Zalthoria

Feb 10, 2019
Anyone knows how to get full score for the murdered nun case? id like the free stats boost. and is there any other power ups(like the cat) that u guys have found?

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
is there a gallery mod being worked on? i wanted to see all the different sage paths using the gallery mod's options, i think there are 4 separate but i've only found 3 :unsure:
oops! it's already been updated. btw, I think there's an issue with the replay of the trixie roxie scene, it crashes when the girl asks for $100

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I finish the scene in the Maeve lab and the hint says she might call me sometimes.
I rushed the time to skip like three days but she is not calling. Should i suppose this is the end of the update?
There's still more content for Mia. You need to walk past the living room in the afternoon the next day.

Anyone knows how to get full score for the murdered nun case? id like the free stats boost. and is there any other power ups(like the cat) that u guys have found?
You probably gave the wrong answer for the first question Spade asks you about the body.

Reactions: Murthag

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
I couldn't find a reference to how to rotate the photo pieces in game or on the forum. How do I do this?

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Tsk tsk tsk. I can't believe you're such a deviant. You are starting to scare me. We don't do such stuffs here. I'm disappointed in you.
p/s: Sophia gets continuation soon.
speaking of sophia, u think she gets content before the end of this whole 0.5/ch 1 thing (after which we'll have to re-play and stuff), or will she be pushed to the next update after that (0.6 and ch 2)?

Reactions: badnboujee

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
speaking of sophia, u think she gets content before the end of this whole 0.5/ch 1 thing (after which we'll have to re-play and stuff), or will she be pushed to the next update after that (0.6 and ch 2)?
Sophia gets events for the end of chapter 1! Most girls too. Gonna wrap up everything for explosion
cliffhanger ending. Sage goes boom boom.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Sorry i should have been more clear, the links from the OP are the ones that aren't working i get that error no matter which of the 3 download sources i use from the OP. Not using any mods or the compressed version either
Ok. I have leveled up to obtain psychic powers. Let me guess. You have some sort of controller attached to ur pc?

brownfox

May 24, 2021
Ahh seems many people have trouble with it. The lower your strength stats, the harder it is to climb. But even at the hardest settings, I had no problems spamming it. Its about the speed.

But I will add a bar to show progress and make it a little easier to spam.
0.4.3 Climbing fine, but sneaking won't work for me. Is that another stat (and where can I check that stat?)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Dammit who killed sister Anna?? I gots to know!
(I got a full score, still confusing)
To be revealed at the end of Chapter 1 ;)
where can i find the bat? im new to the game
Are you talking about the start of the game? The bat is in your room. You can't leave until you grab it."

What's the update cycle btw ???
For the next major update which will wrap up Chapter 1... give or take 3 months. But for the next month or so I have a weekly update cycle where I add content every single week.

0.4.3 Climbing fine, but sneaking won't work for me. Is that another stat (and where can I check that stat?)
U have to make sure skinner/tiny is not facing you before pressing the sneak button.

Reactions: Kak99
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes