xero363

Dec 31, 2017
Ok I know this version is a leak is there any way to get the older update havent played this game yet and leak is broken

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Ok I know this version is a leak is there any way to get the older update havent played this game yet and leak is broken
Use the link I posted above. I got the files from the dev and updated the game. Not broken anymore.

Lukke

May 3, 2020
Spammed every key on my keyboard, spam clicked mouse for minutes >>> nothing happens :( I'll probably feel really stupid after, but if someone knows... thx
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Nope still not doing anything. I tried spamming in the cercle, in and out, before and after taking the battery, reload multiples times with old saves.
Sorry, I'm out. thx anyway.
Remember you are playing a leaked version that hasn't had the opportunity for fine tuning and bug fixes. But yes, spam the circle button.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I find it kind of odd to try to control/limit release content on a site like this. If the game is good, people will support it regardless and is more likely to do so as being a proven product worthy of peoples money. There are many good titles being developed and is released on f95, even though some are not even public and are wildly supported/pledged. Some peoples reactions are a little salty but people are not stupid ether and even more so do not like to be treated like one. The internet ate my homework story is kind of an old cliché. Personally, bugs do not bother me so much, its expected actually. I think its more about how attentive the people behind the product behaves.

The game has good potential and a somewhat fresher experience compared to others out there. I hope it grows with its support if deserving and that I have confidence in that it will.
Its not about control or limiting releases. Its about timing. This game will always be free. I understand this is a free to play model where people support dev's they like on patron and its working great for the most part. So I have zero issues with "piracy" or whatever. This game is meant for you guys!

The problem is if you leak the game, u take away the devs ability to time and release an impactful update. Many games especially new ones rely on the boost you get every time you update a game. That is the problem!

To be honest, leaking an update at this stage is not meaningful at all. It literally does NOTHING. No benefits to anybody.
It only serves to harm the game. So if you like the game (I assume you like it or else why bother to leak.) let us grow and I will release the updates naturally for best impact okay? This game is also complex, its not just bugs. I need to test the feel of the mini games, the buttons etc etc.

But you know what, I'm not even gonna bother with this issue anymore. All I'm saying is, if you like a game, stop being an ass. Support the dev either by being a patron or at the very least, be positive in this thread.

If we become top tier game, then leak all u want. For now leave us alone and let us grow ok?
Let me put out good updates on my time and try to gain support. And we all end up with a better game.

Show support not hate!

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Its not about control or limiting releases. Its about timing. This game will always be free. I understand this is a free to play model where people support dev's they like on patron and its working great for the most part. So I have zero issues with "piracy" or whatever. This game is meant for you guys!

The problem is if you leak the game, u take away the devs ability to time and release an impactful update. Many games especially new ones rely on the boost you get every time you update a game. That is the problem!

To be honest, leaking an update at this stage is not meaningful at all. It literally does NOTHING. No benefits to anybody.
It only serves to harm the game. So if you like the game (I assume you like it or else why bother to leak.) let us grow and I will release the updates naturally for best impact okay? This game is also complex, its not just bugs. I need to test the feel of the mini games, the buttons etc etc.

But you know what, I'm not even gonna bother with this issue anymore. All I'm saying is, if you like a game, stop being an ass. Support the dev either by being a patron or at the very least, be positive in this thread.

If we become top tier game, then leak all u want. For now leave us alone and let us grow ok?
Let me put out good updates on my time and try to gain support. And we all end up with a better game.

Show support not hate!
What really gets me about this being leaked is that the public release was only about a week away, if I understand your support tiers correctly. It's not like leaking it is getting it in people's hands that much faster.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
The game starts without "Are you 18 years old?" and an intro, from some kind of SMS communication with a girl unknown to me named Eleanor. When trying to leave the house, the game says "need to have breakfast", but there is no interaction in the kitchen or dining room. Except entering the bathroom, which randomly gives out that the bathroom is occupied by Mia or passes into the bathroom .
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Reactions: Mizzel

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
The game starts without "Are you 18 years old?" and an intro, from some kind of SMS communication with a girl unknown to me named Eleanor. When trying to leave the house, the game says "need to have breakfast", but there is no interaction in the kitchen or dining room. Except entering the bathroom, which randomly gives out that the bathroom is occupied by Mia or passes into the bathroom .
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
That is a link to a broken game. The game is leaked unofficially. I'm working on replacing the links. Give it an hour or so.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

Update ? :)

Garen

May 6, 2017
WTF? And how do I eat in this damn kitchen?
I'm so glad I decided to check the thread if anyone else had the same issue.

It's hilarious to imagine some guy just walking around his house because he's unable to understand the concept of eating.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes