and "futa" if it is ever added then you go now saying that if someone pays you enough you will sell yourself and the game?
What will your fanbase and support think of that? If a dev I'm supporting does that... that is like backstabbing the people that believed in your words.

I did take that post of yours as a joke, but then someone asked you that in pm and you say if there is enough people asking for that you will make such content... :FacePalm:
View attachment 1520200

Guess I'm done with this game and removed from my list, I don't really trust people that change their minds so easily and even less selling out for money.

Good luck.
You could always offer the developer money to do what YOU want. :)

Let the bidding begin! :ROFLMAO:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

Try me I dont care if you offer to pay my bills for life...... I WILL NOT go against what I TOLD my fanbase will not be in my games. I have enough integrity to uphold it. Hell Im broke as fuck but I dont care if I say I am not doing it I am not doing it. Stick to your guns and point blank tell them this is how its going to go.... money is great but you cant take it with you when you go and the only thing people will remember is your name but even that fades eventually.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
At the moment the aunt is a bitch and a half, but who knows really what the dev may do, I dont think we can damn the game so early because the MC may well turn the bitch aunt into a loyal regular fuck buddy. There is so much that can change in the future. If people keep badmouthing the game the dev may well dump it and start something else. This sort of attitude towards a game is part of the reason so many promising games have been abandoned. I am just saying no one can please everyone. I dont think it is up to the players to try and steer the dev in the direction we want, suggestions certainly, could be put forward but we are after all getting it for free if we do not subscribe to the dev, giving us the players even less of a say in what is done with the game.
Thing is, the aunt fucking sucks and we're stuck with her because we live in her home. Besides, after seeing her fuck buddy hang off her and suck on her neck on top of her bragging (I guess) about keeping condoms in dressing rooms, who would want anything to do with her? She's basically a live-in CeCe at this point and to be honest that's a huge fucking disappointment. Hopefully we can skip her content because honestly she adds nothing to the game and ruins 3 potential harem members 4 if you include the aunt herself.

This can't be fixed unless the whole "fashion studio" arc is rewritten and that's a silly request to make. So it's only natural for people to voice their disappointment. Hopefully we can just focus on the other women and steer our family away from the aunt and her "studio" in the next update. Maybe the MC can come into some money and we can move out too, that'd be sick.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018

I love the game, can't wait for more. I'm very interested to see what is going to happen going forward.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

I’d laugh but knowing how eager some Devs are to sellout when someone, mainly cucks throw cash in there face, I’m not really amused.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To be honest
I don't think this game will get NTR .. but maybe that's just me being hopeful (it won't get)
But that's not something I'm concerned .. because the chances of it happening .. are pretty damn low

My biggest concern is the sudden shift of focus
From a everyday life of a highschool student and his sister in their adventures and meeting new people and making a harem for MC to
I (the aunt) prostitute girls, I'm(aunt again) a prostitute myself but I'm(aunt again) higher quality (or at least I think I am) than the others and I(aunt again) have some other shady deals besides prostituting girls that may involve or not my family
So from something that could have been seen as wholesome we went to dark plots ... not sure why it was needed
Will we have our Lis sucking Johns in the backalley for 2$?
or will they start stripping and then backalley?
Or they make it in the fashion bussiness ... by sucking everyone that comes in their rooms since all fashion models have condoms there..

Other female characters that didn't hint at .. well how they are presented now ,like Victors sister...
She went from a concerned sister to ... well a hoe.. "need to suck his dick to make a good impression" excuse me but what the fuck?
I get this is a adult themed VN but fuck me sideways ... pump the breaks..

Another thing I think the overview should be changed... like I said .. the focus of the game has shifted from MC and highschool and things like that to dodgy aunt that prostitutes girls and has side deals probably for a sex ring where she sells girls or what not.. (these are SPECULIATIONS on my part about the aunt , all we know is that she is HIGHLY DODGY .. ), I mean I for one went in this game thinking it would be something sweet and it was .. for 2-3 updates... then auntie appeared and BAM .. let's turn it into something else.

Also my apologies to the dev if I have somehow offended you, these comments were not meant like that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Let's wait for releases and see WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS and stop worrying that the sky is about to fall. It will be time enough to bitch if and when shit happens. If you already believe too much shit has happened, stop playing.

If people don't believe that the developer will be truthful, then why ask him questions?

But this ceaseless speculation about doom and gloom is just tiresome.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Good luck.
Funny how inconsistent and volatile we are. If Mr B0NES said nothing about tags you'd moan about him hiding or not being honest about planned content. Now he's honest and set a price no one will ever pay and you're saying he's sold his soul and is a sell out. How many times he you personally bitched about a dev not being honest with his intentions and now one is, you're not happy because of something that might but more than mostly likely will not happen.

Till Mr Bones says that some person has paid him the 1 mill so next update will have a bad tag, you're pannicing over nothing.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Funny how inconsistent and volatile we are. If Mr B0NES said nothing about tags you'd moan about him hiding or not being honest about planned content. Now he's honest and set a price no one will ever pay and you're saying he's sold his soul and is a sell out. How many times he you personally bitched about a dev not being honest with his intentions and now one is, you're not happy because of something that might but more than mostly likely will not happen.

Till Mr Bones says that some person has paid him the 1 mill so next update will have a bad tag, you're pannicing over nothing.
Did you read what he writed in pm? the million thing was a joke but he is saying in pm to a guy that if enough people ask him for it he will add those fetishes to the game...

Ofc no one will pay him a million, not him nor any dev... but he is saying that if enough people come to his patreon supporting him and asking for that content he will add that content and that is something he said he will never add to me in a post when I asked, so I won't trust a dev that says one thing in public and another in pm.

That's not what you said in pm, you kinda said that if enough people asked you for it that you will sell out ,
" If there was a huge demand for ntr/male sharing content, I might consider putting it down the line "
1638017307864.png

That's the same as saying that if enough people come to you, support you and ask for that fetish you will end up adding it.

You are very inconsistent with your words.

And let me add, you can do anything you want with your game but at least be consistent with what you say to your fanbase.

Last edited:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
To be honest
I don't think this game will get NTR .. but maybe that's just me being hopeful (it won't get)
But that's not something I'm concerned .. because the chances of it happening .. are pretty damn low

My biggest concern is the sudden shift of focus
From a everyday life of a highschool student and his sister in their adventures and meeting new people and making a harem for MC to
I (the aunt) prostitute girls, I'm(aunt again) a prostitute myself but I'm(aunt again) higher quality (or at least I think I am) than the others and I(aunt again) have some other shady deals besides prostituting girls that may involve or not my family
So from something that could have been seen as wholesome we went to dark plots ... not sure why it was needed
Will we have our Lis sucking Johns in the backalley for 2$?
or will they start stripping and then backalley?
Or they make it in the fashion bussiness ... by sucking everyone that comes in their rooms since all fashion models have condoms there..

Other female characters that didn't hint at .. well how they are presented now ,like Victors sister...
She went from a concerned sister to ... well a hoe.. "need to suck his dick to make a good impression" excuse me but what the fuck?
I get this is a adult themed VN but fuck me sideways ... pump the breaks..

Another thing I think the overview should be changed... like I said .. the focus of the game has shifted from MC and highschool and things like that to dodgy aunt that prostitutes girls and has side deals probably for a sex ring where she sells girls or what not.. (these are SPECULIATIONS on my part about the aunt , all we know is that she is HIGHLY DODGY .. ), I mean I for one went in this game thinking it would be something sweet and it was .. for 2-3 updates... then auntie appeared and BAM .. let's turn it into something else.

Also my apologies to the dev if I have somehow offended you, these comments were not meant like that.
Agreed, I was super bummed when I clicked Tessa in the "studio". Here's the thing, if there is already condoms in dressing rooms and the women working there are already used to taking care of boners for the aunt... that won't stop just because the MC is in the picture that wouldn't make sense. The aunt isn't going to let them stop unless maybe the MC steals her away from Joe Dirt but like why would you? She has an awful attitude, pimps her girls out, is corrupting the sister and maybe the mom, and she's doing shady shit... she's the games antagonist lmao. Why even give us the choice to dissuade the sister from modeling if she's going to do it anyway and then talk about posting nudes online?

Anyway I can safely say at this point in time Liz is the best girl. Hopefully only the girls associated with the "studio" and CeCe will be the only ones I'll scratch off my LI list if I keep playing. Honestly worried at this point we'll find out mom got gangbanged in college or some shit lol

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Honestly worried at this point we'll find out mom got gangbanged in college or some shit lol
Dont give the dev ideas lmao

I dont understand how the game went from slice of life with wholesome incest to this mafia/dark plot shit and with no build up, i remember when i first heard about the game it was such a good change of things since the mc was already in a relationship with the sis but now with all this happening in the plot and the comments from the dev i don't think i can trust in the game anymore if the game can change of plot from one update to another, the dev can easily make another 180 turn and fuck all his fanbase.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Serious question, what if she had been? What does that change? She has two kids so you know she had sex already.....what does it matter?
let's say for the sake of your "argument/question" she has been
what's the point in letting the player know?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
let's say for the sake of your "argument/question" she has been
what's the point in letting the player know?
There isn't one, it wouldn't serve any purpose, but also wouldn't change anything right?
It would be if it explained some current behavior. However that doesn't seem to be the case here. This isn't Haley's Story.

However, something happened in the past that has affected Suzy and the MC. Probably something to do with the father and perhaps the aunt. At some point, that will probably be explained.

Reactions: JonTommy
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes