Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
osananajimi....hahaha I love this. I should use it instead of childhoodfriend.
Come on guys. I've even revamped the dialogue to make it obvious u don't need to give it up. Just don't take Moe too seriously ok? Honestly, it didn't even cross my mind people are gonna panic. That quest is just to introduce the secret camera function thats all. Chill out and make love.

View attachment 1203080

p/s did you just say you don't care about this cute little osananajimi here?
I will give it another shot then. And no, I dislike salad for breakfast. And she got upset. SHE needs to chill the puck out.
Maybe make it more obvious that you're not gunna work with him if you intimidate him? On the pictures of Mia I mean.
This is apart from the whole idea of enabling a civilian to do police work without any of the psychological or physical training involved. Kinda goofy to me.

p.s. I think I might still be a bit bitter from when I downloaded the fucked up leak version, apparently. It was totally unplayable from the start. I've since gotten the version that was uploaded a couple pages ago.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this be updated? Really helps during gameplay

Reactions: azz111

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
osananajimi....hahaha I love this. I should use it instead of childhoodfriend.
Come on guys. I've even revamped the dialogue to make it obvious u don't need to give it up. Just don't take Moe too seriously ok? Honestly, it didn't even cross my mind people are gonna panic. That quest is just to introduce the secret camera function thats all. Chill out and make love.

View attachment 1203080

p/s did you just say you don't care about this cute little osananajimi here?
Uhm, what does "osananajimi" mean?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I just realized that MC jerked off with his sister's panties in the bath in which he found his dead parents. Fucking fucked fuck! :eek:
You sir. You totally get this game.
I will give it another shot then. And no, I dislike salad for breakfast. And she got upset. SHE needs to chill the puck out.
Maybe make it more obvious that you're not gunna work with him if you intimidate him? On the pictures of Mia I mean.
This is apart from the whole idea of enabling a civilian to do police work without any of the psychological or physical training involved. Kinda goofy to me.

p.s. I think I might still be a bit bitter from when I downloaded the fucked up leak version, apparently. It was totally unplayable from the start. I've since gotten the version that was uploaded a couple pages ago.
Yes. Just pray the leakers stop this bs at least for the next few updates. Trust me it don't make no difference at the moment.
The previous version was meant for people who had played the game to check out new content.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Out of Curiosity what are the changes from 0.4.1 to 0.4.2? I finished 0.4.1 and just wondering if it's worth playing the new update or waiting (Not to be rude. If I don't get my Gal Sage, told her the truth and waited gonna riot!).

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Out of Curiosity what are the changes from 0.4.1 to 0.4.2? I finished 0.4.1 and just wondering if it's worth playing the new update or waiting (Not to be rude. If I don't get my Gal Sage, told her the truth and waited gonna riot!).
Nah 0.4.2 is just bugfix. So you're good. Hope u liked it.

Reactions: JJATH

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Really good job on the detective aspects of this one, actually feels reasonably solid. Normally I don't expect much in terms of actual gameplay from titles shared on this site.

I'm not sure if this is fully intended or not, but I got what seemed to be some continuity problems in my playthrough.
It feels like there should be a flag set so that the part where the problem happens needs some dependencies set before it triggers.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Really good job on the detective aspects of this one, actually feels reasonably solid. Normally I don't expect much in terms of actual gameplay from titles shared on this site.

I'm not sure if this is fully intended or not, but I got what seemed to be some continuity problems in my playthrough.
It feels like there should be a flag set so that the part where the problem happens needs some dependencies set before it triggers.
You are right. Very good to have new players perspective as many of the players are continuing each part. I will look into the continuity of this. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Anmity
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes