kantar

Sep 15, 2018
I had the same problem and got rid of it by forcing the program to run on my Nvidia GPU instead of the default Intel one. I use an old laptop from 2013, mind you.
Unfortunately I'm on a PC with an RTX 2070 SUPER, so I can't really do any of that. Still haven't figured out what's wrong, I might just give up for now, but thanks for the suggestion.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Not sure what + or - karma is and how it changes thing but this game was rather fun. I like the funny writing and the mystery cases as well. The girls are hot and their personalities are varied. The stuff with the red head at the bar was great.

NøH9

Aug 22, 2018
Hi just finished the v0.3.3 well very plesant game not like the other game i played before and for the case im verry happy that i watched Detective Conan ^^. I really apreciate the work that you have done. Thanks for this game !

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
hopefully one day you will rework the eleanor sex scene hehe. the buildup was so hot but since it was ur first ever sex scene, it didnt go as planned.

Homu987

Feb 21, 2021
So is this game dead? Update was due a while ago and the dev has lost a bunch of patreons recently. Looks like he was super active on here until a while ago too.

someremove

May 6, 2020
So is this game dead? Update was due a while ago and the dev has lost a bunch of patreons recently. Looks like he was super active on here until a while ago too.
Dev is super active on (public) discord for game so don't think it's dead but instwsd delayed

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
S
Smh. We updated 2 months ago buddy. Calm yo titties. Patrons drop every start of month due to way numbers are calculated. All devs on patreon face the same drop every month.

P/s: You can see updates on patreon if you join. Cheers.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes