MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I'm using JoiPlay to Plat the PC version on my Android.
Previous update I was forced to lose the bar fight because there's no way to enter the key combos, so thank you for including the skip option in this recent update.
My current problem is reconstructing Maeve's picture as the I/O interface can't distinguish between "click-to-rotate" finger-taps, and "grab-and-drag" ones. I can get all the pieces to the right slot, but I can only rotate maybe 2-3 of the peices per attempt, and each piece can only rotate once...usually the wrong direction.
I see. Thanks for the info buddy. You should try the android version included in the link! Seems to run pretty good :D

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I see. Thanks for the info buddy. You should try the android version included in the link! Seems to run pretty good :D
Yeah. It is working well for me (except some minor problems)
But developer. That photo puzzle was a headache for me. Had to ignore that

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
I found what I was looking for
Hey dev I hope this game will have a long story I really love it

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Deviant Anomalies [v0.4.5] [MoolahMilk] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.96 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 501 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 467 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
When Albert said that he plant seeds IN Miriam and said that he poked her from behind, I really thought he meant he had sex with sister Miriam. :LOL:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Any plans on adding back the basic renpy function of auto mode? It's silly to have auto forward time settings, but no button for auto.

someremove

May 6, 2020
saw this poll on the discord, who does everyone think is best girl?

best girl sophia is winning

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the game unplayable? Nothing is fucking happening after installing the camera. No way to raise lust, no more conversation options with sis. How do I unlock the cafe?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Is the game unplayable? Nothing is fucking happening after installing the camera. No way to raise lust, no more conversation options with sis. How do I unlock the cafe?
Click the heart icon and hover over each girl. It will hint you how to proceed in the story line. U need to continue mia's story to increase her lust. And I swear I've seen your name around before. You haven't played the game?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Click the heart icon and hover over each girl. It will hint you how to proceed in the story line. U need to continue mia's story to increase her lust. And I swear I've seen your name around before. You haven't played the game?
I played the very first release. I usually wait a long time before playing again for sandbox type games.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Hi. Ask about the 2 different combat system´s? The Bar fight was hard the keybord dont take my input and i lost after the first hit. The enemy take 3 hits and No clue i forgett how many he take to go down. Baut why 2 Differents system using for combat? Why not stick to the first one? or the 2, ? And other question why this 2 People hang around and watch area and not going back to Van? The 3 question is why Sophia has no more content or why no spy cam for her room? THe PC has 9 slots so Bath and the 2 other rooms in near yours,OK but rest? are there rooms near living room to? maybe 2 foors i see ? not sure. Thx for your work and have fun make it. I try again when you finished ep 1.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
how to pass the fighting minigames? some keys that appear are usable in renpy shortcuts lol

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes