Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Best renders of any HS game imo.

Not the biggest fan of the bar training minigames but if its only there and doesnt spread to the rest of the game then I think it works has a side activity thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: BanditoMarito

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Pretty good amount of content out so far imo, definitely worth checking out if you're interested (otherwise you could wait for the next update which probably would be this month or next)
0.4 public should be in around 2 weeks from what ive heard.

and yep this game currently has enough content to give it a try!

Reactions: badnboujee
Aug 2, 2020
I can't wait for the next update,
Btw the animation rendering is very smooth, I like it

So, Greetings to work I want to play the game on my phone & PC when the next update is complete

McKillroy

Jun 9, 2019
Hello.

I have a Problem with the nun case.
Fonds all evidence and speak and observe all of them.
But I cant solve the case

erchhael

Nov 1, 2020
According to 's patreon latest post, public release should be on 21st May.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Not a big fan of sandbox games but i have to say im intrigued so far!!
It is a mysterious game indeed! The plot will thicken as we approach the end of the first chapter of the game.

I’m very curious about guardians. And snowstorm thingy. Great job, I didn’t expect it at first
Glad you enjoyed it so far!

will check when more content is out, good luck dev!
Mr Ganzo! Speed is my energy!

0.4 public should be in around 2 weeks from what ive heard.

and yep this game currently has enough content to give it a try!
I can't wait for the next update,
Btw the animation rendering is very smooth, I like it

So, Greetings to work I want to play the game on my phone & PC when the next update is complete
Update is just out on patreon. Drop by and have a look!

Hello.

I have a Problem with the nun case.
Fonds all evidence and speak and observe all of them.
But I cant solve the case
Yo mckillroy, Make sure you have exhausted all dialogue options, observe for clues on the nuns and if you have, try to accuse them. Perhaps you missed gardener albert hiding behind the tree. Hope it helped.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
will check when more content is out, good luck dev!
this game certainly has more than enough content to give it a try!

you got your cute bitches:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you got your tattooed bitches:

you got your tsundere bitches:

and you even got your MILF-with-daddy-kink bitches:

100 percent worth giving the game a shot imo, definitely one of the best new games on the site right now

unless you wanna wait for the new release which seems to be on the 21st of May

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a change log somewhere ( I couldn't find one), because depending on the new content I might pledge right now.
The version out right now on Patron is just a beta version featuring less and incomplete content than will be in the full release in a few days; I think the main girls for this new update will be Mia (taking Mia to Maeve to fix Mia's chest) and Sage (conclusion to the quest to investigate her boyfriend) and maybe a scene or 2 with side girls

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Thought I'd sub to this dev and get the update (not to leak it ofcourse:rolleyes:)......sold out? really? I hate when devs do this, is it an attempt to keep the tier numbers low to identify leakers easier or is it something else? No way in hell I'm dropping 75-111$ for this, as good as the game is I won't put that much money on it...50 is even a bit much but I can usually swing that.
I have nothing bad to say about moolahmilk at all....just saying the limited amount of subs for one tier or the other is annoying.

erchhael

Nov 1, 2020
Thought I'd sub to this dev and get the update (not to leak it ofcourse:rolleyes:)......sold out? really? I hate when devs do this, is it an attempt to keep the tier numbers low to identify leakers easier or is it something else? No way in hell I'm dropping 75-111$ for this, as good as the game is I won't put that much money on it...50 is even a bit much but I can usually swing that.
I have nothing bad to say about moolahmilk at all....just saying the limited amount of subs for one tier or the other is annoying.
In fact, the only "sold out" patreon tiers are the "first..." types which are simply reduced-rates versions of the "regular" tiers : they were available in limited numbers at game's launch ; all regular tiers are still available.

Reactions: travin213

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
In fact, the only "sold out" patreon tiers are the "first..." types which are simply reduced-rates versions of the "regular" tiers : they were available in limited numbers at game's launch ; all regular tiers are still available.
50$ tier is sold out aswell...thats the one I'm talking about

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
50$ tier is sold out aswell...thats the one I'm talking about
The $50 is the "First Harem King" Tier, which would mean it's the "First" types that erchhael mentioned. It's the same as the $75 and was available to the earliest supporters. There are still the $3, $5, $10, and $20 tiers in available besides the $75-111 tiers you said you're not interested in. $20 gets you the release 3 weeks before the public release, or you can just watch/wait for any leaks here.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes