MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Ok so finally figured out how to do Beatrice on this version and also played the rest of the content.

Gotta say, it's pretty enjoyable so far. One thing I noticed that was a little odd was that Mia's quest in the menu is said to be completed way sooner than it actually is, which means you don't get any hints to help you through this most recent update.

Also I noticed the main story didn't advance much beyond the Lance case, instead it was mostly the 'side stories' that got updated. On the one hand, it was nice to have more lewds, on the other I'm legit curious about the story and wanna play more of it.

Regardless, overall it was a great update and I eagerly await the next one whenever it may be.
Yea. Im trying to strike a balance with limited time as i have a fulltime job. Also, chapter one is wrapping up and i need to push the other side quests.
This is what i wanted to hear. now a patron.
Awesome buds. Glad to see u on board. Team sage!
Maeve called me, but when i go to visit her, there are no options. Is this a bug?
U need to call mia to join you.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will this be updated?

Reactions: JenMistress

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
I have everything and when if i go for suicide or anything else it just say that i didn t get full score... Someone got the problem?

1622391355281.png

1622391494366.png

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Sorry bruddah, but I won't be continuing it. The devs would like to create their own custom(and very beautiful walkthrough) so, when that comes out, it'll be muuuuuch better than mine; however, it might be only patron exclusive.
Thanks for the reply. Just asking if you are interested to update till the official WT comes through.

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
You probably answered the first question spade asked you wrongly
I'm losing my patience in this game. At the starting point of game, to leave the house it says to have breakfast with Mia at kitchen but nothing happens. I even tried to skip time using that computer mini game; as sleep option doesn't work at that point, after skipping one day, it results the same. I have never seen such a pathetic game bug in my life. At least make clear instructions in the note (in game) OR walkthrough for upcoming players and if it's a bug clear it asap!

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I'm losing my patience in this game. At the starting point of game, to leave the house it says to have breakfast with Mia at kitchen but nothing happens. I even tried to skip time using that computer mini game; as sleep option doesn't work at that point, after skipping one day, it results the same. I have never seen such a pathetic game bug in my life. At least make clear instructions in the note (in game) OR walkthrough for upcoming players and if it's a bug clear it asap!
Dude. Which version did you download? 0.4.3? Any leaked, compressed versions or whatever versions are not done by me. The one I uploaded has no issues getting through the introduction.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I can't sneak past Tiny and Skinner. Says I need to make sure they aren't looking at me. How do you accomplish this? I assume it has something to do with the wrench I picked up? But I've clicked on everything there is to click on on every floor and level since then, not sure what to do.

Edit: I'll leave this comment up (at the risk of looking foolish xD ) in case anyone had a similar issue. I simply did not notice Skinner's model moving in the background lol (tbf it's kind of small). I must have gotten unlucky, my first 5 attempts all ended in failure; you'd think I'd have gotten lucky once, not even realizing the Skinner model in the background.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kel2513 and neron86

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
My game is also made with illusion studio specifically hs1(haremhotel, mythic manor). Though i try to take it to the next level.

This game is not made from daz so i suggest not playing it if you prefer daz artstyle. You probably wont like my game.
I just played the game never mind what I said about the skin tone. Great game. Sage is my fav. when can we expect the next update?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes