D

Deleted member 3257669

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
....Is this fucking piece of shit for real? Can we cuck this fucker in the future please, I want Sage and this girl to be with MC consider how retard this Ryan thingy are.....Please, we need to cuck this guy
I'm more impressed with your game location and also a little OCD'ed about the 2x New Folder
1621374011777.png

lisforl14r

May 13, 2021
For what it's worth, for the folks who are running into the start game bug for the new version, since installing the game is simply a matter of extracting the game from the zip,

if you have both versions handy, starting a new game in v0.3.3 and then saving as soon as the "enter your name" prompt comes up, and then exiting out of that version and loading that save on the v0.4.1 will get you through the opening sequence, including running into Mia in the kitchen before you head off to work.

I too ran into the issue where starting a new game in 0.4.1 brings up the text conversation with Eleanor, and starting a new game in the old version, and then saving, and then loading that save in the new version was the quickest way for me to get a clean start to the new version.

I hope this helps,

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
I thought this was going to be an interesting game. I'll come back when the first minute of the game isn't immediately a dead end or a crash to title screen.

Callow

Apr 3, 2017
Hey. I see many people faced with bug in start of game. I analyzed code and discovered that in start of game the intro isn't called. I fixed this problem. I hope it helps you. P. S. Sorry for my poor english. P.P.S. For newcomers be ready for screams in intro.

You should unpack files to "game" folder.

Updated: I also fixed bug with body stats app in phone. Archive updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bellyme

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I thought this was going to be an interesting game. I'll come back when the first minute of the game isn't immediately a dead end or a crash to title screen.
This version is leaked. So will be bugged and unplayable. Wait for the full version to be out for public. Cheers.
This is why it doesnt pay to leak. U just killed whatever potential new players an update would have brought.
Also my internet is down so gonna take some time to bug fix.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This version is leaked. So will be bugged and unplayable. Wait for the full version to be out for public. Cheers.
This is why it doesnt pay to leak. U just killed whatever potential new players an update would have brought.
Also my internet is down so gonna take some time to bug fix.
I don't want to sound rude but this didn't happen because of a leak, this happened because you lack quality control. I hardly believe that you wouldn't find amongst your more than 400 patrons and probably bigger audience on discord, 4-5 people that would do an extensive beta testing for the game (even as a freebie to play it earlier and because they are fans), which is in the case of sandbox ones is a must. If that gets leaked, at least you'd have a small list of who might've done it, but this is a version that you released on your patreon, and in this case, the scenario unfolding now was always in the cards.

I speak from experience, since I'm part of a beta tester group for a game, that isn't really even sandbox, and boy even there we often find massive bugs that needs to get fixed before the highest patreon tier gets their hands on it.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I don't want to sound rude but this didn't happen because of a leak, this happened because you lack quality control. I hardly believe that you wouldn't find amongst your more than 400 patrons and probably bigger audience on discord, 4-5 people that would do an extensive beta testing for the game (even as a freebie to play it earlier and because they are fans), which is in the case of sandbox ones is a must. If that gets leaked, at least you'd have a small list of who might've done it, but this is a version that you released on your patreon, and in this case, the scenario unfolding now was always in the cards.

I speak from experience, since I'm part of a beta tester group for a game, that isn't really even sandbox, and boy even there we often find massive bugs that needs to get fixed before the highest patreon tier gets their hands on it.
I appreciate your comment. You are indeed right. It is a very chaotic update and I will fix many things moving forward.
Not to mention having several major roadblocks along the way.

But it's cool. After the response this update generated, I'm pretty confident now that we can go all the way.
I'll be implementing many changes. But a leak is still a leak. If you like the game and want to see more updates, don't leak it.

Last edited:

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
This might be a stupid question but how do I progress with the nun murder? I've collected all the evidence. Not sure what else I need to do

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
I find it kind of odd to try to control/limit release content on a site like this. If the game is good, people will support it regardless and is more likely to do so as being a proven product worthy of peoples money. There are many good titles being developed and is released on f95, even though some are not even public and are wildly supported/pledged. Some peoples reactions are a little salty but people are not stupid ether and even more so do not like to be treated like one. The internet ate my homework story is kind of an old cliché. Personally, bugs do not bother me so much, its expected actually. I think its more about how attentive the people behind the product behaves.

The game has good potential and a somewhat fresher experience compared to others out there. I hope it grows with its support if deserving and that I have confidence in that it will.

Reactions: Sylandrical
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes