desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
God, you might want to make the restroom easier to spot. That stupid button looks like a wall decoration or something. I was stuck for the longest time. Also, you should let players know through in game text that the heart icon has hints if you hover over the girl. It's not that intuitive since people may just click on the girl too fast to notice a hint.

edit: Ok, after passing the steps and looking back, I'm wondering if my issues were in the mentally challenged category. Part of it might have been because I played through this portion of the game a long time ago and was trying to rush it.

edit2: If you back out of Moe deal, MC refers to Mia as childhood friend even with the patch.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Hi. Ask about the 2 different combat system´s? The Bar fight was hard the keybord dont take my input and i lost after the first hit. The enemy take 3 hits and No clue i forgett how many he take to go down. Baut why 2 Differents system using for combat? Why not stick to the first one? or the 2, ? And other question why this 2 People hang around and watch area and not going back to Van? The 3 question is why Sophia has no more content or why no spy cam for her room? THe PC has 9 slots so Bath and the 2 other rooms in near yours,OK but rest? are there rooms near living room to? maybe 2 foors i see ? not sure. Thx for your work and have fun make it. I try again when you finished ep 1.
1. yea. Bar fight being reworked as the keys dont work in android and also different keyboard layouts may encounter problems.
In the meantime, there's an option to skip the fight. 50% chance of winning so if you wanna win, gotta savescum at the moment.
2. Because Skinner/Tiny are dumb dumb and they assumed mc will be out cold after giving him the Mace. But didn't affect mc much because... well spoilers.
3. Because I have no time and now I focus on other girls.
4. Because there are more floors planned. Plus dungeon and etc etc. Spoilers...

how to pass the fighting minigames? some keys that appear are usable in renpy shortcuts lol
Yeap. Same as above.

God, you might want to make the restroom easier to spot. That stupid button looks like a wall decoration or something. I was stuck for the longest time. Also, you should let players know through in game text that the heart icon has hints if you hover over the girl. It's not that intuitive since people may just click on the girl too fast to notice a hint.

edit: Ok, after passing the steps and looking back, I'm wondering if my issues were in the mentally challenged category. Part of it might have been because I played through this portion of the game a long time ago and was trying to rush it.

edit2: If you back out of Moe deal, MC refers to Mia as childhood friend even with the patch.
Oh I remember now. Desmosome. Glad to see you back to shit on my game again.
Always good to have you back. And yes, mc is still an idiot. As always. And his hair got even more awesome.
Hope you like the added content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bse

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Whhhhat? I just gave what I thought was constructive criticism. I'm not entirely sure if you took it into account and changed a few lines, but I did notice some lines from the MC during the Moe quest that clarifies MC's reasoning. Not sure if it was originally like that or if it was changed a bit later and I only noticed it in the new playthrough. I never felt like the game was bad even back then. I saw huge potential. I don't really bother to leave any criticisms if I see some hopeless junk or if it doesn't appeal to me in any way.

Anywho...

screenshot0001.png

I'm not sure if this sidequest can be done before the Catherine event where you learn about her family, but in my run it happened after. In that case, the MC should have a slightly different reaction here.

Other than that, the Catherine scene... was incredibly unique. Never seen this system before in a game. The way the game picks up on keywords you type and puts out a fitting reply (most of the time). It was awesome. It did have some errors saying [MC_NAME] instead of the name though.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Whhhhat? I just gave what I thought was constructive criticism. I'm not entirely sure if you took it into account and changed a few lines, but I did notice some lines from the MC during the Moe quest that clarifies MC's reasoning. Not sure if it was originally like that or if it was changed a bit later and I only noticed it in the new playthrough. I never felt like the game was bad even back then. I saw huge potential. I don't really bother to leave any criticisms if I see some hopeless junk or if it doesn't appeal to me in any way.

Anywho...

View attachment 1216432

I'm not sure if this sidequest can be done before the Catherine event where you learn about her family, but in my run it happened after. In that case, the MC should have a slightly different reaction here.

Other than that, the Catherine scene... was incredibly unique. Never seen this system before in a game. The way the game picks up on keywords you type and puts out a fitting reply (most of the time). It was awesome. It did have some errors saying [MC_NAME] instead of the name though.
No worries.

yea refurbished the dialogue a couple of times to make it clearer that you dont have to give the video as it seems many peeps slammed the keyboard and quit the game right after :D

You're right. I've caught some mistakes in continuity. I'll have to go thru and hard lock some events to make the sequence flow better.

Ps. Good choice of screenshot. Noice bewbies.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm I'm stuck in Maeve's Lab. I can't find the passcode for the Lab door, and I don't see the exit anywhere. I put together the pic and found the password for the computer.

ah... nvm... I didn't know we could attempt to answer the 2nd authentication in the computer.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, you could look at the continuity of Mia's events too. I'm at the point where we gotta fix her boobs, but her personal quest is currently the one just after we meet Moon at the cafe. If we continue that quest, Mia is in the cafe as her cheerful self with normal boobs.

Xer

Jun 21, 2017
Wow that new Maeve event is just *chef's kiss*. Please build upon this, the world needs more submissive crazy science ladies with a smell fetish.

Also I really enjoyed how Sage turned out, I expected her to be the stereotypical femdom character but she's actually pretty interesting. It does help that she's hot af.

All in all a great update and I can't wait to see the final version of the Total Defense Party!

Reactions: badnboujee

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Wow that new Maeve event is just *chef's kiss*. Please build upon this, the world needs more submissive crazy science ladies with a smell fetish.

Also I really enjoyed how Sage turned out, I expected her to be the stereotypical femdom character but she's actually pretty interesting. It does help that she's hot af.

All in all a great update and I can't wait to see the final version of the Total Defense Party!
You should join the discord linked in the OP, there's a channel where people can request/vote on more fetish content (such as Maeve's smell fetish)

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Ok so finally figured out how to do Beatrice on this version and also played the rest of the content.

Gotta say, it's pretty enjoyable so far. One thing I noticed that was a little odd was that Mia's quest in the menu is said to be completed way sooner than it actually is, which means you don't get any hints to help you through this most recent update.

Also I noticed the main story didn't advance much beyond the Lance case, instead it was mostly the 'side stories' that got updated. On the one hand, it was nice to have more lewds, on the other I'm legit curious about the story and wanna play more of it.

Regardless, overall it was a great update and I eagerly await the next one whenever it may be.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes