itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Weird question - played a bit, enjoying the game, but all the H-scenes I've found (Catherine and the CEO) make the MC pull out - is there an option to creampie any girl, or is it only coming in later versions?

Also, is there a gallery somewhere? Couldn't seem to find one, but I might be blind...

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I've just read a message from the dev; apparently the save files won't transfer to the next update. I'm keen to play this, but think I'll just hold off until the next update, since I'm not 100% keen on having to replay all the content again.

Saying that though, great game. Just wish there was an early creampie option. Couldn't find them during my couple of hours of playing.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Damn, thank you so much for listing all of the nun's breast sizes! If it weren't for that I wouldn't have been able to tell them apart. It helped me solve the murdered nun case (Anna). :LOL:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm surprised that Mia, Sophia, and Moon all look similar (especially their faces). Their eye color, hairstyle, and hair color are unique but that is where most of the differences end. They are all pretty significant characters in the game. The four nuns have a more unique appearance than Mia, Sophia, and Moon do. It's too late in the game to do much about it, I'm just making an observation.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
One small thing that could be improved is giving the bathroom it's own room icon/graphic at the top right of the screen when at home. When I first started playing the game I had a hard time finding the bathroom. I had no idea that it would be attached to the kitchen. Having all the bedrooms upstairs with no bathroom is quite an odd floor arrangement. Most contractors/home builders would consider this an epic fail in design.

Just though it was worth mentioning. I'll probably add this to my review once I complete the game.

Overall, I'm having a good time with the game. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: burrito107

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Weird question - played a bit, enjoying the game, but all the H-scenes I've found (Catherine and the CEO) make the MC pull out - is there an option to creampie any girl, or is it only coming in later versions?

Also, is there a gallery somewhere? Couldn't seem to find one, but I might be blind...
Creampie planned but I want to introduce a chance mechanic which unlock special events. You might have noticed the condoms for sale at the convenience store.

Damn, thank you so much for listing all of the nun's breast sizes! If it weren't for that I wouldn't have been able to tell them apart. It helped me solve the murdered nun case (Anna). :LOL:
I'm a real life detective and I'll have you know that observing breast sizes helped me solve many a case. True story.
I'm surprised that Mia, Sophia, and Moon all look similar (especially their faces). Their eye color, hairstyle, and hair color are unique but that is where most of the differences end. They are all pretty significant characters in the game. The four nuns have a more unique appearance than Mia, Sophia, and Moon do. It's too late in the game to do much about it, I'm just making an observation.
Interesting. They look very unique and different to me. Especially Moon. Maybe I have an Oedipus complexthat I'm not aware of and have subconsciously modelled all of them after my mother.

One small thing that could be improved is giving the bathroom it's own room icon/graphic at the top right of the screen when at home. When I first started playing the game I had a hard time finding the bathroom. I had no idea that it would be attached to the kitchen. Having all the bedrooms upstairs with no bathroom is quite an odd floor arrangement. Most contractors/home builders would consider this an epic fail in design.

Just though it was worth mentioning. I'll probably add this to my review once I complete the game.

Overall, I'm having a good time with the game. Keep up the great work!
I've added a little button for the bathroom in the next update.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Creampie planned but I want to introduce a chance mechanic which unlock special events. You might have noticed the condoms for sale at the convenience store.
Definitely noticed the condoms; wasn't sure how they would factor in, but I've only played a few hours into the game thus far.

Thanks for responding. :)

Hope to see an update soon; wanna keep playing, but would rather wait if the save file can't be transferred to the next playthrough. Thanks for all the hard work, and the amazing game!

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this mod work with 4.3 version

Nafnlaus

Nov 29, 2019
I have to say I'm rather disappointed by the "illusion of choice" in this. I had no interest whatsoever in Catherine, but no matter what I say or how much of an asshole I am to her it's impossible to not end up fucking her unless you just completely refuse to interact with her. Why even have branching dialogue paths if there isn't going to be any actual decision making involved?

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I have to say I'm rather disappointed by the "illusion of choice" in this. I had no interest whatsoever in Catherine, but no matter what I say or how much of an asshole I am to her it's impossible to not end up fucking her unless you just completely refuse to interact with her. Why even have branching dialogue paths if there isn't going to be any actual decision making involved?
Choices have huge implications either by unlocking specific scenes, +/- karma, +/- depravity or +/- affection/submission. All of which have consequences in the routes of the game. There simply isn't enough content atm to see your consequences yet but even now, there are already several different paths and scenes you can experience ie. various scenes with Sage.

In terms of avoiding content with certain girls:
1. Catherine is an important figure. I can't just provide option to lock her routes out for players. It is crucial to continue her sotryline. I don't want to make a simple game where you can just lock out individual girls. Every character has a crucial part to play in the bigger picture with an interwoven story web that will be clear later on.

2. This is a harem game. Although there are love endings planned, you're gonna drown in pussy. That means sexual interactions with almost all women you meet. If you want to avoid drowning in pussy, then I guess this isn't the game for ya.

3. Lastly, this is a heavily choice driven game which will have major consequences in how you experience the story.

Nafnlaus

Nov 29, 2019
In terms of avoiding content with certain girls:
1. Catherine is an important figure. I can't just provide option to lock her routes out for players. It is crucial to continue her sotryline. I don't want to make a simple game where you can just lock out individual girls. Every character has a crucial part to play in the bigger picture with an interwoven story web that will be clear later on.
Not having sex with a character and locking out a character's route are not the same thing. I don't see how having sex with her specifically is mandatory for the plot to advance.

She's an important character, sure -- but this isn't just a harem game, and you don't fuck every character you meet. I don't see any reason why a "MC doesn't have sex with Catherine" dialogue path is inconceivable.

2. This is a harem game. Although there are love endings planned, you're gonna drown in pussy. That means sexual interactions with almost all women you meet. If you want to avoid drowning in pussy, then I guess this isn't the game for ya.
I guess not. I like to have some degree of control over who I do and don't have sex with. That's arguably one of the main points behind playing a game rather than just watching a video, for me at least.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Not having sex with a character and locking out a character's route are not the same thing. I don't see how having sex with her specifically is mandatory for the plot to advance.

She's an important character, sure -- but this isn't just a harem game, and you don't fuck every character you meet. I don't see any reason why a "MC doesn't have sex with Catherine" dialogue path is inconceivable.

I guess not. I like to have some degree of control over who I do and don't have sex with. That's arguably one of the main points behind playing a game rather than just watching a video, for me at least.
You do understand if you get the option not to have sex with her you need an entire alternate story with dialogue and events that have no sex with her right? Like i said. If this is a simple minded game where u pursue individual storylines that can be done easily by locking out the sex paths but its not.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

If this game wasn't a visual novel I'd agree with you. A visual novel is where the author tells a story with words and visuals. The author is telling the story. Nearly every visual novel that I've played has limited choices and some give the illusion of choice although stats are usually affected in some way (in this game at least). In many games I've played I've seen many choices that all led to the same path with no stat changes whatsoever. This is quite common.

Adding new branches slows development way down. As the author mentioned, if the game was just eight different and independent storylines then it would be easy to do as you suggest. When many of the storylines interconnect, it becomes much more of a challenge.

The writing in the game is in the top 10% of games that I've played on this site and I've played quite a few. I've learned that players will complain about anything and everything and the author can never hope to satisfy everyone. I've learned that it is futile to try. Someone will always be unhappy about something. It is a guarantee.

Allow the author to tell his story. Feedback is welcome of course. There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion.

I am enjoying this game quite a bit so far...

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes