MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yeah. I know all the things to say to the ladies ;). Also, making doesn't have an 'e' in it.
Thanks for the catches. And yes, puppies and unicorns are the best things to say to a lady and make it rain.

Does being dominant or romantic has any impact in the story or is it just flavor text?
Yes it will have an impact. It affects your karma with that person.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think Chanel is bugged I talk to her to get wine but there's only 2 drinks and when I buy them mc drinks them and when I talk to Eleanor she show her wedding ring and ignores me what do I do forgot to mention this is a brand new save

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I think Chanel is bugged I talk to her to get wine but there's only 2 drinks and when I buy them mc drinks them and when I talk to Eleanor she show her wedding ring and ignores me what do I do forgot to mention this is a brand new save
Have you accepted her mission? If you have, then you need to return to the bar tomorrow night and she will have some wine ready for you.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm stuck on beatrice I was watching scumflix with her then left now when I go back to her she says your karmic levels are high today I can't continue you quest now

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I'm stuck on beatrice I was watching scumflix with her then left now when I go back to her she says your karmic levels are high today I can't continue you quest now
Have u unlocked the handjob scene with beatrice? If you have invite her to film the video. Theres a funny filming event with her.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
no I haven't it was saying she isn't ready for it yet
Then scumflix with her till u unlock it mate. Feel free to join our discord, we have video walkthru's if you're still stuck and plenty of peeps ready to help you with your issue :D

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
MoolahMilk Hi! Would you be so kind to elaborate the Karma-System if its not to much of a spoiler? At this point it seems you can get/lose some but there is no indicator for which it is/ will be used.

Thx in advance! :)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
MoolahMilk Hi! Would you be so kind to elaborate the Karma-System if its not to much of a spoiler? At this point it seems you can get/lose some but there is no indicator for which it is/ will be used.

Thx in advance! :)
Negative Karma unlocks slave options and moves towards slave path and positive karma unlocks romantic actions and moves towards romance paths.

someremove

May 6, 2020
Negative Karma unlocks slave options and moves towards slave path and positive karma unlocks romantic actions and moves towards romance paths.
So is it possible to have dom scenes (ie scenes with, for example, rough sex and choking) on the romance paths? Or will that be exclusive to the slave paths? Will there be major differences between the lewd scenes on the 2 paths, or will it be like a difference in flavor text like in the 2nd Catherine scene? seems like it would be a lot of work to include 2 very different paths for a lot of characters and wouldn't want you to burn out when you're making one of the best new games on the site!

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
So is it possible to have dom scenes (ie scenes with, for example, rough sex and choking) on the romance paths? Or will that be exclusive to the slave paths? Will there be major differences between the lewd scenes on the 2 paths, or will it be like a difference in flavor text like in the 2nd Catherine scene? seems like it would be a lot of work to include 2 very different paths for a lot of characters and wouldn't want you to burn out when you're making one of the best new games on the site!
There will be definitely be different endings for the major characters, but as to unlocking the lewd scenes, I have planned a set of repeatable actions (ranging from mild vanilla to extreme) for each character. But I'm still working on the actual implementation of it. I'm also considering allowing the player to unlock both (slave/romance) by grinding a little. Seems like a waste to allow players to see only one set of lewds. But I'm not sure. Still working on it. I want it to be fun so let's see. It'll probably take a few updates to tweak so I can see feedback and comments.

someremove

May 6, 2020
There will be definitely be different endings for the major characters, but as to unlocking the lewd scenes, I have planned a set of repeatable actions (ranging from mild vanilla to extreme) for each character. But I'm still working on the actual implementation of it. I'm also considering allowing the player to unlock both (slave/romance) by grinding a little. Seems like a waste to allow players to see only one set of lewds. But I'm not sure. Still working on it. I want it to be fun so let's see. It'll probably take a few updates to tweak so I can see feedback and comments.
ur the GOAT

DOndeldo

Feb 28, 2021
I know this isn't a help forum or whatever, but I cannot find the last clue on spear of longlias, I've enjoyed the game greatly so far, and it's getting very annoying at this point. The clue I'm missing is the eighth one.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes