badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I know this isn't a help forum or whatever, but I cannot find the last clue on spear of longlias, I've enjoyed the game greatly so far, and it's getting very annoying at this point. The clue I'm missing is the eighth one.
in the room with a bunch of book shelves (the room containing a spiral staircase), there's a nail on a bookshelf; that's the clue

Sngo

May 9, 2020
This update lewd scenes is just beatrice titjob? Ty in advance

DOndeldo

Feb 28, 2021
in the room with a bunch of book shelves (the room containing a spiral staircase), there's a nail on a bookshelf; that's the clue
Ok thank you, but excuse me for asking what do I do after that. I am a total noob and cannot use my 3 brain cells to figure it out.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I'll do that I'm so confused she won't Scumflix with me anymore
This update lewd scenes is just beatrice titjob? Ty in advance
There's cat scene as well.
Ok thank you, but excuse me for asking what do I do after that. I am a total noob and cannot use my 3 brain cells to figure it out.
Guys please just hop into the discord channel. Theres literally a whole community dedicated to helping for stuff like this. It's much easier than asnwering ur questions 1 by 1 in the forum. Sometimes no words can help but a Video walkthrough can and people that will chat with you about the game and answer all your questions. Much love.

Reactions: badnboujee

DOndeldo

Feb 28, 2021

Guys please just hop into the discord channel. Theres literally a whole community dedicated to helping for stuff like this. It's much easier than asnwering ur questions 1 by 1 in the forum. Sometimes no words can help but a Video walkthrough can and people that will chat with you about the game and answer all your questions. Much love.
Where is the discord link?

nonamebro16

Mar 1, 2021
Will there a be Wiki to this game? I'm enjoying the game but I'm stuck. I cant seem to find a way to get a hold the locksmith

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Will there a be Wiki to this game? I'm enjoying the game but I'm stuck. I cant seem to find a way to get a hold the locksmith
Sorry buddy, I will make it clearer when there is no way to progress certain actions. I just wanted to hint to players what can happen in the future. At the moment there is no way to unlock bathroom doors (I assume that's what you were talking about). I haven't implemented toilet scenes yet. But u can still choke the chicken, theres a nice animation if you havent found it.

And yes, I'm working on a walkthrough guide which will be implemented next update.

Reactions: nonamebro16

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
How to progress with Mia at the beginning after installing camera? I cant find any option. All clickable places, dialog options and interactive objects already clicked at any possible day time.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
How to progress with Mia at the beginning after installing camera? I cant find any option. All clickable places, dialog options and interactive objects already clicked at any possible day time.
Theres a heart icon at the top left corner that will tell you what to do.

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Theres a heart icon at the top left corner that will tell you what to do.
Icon tells me find a way to increase Mias the lust x) I found a bathroom door at the kitchen already and move further. Door was too transparent on white background. Tnx anyway :)

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

sorry I forgot to tell you I did that and someone helped me

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Where is the 6th clue (nail)
It's located in the bookshelves on the left room next to stairs (library). Also remember to observe the nuns (eye icon) and look for clues too.
I'm about to upload a fix that will make finding the clues more intuitive and drop hints.

Reactions: Spspsps0
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes