MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I'm so glad I decided to check the thread if anyone else had the same issue.

It's hilarious to imagine some guy just walking around his house because he's unable to understand the concept of eating.
I've posted a sticky note to remind myself to give mc the ability to eat in kitchen next update.

• Haha
Reactions: Garen

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
You squeeze childhoodfriends tiddies but no pussy slaying. We must leave good things for later.
Now if we choose "Ryan's a good guy" option, won't we ever get a chance with sage? I don't wanna lie about Ryan but Sage is great, cute and interesting.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Now if we choose "Ryan's a good guy" option, won't we ever get a chance with sage? I don't wanna lie about Ryan but Sage is great, cute and interesting.
I played with both "Ryan's a good guy" and "Ryan's cheating" and got sex scenes with Sage both times; I believe there's one where she initiates, one where the MC initiates, and then one where she's super drunk and the mc takes advantage of her; just depends on the decisions you make during the drinking games and after

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
I played with both "Ryan's a good guy" and "Ryan's cheating" and got sex scenes with Sage both times; I believe there's one where she initiates, one where the MC initiates, and then one where she's super drunk and the mc takes advantage of her; just depends on the decisions you make during the drinking games and after
I chose "Tell the truth"
And then there was sex... "without strong intoxication"
And everything is gorgeous))))

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Developer. Is it better to wait for next update ?
Its up to you buds. U can play its if u want. Most peeps have no issues getting thru the update. But if u want more content or if u wanna make sure no bugs then u can waits. I will continue updating the thread with new version along the way. P/s btw the previous bug report u quoted its 0.4.1 i have just uploaded 0.4.2 which fixes that bug.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game is super cool, especially the animations and characters. The story is also beautiful and almost all the characters are interesting. Normally I only play for one character in games, but I enjoy almost all of them in this game. Nice to add a "dom / sub relationship" to some characters. I hope you add a scene gallery to the game because the scenes are too good. I wish you continued success.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Is this in 0.4.2? I swear i just fixed this.
no no I downloaded it as soon as you sent the link, I didn't even see the 0.4.2 version lol. If you solved it, there is no problem. I came across the error while playing

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
She says that MC is unpredictable, but he must fulfill his destiny. He is an expression of true free will, she is his guide, but in a dream she handcuffs him.
MC was right, none of this makes sense, continuous mutually exclusive paragraphs.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
How long do i keep clicking this button ? LMAO spamming teh button like 5 min now... fix it...

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes