praisethelard

Sep 8, 2017
I ain't gonna lie, from the screens, summary, and tags (especially the one that is planned but not in)... this basically looks like my perfect game.

Reactions: longsuper1

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I ain't gonna lie, from the screens, summary, and tags (especially the one that is planned but not in)... this basically looks like my perfect game.
Let's hope it lives up to your expectations then. Enjoy and have a good time buddy!

doejohn44

Feb 6, 2019
Hi! I am working the nun case, I got all the clues and dialogs, but I can't finish the scene.

I played the case before and it finished before I had all the clues. Now that I have all the clues I can't make the game to finish (when the police comes and asks who is the suspect).

Help is welcome!

Thanks

no_end.jpg

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Hi! I am working the nun case, I got all the clues and dialogs, but I can't finish the scene.

I played the case before and it finished before I had all the clues. Now that I have all the clues I can't make the game to finish (when the police comes and asks who is the suspect).

Help is welcome!

Thanks

View attachment 1075998
Wait. U cant end the scene even after u choose who the suspect is? What was your choice? Which version did you download? Could be an undiscovered bug.

doejohn44

Feb 6, 2019
Wait. U cant end the scene even after u choose who the suspect is? What was your choice? Which version did you download? Could be an undiscovered bug.
Hi

I am playing DeviantAnomalies-0.3.3 (mac).

The first time I played the nun case I didn't have all the clues, but after catching the perv in the patio I searched a bit more for clues and then when returning to the patio the police came and asked me to select a suspect.

The second time I played the nun case I catched the perv in the patio. Then I found the missing two clues, but now the police doesn't come to ask me for the suspect.

Not sure how to send you a PM. If you send me a PM I can send you the save of the game at this point.

Thanks

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Hi

I am playing DeviantAnomalies-0.3.3 (mac).

The first time I played the nun case I didn't have all the clues, but after catching the perv in the patio I searched a bit more for clues and then when returning to the patio the police came and asked me to select a suspect.

The second time I played the nun case I catched the perv in the patio. Then I found the missing two clues, but now the police doesn't come to ask me for the suspect.

Not sure how to send you a PM. If you send me a PM I can send you the save of the game at this point.

Thanks
After catching the perv did you go back to the kitchen and accuse miriam? Also did u observe eve for the ring on her finger? There shouldnt be a problem. It would be better if you join our discord group so we can communicate. We also have a full video walkthrough for those unable to solve the case. The link is in the OP ;)

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Very impressive game, probably the best of the newer games released. So far it's been perfect, my only issue is the fights on mobile phones.

I assume the demon lady in your dreams is end game material? I'm more intrigued of who she is.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Very impressive game, probably the best of the newer games released. So far it's been perfect, my only issue is the fights on mobile phones.

I assume the demon lady in your dreams is end game material? I'm more intrigued of who she is.
Won that fight on android with the help of a usb keyboard. But still it was a headache

Reactions: MoolahMilk

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020

Glad u liked it buddy. Definitely considering more android friendly qte's for future events.

Yeah. Finding out who the demon girl is a big part of the story.

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
I'm playing the android version, and I can't for thr life of me open the menu or adjust any settings. Does anybody know what I can do? Thank you by the way!

Klattypus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm playing the android version, and I can't for thr life of me open the menu or adjust any settings. Does anybody know what I can do? Thank you by the way!
Swipe up for menu.
Also left to go back, right to skip scenes, and down to hide the text to view the whole scene.

Also dev, I just wrapped up 3.3 and I must say it was really enjoyable. Adult scenes are obviously prevalent, but even without them it's an interesting story. Can't wait until the next update.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Great game. On the watch list. Awful post nut clarity with nightmares but worth it (y)
Real glad you liked it Ungaa. First time I received a comment that DA feels like "post nut clarity with nightmares" but I'll take it. LOL.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes