KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
About walktrough
"Map>7-11>Click the Up Arrow>Buy the Sunglasses AND Mask"
I cant see any glaces or mask at store, just condoms, slurpee and icecream.
PS. Ok, Steam Bean's Cafe must be completed first, sorry.

Last edited:

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
maybe because not everywhere in the world is the same time?
There is quite literally nowhere in the world where it is still the 16th of May, and the update was supposed to come out for the 5 dollar tier on the 17th, so I don't understand what your post is supposed to provide other than irritation and ignorance

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
There is quite literally nowhere in the world where it is still the 16th of May, and the update was supposed to come out for the 5 dollar tier on the 17th, so I don't understand what your post is supposed to provide other than irritation and ignorance
yes but maybe he is at work or still asleep?

Reactions: mginvoke

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you update for 0.4.1 please?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Looks good but before I download and play can someone please tell me if this scene is avoidable or if this is one of many Tentacle/Weird scenes ?? Sorry if this kind of stuff is someone's kink in advance but it's a complete bone killer for me lol :sick:

1621349409703.png

Alexa Bliss

Jul 28, 2019
Looks good but before I download and play can someone please tell me if this scene is avoidable or if this is one of many Tentacle/Weird scenes ?? Sorry if this kind of stuff is someone's kink in advance but it's a complete bone killer for me lol :sick:

View attachment 1200829
It's not avoidable but that scene only 1 or 2 imagines. He do nothing with the girl and no more Tentacle/Weird scenes :cool:

Reactions: acondo and Barenkak
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes