Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

verianautilus

May 12, 2020
guys, im kinda lost, how do you bang that tosca haired girl in the bar, and how to access mia's bathroom scene(more like how do i get the bathroom key) and my mia keep hanging out in the kitchen instead of take a bath in the morning

Reactions: DarkKnight23

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
guys, im kinda lost, how do you bang that tosca haired girl in the bar, and how to access mia's bathroom scene(more like how do i get the bathroom key) and my mia keep hanging out in the kitchen instead of take a bath in the morning
Erm. Are u still trying to complete mia's first event? Or are u talking about sneaking into toilet? If its the latter u cant get the key yet this update. Why dont you join discord channel in case u have more questions. You can get them answered faster.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
I'm confused, is there actual content in this version? I reached the end of Mia's route for now, but does it mean it stops here til next update or did I miss something?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I'm confused, is there actual content in this version? I reached the end of Mia's route for now, but does it mean it stops here til next update or did I miss something?
Hi buds. You need to hover over the heart icons. It will tell u when its the end of content for that girl storyline. Hover over the quest icon to see other main quests or side quests you can do.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi buds. You need to hover over the heart icons. It will tell u when its the end of content for that girl storyline. Hover over the quest icon to see other main quests or side quests you can do.
Same problem i faced before!!

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Man.... I found every thing on the 2nd case , how to solve it ?? accursing every one won't help .

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Man.... I found every thing on the 2nd case , how to solve it ?? accursing every one won't help .
Make sure you observe the nuns for clues.(eye icon) U will be able to accuse them then. U need to pay attention to dialogue to know what to do. If all else fails, please drop by discord for a video walkthrough! Or i can help u much more quickly there. Much love buddy!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yes it was! Perhaps i should make the icon on the top left bigger. Not sure why some players miss it. ;)
I think it is better to include it too in notepad quest log. Before clicking heart icon i thought heart icon is for viewing npc love & lust only.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So I can't seem to be able to accuse anyone in the Nun case. I've used observed on all of them and seen a couple of things, like Miriam's lack of a cross necklace and Evelyn's ring. I have all of the clues so I should be able to accuse Miriam of something, but it just says I don't have enough evidence for some reason.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
So I can't seem to be able to accuse anyone in the Nun case. I've used observed on all of them and seen a couple of things, like Miriam's lack of a cross necklace and Evelyn's ring. I have all of the clues so I should be able to accuse Miriam of something, but it just says I don't have enough evidence for some reason.
Did u have all the evidence and find the clues on nuns by observing them? Also make sure you did not miss any dialogue options. You need to pay attention to the dialogue to figure out what to do next. If all else fails, come over to discord and get a video walkthrough that will teach you how to get full score. Much love!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Did u have all the evidence and find the clues on nuns by observing them? Also make sure you did not miss any dialogue options. You need to pay attention to the dialogue to figure out what to do next. If all else fails, come over to discord and get a video walkthrough that will teach you how to get full score. Much love!
Yeah, I have all of the evidence. So far, I've observed Evelyn's ring and Miriam having no necklace. Is there more to those two? Also, is there a sequence to this segment where you have to observe/accuse someone before someone else?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Yeah, I have all of the evidence. So far, I've observed Evelyn's ring and Miriam having no necklace. Is there more to those two? Also, is there a sequence to this segment where you have to observe/accuse someone before someone else?
If you dont want to drop by discord u can tell me where you're at and i'll try to guide u thru it. I have a feeling you missed observing the clue on delilah perhaps? Its difficult to guide you without knowing where ure at.

Reactions: popober

popober

Jun 9, 2017
If you dont want to drop by discord u can tell me where you're at and i'll try to guide u thru it. I have a feeling you missed observing the clue on delilah perhaps? Its difficult to guide you without knowing where ure at.
Yep. That's what I was missing. I knew there was something on Delilah, but I couldn't see it before. I've even tried just moving the cursor all over her for any shining thing. Maybe it's just my bad eyesight, or it's too small; if not both. Thanks!

And sorry about not getting on discord; I think I forgot how to access mine, and I never bothered to learn how use it anyway. Still, thanks again!

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Yep. That's what I was missing. I knew there was something on Delilah, but I couldn't see it before. I've even tried just moving the cursor all over her for any shining thing. Maybe it's just my bad eyesight, or it's too small; if not both. Thanks!

And sorry about not getting on discord; I think I forgot how to access mine, and I never bothered to learn how use it anyway. Still, thanks again!
No problem buddy! Glad u got it solved ;)

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hi, in the case with the dead nun, I was missing 1 piece of evidence in the end. So I haven't been able to solve the case. Is that even possible or does it matter? If so, does anyone have a save where I can still solve the case?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Hi, in the case with the dead nun, I was missing 1 piece of evidence in the end. So I haven't been able to solve the case. Is that even possible or does it matter? If so, does anyone have a save where I can still solve the case?
I dont quite understand what u mean im sorry. So you've finished the case? If so then thats fine. You just missed out on getting a full score.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes