Feb 17, 2020
Ok, I'm not even half an hour into the game, but I've got to say: the music freaking SLAPS. Even if I wasn't into sandbox games, I think I'd stay just for the fecking music. :)

EDIT, after I played the current content:
+ The story seems very interesting, with an interesting world building. Can't wait to see how the author will continue developping in this.
+ As previously stated, the music is a fucking banger. Author, did you release the soundtrack? I would loop the soundtrack while working. It's that good.
+ Pouts. Though this is more a matter of personnal preference, all the characters' face are so fucking CUTE. And the pouts. Critical hit to my mommy instinct.
+ One of the best interface for interactive sex scene I've seen. It is intuitive, doesn't take your mind of the scene. The Action Point system we see along the end of the current content is a nice inovation too (at least for me: first time I've seen this in a VN-style game).

- The surprise ear-splitters. I am prone to panic attacks, and that shit is just nasty, man. Even though I had the game sound at the bare minimum. You could put a disclaimer at the beginning of the game (on the title screen?), or an option to remove the loud screams.
- We see Stats referenced though the game (karma, brain, etc.) but have no way to consult it.

Overall, an excellent game so far, And I can't wait to see more. 8.5/10

Last edited:
Reactions: offset8

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I almost stopped playing when I got knocked out because I didn't want to replay that whole branch again again in the next update. Glad I read the through the thread, will finish playing through the other branches now. Amazing work, well done Dev.
No worries. You won't have to replay the branches. And I'll reword the ending scenes for each quest to make it clear that there are still other paths available. Glad you liked it!
Jesus fucking christ...
Wish I knew how to make Honey Select look this good.
Wish I had this level of image editing skills.
And wish I could do pretty interfaces like this.
Life's pain :HideThePain:
Outstanding job, mate.
What a great "insight". Thx for the support buddy.

any1 able to fully corrupt yet ?
Not at the moment. Slowburn for main characters but plenty of sides that will receive faster corruption.

UI is weirdly laggy for me in this game. Anyone else having issues like this?
That's worrisome. You're the second person so far that reported this. I'm not sure what the actual problem is though. The game runs perfectly smoothly for most peeps and all the pc's I've tested it on.

kantar

Sep 15, 2018
That's worrisome. You're the second person so far that reported this. I'm not sure what the actual problem is though. The game runs perfectly smoothly for most peeps and all the pc's I've tested it on.
I haven't had issues like this in any other Ren'Py game. Forcing OpenGL, disabling powersave, etc. didn't work. Also happens on different Python versions. Even mouse movement causes lag in the main menu.

It might be some other issue with my PC, I'll keep messing around with it.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I haven't had issues like this in any other Ren'Py game. Forcing OpenGL, disabling powersave, etc. didn't work. Also happens on different Python versions. Even mouse movement causes lag in the main menu.

It might be some other issue with my PC, I'll keep messing around with it.
Thx for the info buddy. Try pressing shift+g when u launch renpy and disable powersave. Also play around with the settings. Hopefully that helps!

Lord_NOX75

Nov 12, 2020
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a problem with the mod ? i've install it but nothing changed

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
anyone have an eta for the next update? im hyped, i need more HS girls calling MC daddy, inject that shit straight into my veins

• Haha
Reactions: hoSaint

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
UI is weirdly laggy for me in this game. Anyone else having issues like this?
I had the same problem and got rid of it by forcing the program to run on my Nvidia GPU instead of the default Intel one. I use an old laptop from 2013, mind you.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Is there a problem with the mod ? i've install it but nothing changed
If you installed correctly, then when a choice has some sort of an effect, it will display it with a unique color (one of the displayed below).

1618936275287.png

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes