locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i got 2 error's miabr_lookpussy2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then crashes to desktop since i see these2 bug's still hasnt bin solved

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
red head, have a tats and now she's a biker/rider?

yep i found my fav. LI

screenshot0001.png

nice bike btw. i really love classic design

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
and then crashes to desktop since i see these2 bug's still hasnt bin solved
Toilet scenes next major update buddy. I've been working on pushing the story and intro scenes for every girl. I didnt have time to work on random events and toilet/cam events etc. etc. I'm trying to implement all these things for 0.5 so that the game feels proper. :D It's gonna be a good one!
Just saying, do not play this game if not want to get spoiled the Matrix Trilogy end.
It's been 20 years! And the ending is debatable.
SOme weird kinkiness from the game, but I think I can handle it
Yeap. The game is titled deviant anomalies not vanilla anomalies XD Every once in a while we need to do some exploring and try new things to see if maybe we have new tastes.

holy fuck im dying, did you really use the coomer scream for the big scary intro? good lord i can't
LOL.

How do you apply the patch?
What patch? I have to idea what sort of weird patches you're talking about. I assume its a really deviant patch and we don't do such horrible deviant stuff here. Maybe you should wait for someone with a dirty mind to answer that question. Not me.

silentguitar

Feb 7, 2019
Just wanna ask is this update not controller friendly? i do fine with my controller on v0.3.3 but looks like it keep giving me error every time i press a button on my ds now

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Disculpa sabes cómo solucionar la escena con beatrice?? Donde tienes que unir intimidad y los otros 2 mas al máximo aun no logro eso siempre quedo a un paso como si me faltara 1ap mas
I am far too drunk atm to use a translator. Or is that english? fuck, everything si all blurred together. I think that' not english

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Dude. Which version did you download? 0.4.3? Any leaked, compressed versions or whatever versions are not done by me. The one I uploaded has no issues getting through the introduction.
Hey bro, the patreon uploaded version have no errors. I think I have downloaded the game initially from some blog and it have bugs. Anyhow, thanks for clarification. This game have a very interesting plot. Hope the game become a huge success and you receive the needed support. All the best for your present and upcoming projects.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this mod get any updates?

Reactions: mofonistik
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes