MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Hey bro, the patreon uploaded version have no errors. I think I have downloaded the game initially from some blog and it have bugs. Anyhow, thanks for clarification. This game have a very interesting plot. Hope the game become a huge success and you receive the needed support. All the best for your present and upcoming projects.
Awesome. Glad u liked it ;)

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I just played this game for the first time. Great game but I have a few questions:
(i) For Beatrice's quest, I was able to try filming the cum begging scene once. Is this where it ends for now?

(ii) For the Total Defense Quest, I was able to meet Ed Sheeran and fool around with Eleanor and some twins. Is this where it ends?

Just asking since I don't want to miss anything out.

Also chronologically which event was part of the newest update? At times I felt I was playing things in the wrong order. I ended up solving the Monastery murder mystery before tackling the side quest for example, or I met Tracy and V before Chanel told me to recruit new girls. It's nothing game breaking but it did confuse me a bit.

edit: I also notice that some renders in the OP were not in my playthrough. Like the one where Sage is on fire(?), or the one where Beatrice is leashed up.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2018
Well damn! I just did my first playthrought during these last hours.. That was amazing ! This is now one of my favs game.

Such a different game out there, amazing story/atmosphere, render and especially animation are crazzyyy!
I enjoyed every bit of it! You have putted the bar so high in your game, like there's so much potiential, i hope you won't loose yourself!
The detective stuff is really cool and also the fact that we get sidequest is dooope!! (and i like the fact that we can/will talk and make action with the girls, such as Mia in the house.) So many thing to do lmao, love it.

Anyway, THANKS YOU for making this game, it's like a fresh air for me! Good continuation ( i wish i could fastfoward time to play complete build; but i'm not a Deviant :p)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope one day we get to finally fuck the nuns! (either in maledom/vanilla route).

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
So I just played this game for the first time. Great game but I have a few questions:
(i) For Beatrice's quest, I was able to try filming the cum begging scene once. Is this where it ends for now?

(ii) For the Total Defense Quest, I was able to meet Ed Sheeran and fool around with Eleanor and some twins. Is this where it ends?

Just asking since I don't want to miss anything out.

Also chronologically which event was part of the newest update? At times I felt I was playing things in the wrong order. I ended up solving the Monastery murder mystery before tackling the side quest for example, or I met Tracy and V before Chanel told me to recruit new girls. It's nothing game breaking but it did confuse me a bit.

edit: I also notice that some renders in the OP were not in my playthrough. Like the one where Sage is on fire(?), or the one where Beatrice is leashed up.
Yeah. U pretty much got everything. We're getting to that fire scene this coming update. And you're right, there are some continuity issues which I will be sorting out. It's a little complex as many storylines merge. But it will be alright next update.

Well damn! I just did my first playthrought during these last hours.. That was amazing ! This is now one of my favs game.

Such a different game out there, amazing story/atmosphere, render and especially animation are crazzyyy!
I enjoyed every bit of it! You have putted the bar so high in your game, like there's so much potiential, i hope you won't loose yourself!
The detective stuff is really cool and also the fact that we get sidequest is dooope!! (and i like the fact that we can/will talk and make action with the girls, such as Mia in the house.) So many thing to do lmao, love it.

Anyway, THANKS YOU for making this game, it's like a fresh air for me! Good continuation ( i wish i could fastfoward time to play complete build; but i'm not a Deviant :p)
Thanks bud. Real glad you liked it! It will get even better from here.

I hope one day we get to finally fuck the nuns! (either in maledom/vanilla route).
Well the nuns are there to be fked. But I leave Sister Miriam especially for you and only you. You will get the chance to experience her true essence in all her glory.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Well the nuns are there to be fked. But I leave Sister Miriam especially for you and only you. You will get the chance to experience her true essence in all her glory.
Nice! while I like most the nuns, I can't wait to bang Miriam, she's a tempting sexy looking MILF/GILF, hope her maledom sex scene would be hot as Sage and Beatrice.

Aug 2, 2020
This is really scary, I thought I would get a jumpscare even I closed my eyes when the monsters wanted to attack the MC
This is crazy...:eek:

Thinking if some nuns will have fun with the MC for the next update? :unsure:

Oh yeah, I'm not interested if Mia has big chest :cautious:
Btw, are you able to fix it to the original size?

I'm still waiting for the update to finish ;)
Good Working

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Nice! while I like most the nuns, I can't wait to bang Miriam, she's a tempting sexy looking MILF/GILF, hope her maledom sex scene would be hot as Sage and Beatrice.
Your post brings a tear to my eye. Truly touched and inspired by your words. Finally, someone who appreciates the true beauty of sister miriam. My lifes goal has been accomplished. I can die happy now. Thank you.

This is really scary, I thought I would get a jumpscare even I closed my eyes when the monsters wanted to attack the MC
This is crazy...:eek:

Thinking if some nuns will have fun with the MC for the next update? :unsure:

Oh yeah, I'm not interested if Mia has big chest :cautious:
Btw, are you able to fix it to the original size?

I'm still waiting for the update to finish ;)
Good Working
You need to solve mia's boob problems to have to go back to normal size.

Nov 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It may have tickled a new fetish from me.

By the way, i only encountered that "problem" one time but i think it may be helpful for you : I don't know how to recreate that, it was in the Dining room but i was standing on the otherside of the table, like if i was coming from the kitchen. I had two arrows, one to go to the living room and one to go back to kitchen.

-Note i'm using two unofficial mod : Incest patch and choice mod. So it could come from that..

Anyway i joined your discord (y)
Also i love your humor and reference you put in the game :giggle:

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I obtained an extra four Stat points. Did I miss any opportunities? If so, could you give a hint on what I missed when/where?
I got those 4 stat points as well. Like you I just completed my first playthrough not too long ago, so I don't think we're missing anything there.

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
Great game.
I have a weird bug.
yesterday, I played just fine.
today, I can't even start the game.

:Edit:
tried redownloading the game, still not working.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
But why is there no choice between inside or outside during hot scenes

I hope there will be that option for the next update :love::cautious:
Barely out of chapter 1 buddy. Plenty of opportunities for that. I need to plan it well as i want to implement a consequence percentage if you get what i mean.

It may have tickled a new fetish from me.

By the way, i only encountered that "problem" one time but i think it may be helpful for you : I don't know how to recreate that, it was in the Dining room but i was standing on the otherside of the table, like if i was coming from the kitchen. I had two arrows, one to go to the living room and one to go back to kitchen.

-Note i'm using two unofficial mod : Incest patch and choice mod. So it could come from that..

Anyway i joined your discord (y)
Also i love your humor and reference you put in the game :giggle:
Hmmm im pretty sure i fixed the dining room perspective thing. I'll look at see again. Thx for letting me know.

MoolahMilk

Hi. I just finished my first playthrough, and I was wondering if I missed any opportunities to increase my Stats. I remember finding some milk that increased my Power, a cat that increased my Power, and I found all the clues in the second case which I think increased my Intelligence too. And at some time, I also increased my Charm, but I don't remember how. I started off wtih 3 Intelligence, and ended up with 4 Intelligence, 2 Power, and 1 Charm. So in other words, I obtained an extra four Stat points. Did I miss any opportunities? If so, could you give a hint on what I missed when/where? Also what are Depravity points for? I had an opportunity to mess around with a vulnerable Sophia, but I was worried about security cameras. There was an option to sniff a used napkin, but that seemed disgusting so I declined. Is depravity a good thing or a bad thing? I'm thinking bad. PS - I was worried that I got my sister pregnant with the soiled panties. And I'm relieved that the spider monster didn't do it. Oh, and one final question. Will my current saves work in future versions of the game, or will some things change and break my saves? I have like 30 pages of save slots.
You found most stats. Theres no good or bad choice. Up to you how you wanna play it. Depravity is exactly what it is. Your depravity. Depraved path with depraved consequence. Next major update everyone must replay and no save files work unfortunately so dont worry about stats atm. Better to do it now than later.

When's the next update of this game?
Some time. Its a major one that require full replay. Adding more branches and really cleaning up the code.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Great game.
I have a weird bug.
yesterday, I played just fine.
today, I can't even start the game.
My mind reading orb tells me that you were playing DA and laughing and wanking and then got tired and went to sleep. Then next day u decided to plug a controller into pc to play some games and boom. The game doesnt work anymore.

Am i right? Mind reading orb bought for $9.99 at sophias convenience store.

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
My mind reading orb tells me that you were playing DA and laughing and wanking and then got tired and went to sleep. Then next day u decided to plug a controller into pc to play some games and boom. The game doesnt work anymore.

Am i right? Mind reading orb bought for $9.99 at sophias convenience store.
you are correct, kind sir :D
thanks for the help.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
The spear of Longinus event is full of bugs.....
I only saw 2 clues near the body instead of 4
Every time I enter an area I get a bug
and I was only able to talk only with a red haired nun, I am not able to choose any of the other.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
The spear of Longinus event is full of bugs.....
I only saw 2 clues near the body instead of 4
Every time I enter an area I get a bug
and I was only able to talk only with a red haired nun, I am not able to choose any of the other.
You are the first person to mention this. Can you elaborate further? What bug? Just mentioning bug isnt much help really.
- What version number did you download
- Are you on pc, mac or android
- Did you use any other mods.
- What did the error report mention.
Etc etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Darkressive666
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes