Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
It is kind of looking like the MC and Chanel are going to turn Tracy, V and Beatrix into prostitutes. Just wondering if that is true can it be avoided. Don't really mind them working in the club as long as they aren't sucking or fucking the patrons.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
MoolahMilk Hi there, i saw in the changelog that the 0.42 version was leaked. Do you know when you will release the official version ? Asking to know when to expect an update to the choice mod or walkthrough.

Dec 2, 2020
Drunk Sage scene is fantastic! Depravity level to the max! Haven't fapped for ages until that moment hahaha. Good job, MoolahMilk!

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
MoolahMilk Hi there, i saw in the changelog that the 0.42 version was leaked. Do you know when you will release the official version ? Asking to know when to expect an update to the choice mod or walkthrough.
It seems like 4.3 is the official version, since it's out for public release now on Patreon. Barring any major bugs, I think this'll be as official as it gets. Moolah doesn't make the choice mod or walkthrough so you might want to message the posters of that content for updates on that end.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Developer.
How to do that ??
You might be done with the game. It seems like you finished the Sage stuff. If you've finished the Mia content too, and you have already checked out the Total Defense Club beta, you're probably done with all the content so far. (Assuming you did the Beatrice stuff in Chanel's apt already too. If you haven't done that then you might want to visit Garrison Tower at night and move past Chanel and talk to Beatrice -- she has greenish hair -- she's in a different room next to where Chanel is serving drinks)

Reactions: Rory Smith

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
So game its still laggy right? Downloaded the update and its laggy now. My computer its anything but gamer... But it should run this games just fine :(

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
It is kind of looking like the MC and Chanel are going to turn Tracy, V and Beatrix into prostitutes. Just wondering if that is true can it be avoided. Don't really mind them working in the club as long as they aren't sucking or fucking the patrons.
Any such stuff if ever included in game will always be avoidable. You will be able to dictate what you allow/ not allow the girls to do. But maybe you earn less money if you don't let them do strip show later on.

... this game is not mobile-friendly, can't tell the difference between a "click" and a "move"
Whats the issue?

I'm not making walkthru because I am wrapping up chapter 1 next update which will fully implement all the karma,stats and routes etc etc. It will be final. So all players have to replay. I will make an official walkthru then. No point having one now.

Drunk Sage scene is fantastic! Depravity level to the max! Haven't fapped for ages until that moment hahaha. Good job, MoolahMilk!
You are starting to scare me. We don't do such deviant stuffs here. We only do sweet stuff that will allow us to go to heaven.

How to get the first 2 evident from Nun case ??? can't find them anywhere
I do not know which evidences your are missing.

Developer.
How to do that ??
Sorry, you are right. Last quest is repeatable and I haven't closed the hint system so might confuse some players.

So game its still laggy right? Downloaded the update and its laggy now. My computer its anything but gamer... But it should run this games just fine :(
I do not know what the issue is as I can't look at your individual computer. Mass majority of peeps do not have lag.

While inside the game, Press Shift+G (Windows) or Command+G (MAC) to open the RenPy Settings.
Try choosing Force Angle/DirectX Renderer or Force OpenGL Renderer. Choose which one will make your game faster.
Also try disabling powersave.

My coding style might also cause some lag issue although i hope not. but it shouldnt be the case as it runs absolutely fine on my computer and thousands others. So it is very likely a personalised issue on your side.

Good luck buddy.

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
Whats the issue?
I'm using JoiPlay to Plat the PC version on my Android.
Previous update I was forced to lose the bar fight because there's no way to enter the key combos, so thank you for including the skip option in this recent update.
My current problem is reconstructing Maeve's picture as the I/O interface can't distinguish between "click-to-rotate" finger-taps, and "grab-and-drag" ones. I can get all the pieces to the right slot, but I can only rotate maybe 2-3 of the peices per attempt, and each piece can only rotate once...usually the wrong direction.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes