elle21

Jul 22, 2019
By the way I liked ur game, good job its interesting storyline, and the detective stuff are fun XD

seducii

Mar 3, 2021
On the second case...can't the gardener. unless i'm missing something super obvious. otherwise, great game :)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
On the second case...can't the gardener. unless i'm missing something super obvious. otherwise, great game :)
Have you accused teresa yet buddy? If u have the gardener peeping out from behind the tree in courtyard. Haha.

Reactions: seducii

seducii

Mar 3, 2021
I have all the evidence and i've questioned all suspects. It just says i don't have enough evidence to accuse any of them

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I have all the evidence and i've questioned all suspects. It just says i don't have enough evidence to accuse any of them
Observe (eye icon) when talking to them. There are clues. Also new dialogue choices may appear. If you skip dialogue it will be a little harder as it requires you to listen to what they say to know what to do. Hope u get thru it buddy! Else drop by discord and ask for a video walkthru to get full score.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Where is sage ??
There is a quest icon at the top left. Click it and it will tell you clearly how to progress. If you havent unlocked sages quest, it unlocks by following mia's storyline. Click heart icon to see how to progress girls storyline. Its all written clearly in the game. Good luck!

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Somehow won the fight (android) with using a usb keyboard. Still it was a headache

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Somehow won the fight (android) with using a usb keyboard. Still it was a headache
Wow A1 effort! No worries. Your hard earned victory will be rewarded with blessings. And i'll be avoiding keyboard required qte.

Reactions: Paapi

someremove

May 6, 2020
MoolahMilk Will there be significantly bad consequences for choosing NOT to control yourself when you confront unconscious Sophia in the convenience store?

I let horny get the better of me...

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
MoolahMilk Will there be significantly bad consequences for choosing NOT to control yourself when you confront unconscious Sophia in the convenience store?

I let horny get the better of me...
Well there's no such thing as a bad choice. Just different. But it will affect you. The game remembered that choice.

Reactions: someremove
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes