crimdawg

May 19, 2020
Hi guys, I just started this game, where is the bat supposed to be in the MC's room? I can't find it? Playing on the newest version.

Reactions: Chimp :D

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Well im glad im not just retarded but the game is buggy. :p

Edit: Come to think of it, im not actually happy because the game is buggy... but... yeah you know what i ment.

• Haha
Reactions: Axis66 and Chimp :D

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
seems like this is a buggy beta version that leaked early and can't be played for new players (old players can probably continue from their last saves)

Mods should add the beta tag to the OP so people realize it before downloading, everyone should report the OP so the Mods change it before the game gets unnecessarily review bombed

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Deviant Anomalies [v0.4.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 450 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 415 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Dammit, I tried to play this game a few months ago, but remember having trouble finding anything to do...start a new game, because a save didn't seem to work, and spend 10 minutes trying to figure out why she's not in the kitchen, but it keeps telling me she is...so I'm done again.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Dammit, I tried to play this game a few months ago, but remember having trouble finding anything to do...start a new game, because a save didn't seem to work, and spend 10 minutes trying to figure out why she's not in the kitchen, but it keeps telling me she is...so I'm done again.
Should have read the thread first! lmao It appears the new version is seriously bugged!

Reactions: travin213

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Deviant Anomalies [v0.4.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 450 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 415 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
compressed version seems to be as bugged as the original...starts out with a text message, and goes to no Mia in the kitchen. No intro at all.

Elos

May 18, 2017
someone can send a save? In this version, it's impossible find Mia in the kitchen at the start of the game

Reactions: Tigren

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
compressed version seems to be as bugged as the original...starts out with a text message, and goes to no Mia in the kitchen. No intro at all.
Compressed version is the same as the original but with a smaller size, it dosen't change the scripts in any way.

Reactions: CharleyT

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Think I may have found the bug for the intro. In the part where you choose your name and trait.

After that bit in old version there is a jump to nameinput but in the new version is jump to sq_tracy4d. Changing it back to nameinput SEEMS to work.

There seems to be another error though with the phone when clicking on the stats icon. Seems that's hasn't been fully implemented.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
seems like this is a buggy beta version that leaked early and can't be played for new players (old players can probably continue from their last saves)

Mods should add the beta tag to the OP so people realize it before downloading, everyone should report the OP so the Mods change it before the game gets unnecessarily review bombed
4.1 originally got released over a week ago to his top tiers... Beta version my ass. He just released this to his $3 tier, so there's no way he wouldn't know that it's completely broken.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes