MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
If it helps out i'm running off 8gb of ram
Thanks so much for reporting. I am asking around my patrons and peepo. It seems no one has any lag issues. Definitely keeping an eye on this.
I love this game so much!
Especially detetive case,puzzle solve,and girls of course~
Can't wait update for more girls main story & turn broken(?)
Good work !!!
Thanks so much buddy. That's very good news because the best is yet to come. My biggest worry is people can't get into the game at the start. But if you already like it, well what's coming next is way better. Especially when we make full time (it seems its gonna happen sooner or later.)

I've got 32 GB of RAM in my computer and get a bit of lag when I move to a new location. The whole UI is a bit unresponsive for a second or so. I'm running the game off a standard hard drive, so I'll try it off my SSD and see if it improves any.
Thanks for reporting back buddy. I'm asking other devs too to see if maybe its a problem with new renpy.

Also, is Sage going to be added to the character cards like our sis and the green haired girl? (forgetting her name atm) Or is that just for anomaly girls?
Yesh. Im gonna make cards for all girls I think. I think players prefer that so you can see all the stats for every girl. Also, Sage is.... well...I dont think its a spoiler but, I mean its in the banner.

Sage is very hot. I mean not just normal hot. Like super duper hot. Like literally the hottest gal ever. Its not even up for debate. If you gets what I mean.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Thanks so much for reporting. I am asking around my patrons and peepo. It seems no one has any lag issues. Definitely keeping an eye on this.

Thanks so much buddy. That's very good news because the best is yet to come. My biggest worry is people can't get into the game at the start. But if you already like it, well what's coming next is way better. Especially when we make full time (it seems its gonna happen sooner or later.)

Thanks for reporting back buddy. I'm asking other devs too to see if maybe its a problem with new renpy.

Yesh. Im gonna make cards for all girls I think. I think players prefer that so you can see all the stats for every girl. Also, Sage is.... well...I dont think its a spoiler but, I mean its in the banner.

Sage is very hot. I mean not just normal hot. Like super duper hot. Like literally the hottest gal ever. Its not even up for debate. If you gets what I mean.
Yeah, kinda figured lol. I do hope that burn isnt a perma thing though. poor girl. :cry:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Shoul i lie about Ryan or not? Idk
Well don't worry too much about it sukebe. No right choices.
You have 4 different lewd endings this update depending on your choice.
Plus u can always replay to see what the other scenes are.

But for now just don't worry because Players have to do a full replay when the entire chapter 1 is wrapped up.

Reactions: 樟葉莲

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
How do i leave the house? The game says i need to have breakfast, but there's nothing in the kitchen.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
How do i leave the house? The game says i need to have breakfast, but there's nothing in the kitchen.
Please read the thread buddy. Takes 2 minutes.
You downloaded the leaked version.
I've already updated the thread. Download 0.4.2 from the main page. Compressed files etc etc are not done by me.

Hope you enjoy the game.
Peace.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
MoolahMilk Just tried running off an SSD to see if that improved any lag I was seeing, and it does seem to improve. That tells me that at least what I have been seeing is from loading. I'm not sure if others have seen lag in other places, but in my case, drive speed seems to matter.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pls update mod for v0.4.2

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
Please read the thread buddy. Takes 2 minutes.
You downloaded the leaked version.
I've already updated the thread. Download 0.4.2 from the main page. Compressed files etc etc are not done by me.

Hope you enjoy the game.
Peace.
I have the 0.4.1 which i downloaded from mega. I will try this new update.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes