tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
I have gotten to the point where my only two quests are 'waiting for Maeve to call' and 'waiting for Elanor to message' Is there something I am missing to trigger these? I've tried skipping through a few days for about a week in game time now.

david45

Nov 11, 2018
Ok I just made a run thru up to the spider point and can confirm its not bugged. I took two tries. Just keep at it.
Maybe you're really unlucky. (make sure u downloaded 0.4.2 and not the leaked one)

I will definitely look to remove the luck element in case someone gets really really unlucky and gets too frustrated.
I don't have time to refurbish that scene at the moment but will look to it when I have extra time.

Say ohm!!! Trust me. Out loud!
Try holding down cntrl button to fast forward and go fast.
Will do and thanks for looking into it. Oooohhhhhmmmmmmm!!!!

Reactions: MoolahMilk

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I have gotten to the point where my only two quests are 'waiting for Maeve to call' and 'waiting for Elanor to message' Is there something I am missing to trigger these? I've tried skipping through a few days for about a week in game time now.
Look in the phone for the message. I should probably code an exclamation mark to let player know. Do note that you are nearing end content and it is designed with future in mind. Now it may feel like waiting around but when there is more content the event will trigger as youre doing other stuffs.

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
Look in the phone for the message. I should probably code an exclamation mark to let player know. Do note that you are nearing end content and it is designed with future in mind. Now it may feel like waiting around but when there is more content the event will trigger as youre doing other stuffs.
Figured it out, the message only showed up at night for me in the phone.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
This game has a somewhat interesting premise, but I lost interest when Moe demanded that I send him nudes of my osananajimi. The girl is not the problem. I don't really care about her tbh. What I care about is the fact that I have to get these photos for him regardless of whether I intimidate him or work with him. If I intimidate him, he shouldn't really have any impetus or really a single leg to stand on with that.

soulninja

Dec 12, 2018
This game has a somewhat interesting premise, but I lost interest when Moe demanded that I send him nudes of my osananajimi. The girl is not the problem. I don't really care about her tbh. What I care about is the fact that I have to get these photos for him regardless of whether I intimidate him or work with him. If I intimidate him, he shouldn't really have any impetus or really a single leg to stand on with that.
But you dont need to send him the nudes. (even if you have to get them)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020

osananajimi....hahaha I love this. I should use it instead of childhoodfriend.
Come on guys. I've even revamped the dialogue to make it obvious u don't need to give it up. Just don't take Moe too seriously ok? Honestly, it didn't even cross my mind people are gonna panic. That quest is just to introduce the secret camera function thats all. Chill out and make love.

miaevent4_4.png

p/s did you just say you don't care about this cute little osananajimi here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sylandrical

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just want to confirm, the current game ends when you A. have either had sex with or fallen asleep next to sage, B. Talked to Chanel to throw the Total Defense Party, and C. brought Mia to see Maeve the second time, right after maeve's phone call, yes?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Just want to confirm, the current game ends when you A. have either had sex with or fallen asleep next to sage, B. Talked to Chanel to throw the Total Defense Party, and C. brought Mia to see Maeve the second time, right after maeve's phone call, yes?
Yeap. U can visit the party if you want to see the progress. I will be adding all the storylines i couldnt wrap up every week. I still have tons of unused animations and images.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Some of the images made it look like it was the same shinny pink from games like corrupted world or family at home
My game is also made with illusion studio specifically hs1(haremhotel, mythic manor). Though i try to take it to the next level.

This game is not made from daz so i suggest not playing it if you prefer daz artstyle. You probably wont like my game.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes