someremove

May 6, 2020
Who's everyone's favorite girl so far? Mine is Sophia for sure

Last edited:

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
in the second case (nun investigation) i keep failing to get a full score, even with all clues and all suspect list accused, is this a bug or there is right suspect to choose in the end ?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
in the second case (nun investigation) i keep failing to get a full score, even with all clues and all suspect list accused, is this a bug or there is right suspect to choose in the end ?
I think it is not possible to finish that quest as of now

Reactions: Xaninha

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If all else fails and you really want to get a full score, drop by discord and ask for a video walkthrough.

Reactions: Mizzel and Xaninha

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If all else fails and you really want to get a full score, drop by discord and ask for a video walkthrough.

yeah i dont know, because i do everthing like the walkthrough from the first page told me to, and then i played two more times
from my previous loading, i still getting the bad score.

i really apreciate the fast response dev, and i really appreciating the game, specially fan of the Mia, Sophie, sister Delilah, Spade and will love to see more of them in the future, gonna wait to see the next patch, keep up the good work (>_<)

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Sam Spade, huh? That's a pretty cool reference.
Anyways, I've only been playing this for 10 minutes, but it's very enjoyable. We need more devs like you, not morons without a single original style or idea in their heads.

Reactions: offset8

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Sam Spade, huh? That's a pretty cool reference.
Anyways, I've only been playing this for 10 minutes, but it's very enjoyable. We need more devs like you, not morons without a single original style or idea in their heads.
Yea. Haha u got the reference.
Nice. Hope the rest of the game doesn't disappoint.

Reactions: eromaster

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
love the game so far, all the noir shit is really good. wasn't what i was expecting based on the banner, so im loving all the dark mysterious vibes! very novel premise imo. also, this game is fucking amazing for the amount of girls calling you daddy :devilish:, hopefully sophia is next up? :love: gotta put the brat in her place before treating her like a princess

really hyped for the next release! how often does this update? is april likely?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: badnboujee

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
Jesus H Christ, that last plotline at the Cathedral, the investigation and the dialogue... exceptional! This level of quality is fucking astounding, it's more detective-y than some professional studio developed VNs.

Man if you can keep this up, DA is gonna be a legend. Maybe it already is.

Xer

Jun 21, 2017
I don't post often but god damn! This game is some fine work! Great writing, an actually interesting story for once and great sex scenes. In most games I find myself skipping dialogue to get to the juicy parts but here everything is equally juicy.

I'm very excited to see where the current case leads and what's in store for the side quests as well.

Reactions: SilverdarkElf

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
love the game so far, all the noir shit is really good. wasn't what i was expecting based on the banner, so im loving all the dark mysterious vibes! very novel premise imo. also, this game is fucking amazing for the amount of girls calling you daddy :devilish:, hopefully sophia is next up? :love: gotta put the brat in her place before treating her like a princess

really hyped for the next release! how often does this update? is april likely?
Noice. Yes definitely April. I'm trying to get enough content for an early April release.

gotta be a certain age to have gotten that. I, sadly, am of that age.
Age is like wine. The longer you let it simmer, the better it tastes.

Jesus H Christ, that last plotline at the Cathedral, the investigation and the dialogue... exceptional! This level of quality is fucking astounding, it's more detective-y than some professional studio developed VNs.

Man if you can keep this up, DA is gonna be a legend. Maybe it already is.
So happy u liked it Silver!

I don't post often but god damn! This game is some fine work! Great writing, an actually interesting story for once and great sex scenes. In most games I find myself skipping dialogue to get to the juicy parts but here everything is equally juicy.

I'm very excited to see where the current case leads and what's in store for the side quests as well.
Nice. Something real juicy is coming up next update. I really like it. Watch out for it guys.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes